It is not easy to start your own company. You’ll have to go through mountains of paperwork, organize your funds, and choose what type of business structure you’ll need to start your firm. Fortunately, there are a plethora of LLC service providers who offer turnkey company formation.
If you’re looking for a great LLC filing company, concentrate on choosing one that has the perfect mix of services for your company, a proven track record of assisting businesses just like yours, and a reasonable price. Here’s a look at the best LLC filing businesses on the market today so you can get your company off to a good start.
Top 10 Best LLC Formation Services 2022
- Northwest Registered Agent: Best Overall
- ZenBusiness: Most Affordable
- IncFile: Best For Small Business
- Better Legal: Best Turnaround Tim
- Rocket Lawyer: Best For Legal Services
- LegalZoom: Best For Online Business
- Inc Authority: Best For Real Estate Investing
- MyCompanyWorks: Best For Same-Day Filing
- MyCorporation: Best For An Impressive Level Of Experience
- Harbor Compliance: Best For Large-Scale Compliance Management
Top 10 Best LLC Services In 2022: Reviewed & Ranked
1. Northwest Registered Agent
- Registered agent service is included in the package price.
- Best-in-class client service
- Mail Forwarding is a service provided by this company.
- Local Experts Provide Lifetime Customer Support
- Documents for forming a business are filed the same day.
- Included are the corporate bylaws and the operating agreement.
- There aren’t many consumer reviews.
- It is more expensive than other alternatives.
Because it offers a package of services appropriate for small business owners working from home or wishing to safeguard their privacy, Northwest Registered Agent is our recommendation for the finest LLC filing provider for all businesses. Starting at $225 plus state taxes, the LLC filing service comes with a registered agent service.
This business formation firm’s basic plan is $79 and includes all you’ll need for the initial business formation process, including name searches, registration, and filing of all legal paperwork. All of the services from the Basic plan are included in the $179 Deluxe package, as well as the Employer Identification Number. In addition, the Operating Agreement lays out your LLC’s ownership structure.
- The lowest subscription includes LLC filing and compliance assistance.
- Guaranteed accuracy of 100 percent
- Upgraded plans with greater features are available.
- A one-year subscription is necessary.
- Services offered as an add-on Costs will rise dramatically.
We chose ZenBusiness as the most cost-effective because it offers an introductory plan for a fair annual subscription charge that covers your LLC file with a 100 percent accuracy guarantee. Zenbusiness offers three subscription tiers to meet your various business requirements. You can choose the $49 annual low-cost starting package, which includes an LLC filing, operating agreement form, and a guarantee of 100 percent correctness.
If you wish to benefit from additional features like a business domain name and a website, the $299-per-year Premium plan will suffice. When you use Zenwise for your LLC creation, you’ll get worry-free services and the skilled help you need in your online LLC services.
- Excellent consumer feedback.
- A wide range of other services is also accessible.
- There are no hidden fees or service renewals that are automatically renewed.
- Orders are processed quickly.
- Upsells and third-party offerings are plentiful.
- You must make an effort to contact a customer service representative.
For founding an LLC, Incfile is a solid alternative. The company was established to provide high-quality service. This agency can also assist you in forming a limited liability company (LLC), a limited liability company (S corporation), a limited liability company (C corporation), or a non-profit organization.
This national incorporator provides basic business formation for free and only charges state fees. It also sends out email reminders about your LLC’s ongoing legal obligations. Your formation documents are also safely stored on the internet.
4. Better Legal
- Excellent feedback from customers
- Services from a low-cost registered agent
- Excellent response time
- Partner services for upselling
In the business services area, Better Legal is a newcomer. However, the company is known for its quick response times, upfront pricing, and simple and intuitive online navigation.
BetterLegal exclusively offers one set of LLC formation and incorporation services. The bundle includes amazing extras like an operating agreement to ensure you get the best LLC services available online. In addition, the organization provides an easy-to-use online filing system that takes about ten minutes to finish the entire application procedure.
5. Rocket Lawyer
- A subscription program is available for those who want to get continuing legal assistance.
- For a one-time cost, an LLC-only filing option is offered.
- With a new plan subscription, you get free business registration.
