Latest Los Angeles News
L.A. Lawmaker Targets Trump's Travels With the "SWAMP Act"May 24 at 7:01 a.m. by Dennis Romero
Law Would Make Taking Off a Condom Without Consent RapeMay 24 at 6:03 a.m. by Dennis Romero
Los Angeles Looks to "Reimagine" Metro's Lagging Bus ServiceMay 23 at 9:21 a.m. by Dennis Romero
Feds Detain Immigrants Using Faulty Fingerprint Technology, ACLU Lawsuit SaysMay 23 at 8:20 a.m. by Jason McGahan
L.A. Man Sold Satellite Secrets to Fake Russian SpyMay 23 at 7:01 a.m. by Dennis Romero
Shark Fin Soup Could Become Extinct Across the United StatesMay 22 at 9:34 a.m. by Dennis Romero
Most of Rob Freeman’s peers and customers were surprised when rumors about him began to circulate, citing missing coins,...
Kate Del Castillo has given slews of interviews about El Chapo and the movie rights and the decision to meet with him in...
When Mayor Rich Kerr was elected in November 2014, he says Adelanto was “$2.6 million in the hole.” A year later, the...
Anti-development activists in Los Angeles — including the backers of the recently defeated Measure S — complain that...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Law Would Make Taking Off a Condom Without Consent Rape
- Feds Detain Immigrants Using Faulty Fingerprint Technology, ACLU Lawsuit Says
- Budtending Offers an Entry-Level Job Opportunity in the Marijuana Industry
A Vintage Bus Graveyard in the Desert Is in Danger
by Star Foreman
- 10 Angelenos Who Make L.A. a Better Place
- Rogue Marijuana Dispensaries Cause Conflict With Legit Pot Shops
- L.A.'s Largest Group of Pot Shops Wants to Be First in Line for Licenses
- This Cannabis Project Will Help Military Veterans Get Jobs in the Marijuana Industry
Burn TV Wants to Become Netflix for the Legal Weed Generation
by Hayley Fox
- This Cannabis Retreat Will Make the Vacation Industry More Chill
- L.A. Election Results: Teachers Union Loses, Police Union Wins and a Bike Activist Crashes and Burns
- County Board Will Consider New Protections for Renters in East L.A.
- This Lefty Political Group Doesn't Want L.A. to Host the 2024 Olympics
- 10 Dubious Days That the City of L.A. Has Declared
- Will Measure C Make It Easier for Misbehaving Cops to Go Unpunished?
More Los Angeles News
Budtending Offers an Entry-Level Job Opportunity in the Marijuana IndustryExisting research suggests that there are roughly 30,000 Americans who work in pot shops, about a quarter of the...May 22 at 8:15 a.m. by Alex Halperin
Here Are the 5 Cheapest Rental Neighborhoods in L.A.Looking for a decent two-bedroom for less than $2,000? You probably won't find one in the area between downtown and...May 22 at 6:26 a.m. by Dennis Romero
Report: Cops Have Every Right Not to Cooperate With Trump on ImmigrationThe report accuses the Trump administration of "misinformation" and argues that urban police need to foster good...May 19 at 8:38 a.m. by Dennis Romero
Rogue Marijuana Dispensaries Cause Conflict With Legit Pot ShopsDonnie Anderson says it took weeks of driving to count the pot dispensaries in City Council District 8, which covers...May 19 at 7:55 a.m. by Alex Halperin
A Vintage Bus Graveyard in the Desert Is in DangerA museum's worth of vintage buses have been waiting in Fontana for somebody to scoop them up and place them into...May 19 at 7:03 a.m. by Star Foreman