Mediabistro is linking to an amazing scoop by KTLA's crack reporter Brandon Rudat, who apparently just managed to secure Michael Jackson's first post-mortem interview.
Channeling the spirit of the dead King of Pop through “world-renowned psychic” Vox (sp?), the always-tasteful local news outlet reported the following *EXCLUSIVE* nuggets of insight into this year's greatest tragedy:
* Michael Jackson loved his children
* he really loved to sing “We Are The World”
* he did not want to die tragically
* he's tormented about the tabloid pictures of his corpse (which the helpful folks at KTLA will repeatedly rebroadcast so that you know what MJ is so tormented about)
* he feels “emotional pain” and is “absolutely mortified” about the molestation allegations
* he absolutely does not want his children to be raised by their biological mother, who, according to the spectral singer, has “a lot of addictive personality problems.” (Ed's note: neither West Coast Sound nor world-renowned psychic Vox wish to defame any person living or astral.)
* he does not like This Is It (too rehearsey) and does not wish you to go see it
Good job, KTLA. Stay classy.