- Over time, the membership plan may become more expensive.
- The refund policy is very strict.
Rocket Lawyer is our top option for legal services because of its continuing legal support subscription, which offers you accessibility to a live lawyer for business advice. Customers who join up for the premium plan get an LLC file for free, as well as a 25% discount on subsequent business incorporations. Non-members can still get help forming a limited liability company (LLC) for $99.99.
Following a free week-long trial, the Premium membership costs $39.99 per month. Members have access to a legal document collection, as well as unlimited legal queries and a 30-minute consultancy on new legal concerns. Rocket Lawyer members save up to 40% on legal services and 25% on the $149.99-per-year registered agent service.
- Online service for forming a limited liability company that is simple to use.
- The most basic package costs $79 per month.
- Upgrades for new features and services are available.
- The processing period for the basic package is projected to be 30 days.
- There are a lot of upsells to high-priced add-on services.
LegalZoom is a well-known name in the online legal services industry, and it earns our top rank as the finest LLC filing service for internet businesses. Because of its low-cost alternative for new LLC filings, LegalZoom is our winner. It’s worth mentioning, though, that unless you switch to a more expensive plan, you can expect to wait a full month for your file to be completed.
With its basic company formation package, LegalZoom LLC can help you get your business up and operating for a low cost. This corporation is a market leader in the field of business formation. With LegalZoom’s plan, you’ll get 7-day customer service as well as additional benefits like company certificates and skilled legal advice.
7. Inc Authority
- Service of forming a limited liability company for free
- Service as a registered agent for one year is included in the price.
- Trademarks and company strategies are among the other services offered.
- On their website, they have no knowledge base and very little information.
In addition to paid packages, Inc Authority provides a free LLC service. This LLC filing service has been in operation since 1989, and they have helped over 130,000 businesses get started. The base plan is completely free, excluding state taxes. This is one of the greatest online LLC formation companies, with three priced plans: $399 Starter, $399 Basic, and $399 Premium. They also have a $499 Executive package and a $799 Tycoon package.
This is one of the best online LLC formation services providers, with various features that make it well worth considering for budget-conscious companies. This website is a great place to start if you’re a new business owner looking for basic LLC creation help.
- Overall pricing is reasonable.
- Provide three different virtual office service alternatives in various states.
- Service for Annual Reports
- Provide three different virtual office service alternatives in various states.
- Aside from the most expensive plan, no registered agent is offered.
- Some alternatives are less expensive.
MyCompanyWorks is a medium-sized LLC with a track record of delivering results quickly. The setup wizard is one of the company’s main features. The setup wizard is a dashboard that walks you through the LLC establishment procedure and online services. They aren’t the cheapest option out there, but at a base fee of $59, they’re certainly not the most expensive. However, unlike many other LLC providers on this list, they do not offer free registered agent service with every plan. The $199 Entrepreneur and $279 Complete packages are the only ones that include it.
Entrepreneurs in the business service field who desire to incorporate multiple LLCs might benefit from this LLC firm. Because of the company’s rapid response time, your online incorporation service will be completed quickly.
- Excellent response from customers
- Packages for better service formation
- experience in the industry
- There is no assurance of a refund.
MyCorporation has excellent client reviews and many years of experience in this field. It’s the ideal LLC solution for business owners looking for a respectable LLC with a lot of experience.
To begin, the organization offers four different LLC formation packages. The most basic package is $99 and includes a name search, articles of organization, and articles of incorporation. Its most expensive premium plan, which costs $324, includes all of the services you’ll need to finish your LLC formation. In addition, MyCorporation makes starting a corporation easier by offering custom service packages tailored to your specific needs.
10. Harbor Compliance
- Improved compliance
- Services that are responsive
- Onboarding in a single day
- Very good tracking
- Packages that are prohibitively expensive
Harbor Compliance is a one-stop-shop for all of your business formation needs. You can rely on them to register your LLC and secure the necessary company permits. The firm also has experienced filing professionals who will submit applications for quick approval.
They maintain a close eye on the application procedure to guarantee that your business formation happens smoothly. You can work with compliance or a formation package, depending on your needs.
What Is an LLC?
