Everyone has had a crush on rockstar before, but these woman actually pursued and conquered rockstars. In order to make our Top 10 Most Recycled Women of Rock list, these ladies had to have dated (or bedded) six or more famous musicians. There's one musician who appears on four of these ladies' lists. You might be surprised when you find out who it is …
10. Pamela Anderson:(shown above) Surprisingly we could only name six musicians this bombshell has been with: Tommy Lee, Bret Michaels, Vince Neil, Kid Rock, Fred Durst and David Charvet. Anderson will forever be immortalized in two (homemade) videos by ex-boyfriend rockers as well as two music videos: “Can't Have Your Cake” by Vince Neil and “Miserable” by Lit.
9. Carmen Electra: Born “Tara Leigh Patrick,” Prince renamed her “Carmen” and she added “Electra.” We're going to assume they boned after that. Carmen has dated Tommy Lee, Mark McGrath, Fred Durst, B. Real; was engaged to Rob Patterson of Korn; and married to Dave Navarro. And remember when Electra was rumored to be dating Joan Jett in 2007?!
8. Cher: Of course there was Sonny Bono, but there was also Gene Simmons, Gregg Allman, Richie Sambora, Les Dudek and Elvis Presley. And we can't forget the “encounter” a 13-year-old Anthony Kiedis recalls in his autobiography while Cher was “babysitting.”
7. Paris Hilton: Yup, Paris has slutted it up with a lot of men, most of whom were musicians. She's dated: Benji Madden, Jared Leto, Mark McGrath, Fred Durst, Nick Carter, Deryck Whibley, Travis Barker, and reportedly hooked up with Kid Rock and James Blunt.
6. Courtney Love: Mrs. Kurt Cobain has dated: Trent Rezner, Billy Corgan, Fred Durst, Scott Weiland, Billy Gould, and Jeordie White. Love confessed to a sexual encounter with Ted Nugent at the ripe age of twelve and claims she had an eight-month affair with Bush frontman Gavin Rossdale after he began dating Gwen Stefani.
5. Rachel Hunter: Model/actress Hunter was married to Rod Stewart and has dated: Robbie Williams, Kip Winder, Wes Scantlin. She reportedly had “relations” with a list a musicians, including: Steven Adler, Fred Durst, Mark McGrath, Liam Gallaghter and Sully Erna.
4. Winona Ryder: Ryder likes to steal … musician's hearts, that is (that joke never gets old). Ryder has reportedly hooked up with: Adam Duritz, Jay Kay, Dave Pirner, Blake Sennett, Ryan Adams, Paul Westerberg, Dave Grohl, Jacob Dylan, Conor Oberst, Michael Nesmith, Tre Cool, Beck, Chris Isaak and Johnny Depp.
Our Top Three Recycled Women of Rock started pursuing musicians in the '60s and are ahead of the former celebs by a landslide.
3. Bebe Buell: Buell and Steven Tyler are the parents of Liv Tyler. If you didn't know that, that's ok, neither did Liv until she was a teen. Buell was married to Coyote Shivers, Jim Wallerstein; has dated Rod Stewart, Todd Rundgren, Elvis Costello, Stiv Bators, John Taylor; and “bedded” Iggy Pop, David Bowie, Jimmy Page, Ron Wood and Mick Jagger, to name a few.
2. Pamela Des Barres: Des Barres, better known as “Miss Pamela” was the queen of groupies in the 1960s. She lived in the basement of Frank Zappa's log cabin and was a member of The GTOs, an all-girl performance art group of groupies formed by Zappa. Pamela had relationships with Zappa, Don Van Vilet, Nick St. Nicholas, Keith Moon, Terrence Trent D'Arby, Chris Hillman, Mike Stinson and sexed Jimi Hendrix, Tom Jones, Jim Morrison, Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, Ray Davies, Waylan Jennings and Dave Navarro, among others. She was married to musician Michael Des Barres for 14 years and wrote two memoirs about her experiences as a groupie: I'm with the Band and Take Another Little Piece of My Heart: A Groupie Grows Up.
Our Number One continues to pursue rockcock to this day, proving they don't make groupies like they used to! And for the Number One Most Recycled Woman of Rock . . .
1. “Sweet Connie” Hamzy: There's just something about rock music that makes Hamzy want to get horizontal. According to Hamzy, her lists of sexual conquests include: the Van Halen brothers, Paul Stanley, Peter Criss, Richard Stevens, Jimmy Page, Willie Nelson, John Bonham, Keith Moon, Graham Nash, Stephen Stills, Nigel Olson, Davey Johnstone, Dee Murray, Joe Walsh, Mick Fleetwood, Carlos Santana, Don Henley, Alice Cooper, Waylon Jennings, Rick Springfield, Neil Diamond, David Lee Roth, Frank Zappa, Eddie Money, Paul Shaffer and Vanilla Ice.
“Sweet Connie” is mentioned in Grand Funk Railroad's song “We're an American Band” (“Sweet, sweet Connie, doin' her act / She had the whole show and that's a natural fact”). Hamzy published a memoir Rock Groupie: The Intimate Adventures of “Sweet Connie” from Little Rock and is more than happy to divulge names of who had the biggest (Huey Lewis) and smallest (Peter Frampton) units!
Today, Hamzy is 57 years old and can still be found backstage. While being interviewed by Howard Stern, Hamzy mentioned an “encounter” she had with a member of Godsmack last year.