In which we highlight the past week in food, either at home or abroad.
- “You will find the pro-Palestinian posters in neither restaurant.” Palestinian Chicken Conflict: Only in Curb Your Enthusiasm or Is It Real?
- “Milk, gallon after gallon of it, was poured down the drain today after an early morning raid on two of Southern California's most prominent raw milk providers.” Cops Raid Rawesome Foods; Owner James Stewart Arrested.
- “'I thought that maybe if I got inside the pot, I'd learn what it feels like to be soup.'” Ramen Chef Takeshi Tsujita Opens Tsujita L.A. + Ramen Coming Soon.
- “What's on the menu this time? Alexis Texas, a sex tape and and a gang of fun-loving nymphomaniacs.” Flying Pink Pig Porno, Part 2.
- “We had this on draft at Beachwood on a hot day and it was like drinking lemonade, only way better.” Top 10 California Pale Ales.
- “The taps and bottles seem to change more frequently than the records spinning on the turntable.” Echo Park Bar Report: El Prado.
- “So I just ended up going with a backpack to Europe and ate everything I could.” Q & A with Chef Sean Ehland, Part 1: From Culinary High Schooler to Noma Stagier.
- “No, we've never tried North Korean tacos.” L.A.'s Idea of Korean Food vs. What Koreans Really Eat.
Advertising disclosure: We may receive compensation for some of the links in our stories. Thank you for supporting LA Weekly and our advertisers.