This week's top 10 food list? Japanese noodle shops in Torrance (and yes, with a little spill over into Gardena). Before we reveal the list, we thought we'd give you the runners-up. You gotta love the drumroll portion of the program. If you take issue with the list, or its organizing principle; or if you think we've committed an egregious error in forgetting Your Favorite Noodle Shop, by all means let us know, either by commenting below or sending a tweet to @LAWeeklyFood.
– Shin Sen Gumi: 18517 S Western Ave. Torrance: (310) 715-1588.
– Hakata Ramen Shinsengumi: 2015 W Redondo Beach Blvd., Gardena; (310) 329-1335.
– Chabuya Tokyo Noodle House: 24231 Crenshaw Blvd., Torrance; (310) 530-2749. (ed. note: Chabuya is gone; it's now Ramen California, which is #3. Ah, well. So go back twice.)
– Matsui: 21605 S Western Ave., Torrance; (310) 320-2089.
– Fukagawa: 1630 W Redondo Beach Blvd., Gardena; (310) 324-4306.