Latest Los Angeles News
L.A. Welcomes President Trump ... by Marching in the StreetsJanuary 20 at 6:03 p.m. by Dennis Romero
New Rehab Will Treat Drug Addiction With ... Marijuana?January 20 at 7:49 a.m. by Hillel Aron
On Inauguration Day, City Hall Is Poised to Create an Immigrant AdvocateJanuary 20 at 7:01 a.m. by Dennis Romero
City Leader Wants More LAPD Patrol Cars on the StreetsJanuary 20 at 6:11 a.m. by Dennis Romero
Should Women Use Marijuana Products While Pregnant?January 19 at 9:14 a.m. by Shelby Hartman
Venice is now more than just a beach town, more than just a tourist attraction. Venice is a brand.
"They're the visible face of the issue of migration," says UCLA Labor Center project director Victor Narro. "They're...
An unlikely cadre of preservationists is ensuring that L.A.’s gems of late Modernist architecture aren’t lost to the...
The team tirelessly searches the county's unassuming institutions and public spaces, spreading out over hundreds of L.A....
Director Ava DuVernay's breakthrough 2014 film, Selma, earned her a Golden Globe nomination for Best Director, the...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Cannabis Software Companies Seek to Legitimize the Marijuana Industry and Cash In
- L.A. County's Latest "Sanctuary City" Stands Its Ground Against Trump
- New Details Could Challenge LAPD Account of Boyle Heights Teen Shot by Cops
- States With Medical Marijuana Laws Have Fewer Fatal Traffic Accidents, Study Finds
- Public Transit in L.A. Is Growing in Leaps and Bounds — but Where Are the Riders?
- On Inauguration Day, City Hall Is Poised to Create an Immigrant Advocate
How Movies Are Helping Us Voice Our Fears About Trump
by April Wolfe
- Henry Rollins: Obama Gave Us Eight Years of Chess. Get Ready for Four Years of Checkers
- What Trump Has in Common With a Terrifying McDonald's Mascot With a Hamburger Head
- Should We Pay People to Run for Office?
More Los Angeles News
Hollywood's Women Problem Is Actually Getting WorseHollywood has been roundly criticized about its lack of women and minorities in recent years. So why are the...January 19 at 7:32 a.m. by Dennis Romero
L.A. Women's March Looks Like It's Going to Be BigAs of Tuesday morning, more than 92,000 people had registered for the march at womensmarchla.org, according to...January 19 at 6:43 a.m. by Jason McGahan
How Venice Became the Most Expensive Neighborhood in Los AngelesVenice is now more than just a beach town, more than just a tourist attraction. Venice is a brand.January 18 at 7:03 a.m. by Hillel Aron