Latest Los Angeles News
Diane Norem has been a waitress since she was a teenager, for more than 40 years. She has spent the last 20 at Canter's,...
Menchie Caliboso, a young Filipino music therapist, didn't plan to get involved in Long Beach politics, but friends...
Ilene Waterstone, actor-comedian Steve Martin's personal assistant, moved into a tower at the Park La Brea Apartments on...
It's 2 a.m. on a Tuesday and Janice Modin is in her Burbank driveway, cramming every square inch of her Honda Fit with...
Eugene Walker's room at the Golden Manor nursing home may not seem like much: cream-colored walls, cottage cheese ceiling...
Popular Los Angeles News
In Case You Missed It
- Here's Proof That L.A. Is One of the Worst-Run Cities in America
$1.1 Billion and Five Years Later, the 405 Congestion Relief Project Is a Fail
by Adam Gropman
Some Hollywood Extras Suffer, but Others Are Rolling in It
by Hillel Aron
- Is Gentrification Ruining Los Angeles, or Saving It? Pick a Side
- Here Are the 10 Best L.A. Neighborhoods for Renting an Affordable House
- Yes! Waze Will Now Feature L.A. Construction, Road Closure Info
- "SOLA" as a New Name for South L.A. Could Be DOA
- After Two Years and $2.8 Million, Garcetti's Data-Driven Budget Plan Fizzles
- DJ Steve Aoki Is Closing a Downtown Street for a Free Concert (VIDEO)
- A Zip Line Over Runyon Canyon Could Happen
More Los Angeles News
Man Kidnapped, Sexually Assaulted a Toddler, Cops SayThis is one of the more horrific stories we've heard in a while. Gardena police this week announced...
Waze Data-Sharing Deal Could Give Ammunition to App's OpponentsMayor Eric Garcetti recently announced that the city is sharing data with Waze, the app that uses real-time traffic...2 days ago by Gene Maddaus
As Fuel Gets Cheaper, Hybrid Drivers Opt for Gas-Guzzling SUVsThe hybrid driver cares about the planet. She's not just eco-friendly, she's fashionable. She is, above all, a...
Yes! Waze Will Now Feature L.A. Construction, Road Closure InfoEver rush to a meeting only to realize that your favorite route is clogged because of construction? Then you head to...