LLC stands for limited liability company, recognized as a legal corporate entity in all 50 states. Due to their liability protection, LLCs have become the most popular business organization since their approval in the late 1970s.
When you form your firm as an LLC, you are personally protected against corporate debts and obligations as if you were part of a corporation.
In terms of tax structure, it also provides business owners with the simplicity of a partnership. Business owners have the option of taxing their LLC as a sole proprietorship (for single-member LLCs), a partnership (for multi-member LLCs), or as an S corporation. By dividing their income distribution between their status as a partner and their role as an employee, filing your LLC as an S corporation delivers tax benefits to business owners. You can lower your self-employment tax by doing so.
How do LLC Services Work?
The formation of a limited liability company (LLC) can be done entirely online, which eliminates a lot of the hassle. You only need to supply basic company information such as your company’s name, location, and industry to use these LLC services.
You must also give details about yourself and your registered agent service. The agency then generates an organization’s articles of incorporation and submits them with your state to form a new limited liability company (LLC).
How To Start an LLC?
Most LLC providers require you to first create an account and fill out basic information about yourself and your new company. Following that, you may notice upgrade options and recommendations, although not all are required.
For example, You can obtain an EIN for free through the IRS website rather than paying a professional. However, some business owners may consider paying an extra cost to have someone else create their EIN. Many other add-on services are the same way.
Plan on waiting anywhere from a week to a month after completing your applications and making a payment, depending on the service you choose. The majority of reputable businesses can accomplish an LLC formation in 10 days or less.
How to Choose an LLC Service?
When choosing an LLC service, there are a few qualities to keep in mind. The qualities of LLC services are listed below:
- The ideal company is one that offers competitive pricing on its bundles. In most cases, you’ll need a reasonably priced bundle that includes all of the tools to establish your own business.
- The procedure of forming a business should be simple. However, if you want a worry-free experience, LLC businesses with a short response time are the best.
- Customer satisfaction is determined by the amount of value you receive for your money as well as the entire experience you have. Look for that offer custom-made package features to meet your business formation needs for improved customer satisfaction. In addition, customers may be more satisfied with companies with a good track record, such as Harvard business services.
- When it comes to managing your LLC, a corporation with an easy-to-use internet interface ensures a better online experience.
Tips Need To Know When Using an LLC Service
LLC filing services are not necessary when launching a new business. You have the option of operating your firm as a sole proprietor without filing papers with the secretary of state, or you can complete the LLC registration paperwork with the secretary of state on your own. You may not require the services of an LLC filing business because you can form an LLC on your own at no cost.
LLC filing services, on the other hand, can assist you in navigating the complexities of forming a business entity in your state, which can be beneficial for those who are short on time, don’t understand the filing requirements, or simply want extra assurance that the forms are filled out and submitted correctly.
In many circumstances, forming an LLC is a quick and painless procedure that you may complete on your own. However, if you are unsure of your abilities, an LLC filing company can help you with your business registration.
We looked at top LLC filing services across the United States to find the best ones, focusing on services offered, turnaround times, pricing, and average user reviews. LLC registration firms ensure that your business entity is constituted correctly and in accordance with the law.
NorthWest is now at the top of the list of LLC firms to choose from because of its continual customer assistance. Depending on the underlying demands, the LLC registration companies on this list are also a good fit for your company.
1. What is the Best LLC Service?
Northwest registered agent is Best LLC Services.
2. What is the cheapest LLC formation service?
ZenBusiness is the Most affordable or cheapest LLC formation service.
3. What is the best way to form an LLC?
The simplest approach to forming an LLC is to use an online business creation provider like MyCorporation or ZenBusiness to conduct the job for you. However, a lawyer with experience in LLCs may be more appropriate for more intricate LLCs (with several owners or complicated ownership or management/voting powers).
4. What is the best state to form an LLC?
The best state to form your LLC in is the one where you live and plan to conduct all of your business’s operations. You can, however, register your company in one of the states with business-friendly legislation and low taxes, such as Delaware, Nevada, or Wyoming, where you will pay no sales tax.
Advertising disclosure: We may receive compensation for some of the links in our stories. Thank you for supporting LA Weekly and our advertisers.