You could let your conscience be your guide, but that doesn't sound like very much fun at all. Plus LA Weekly's new and improved Smartphone app is going to do a much better job, especially since it's just been technologically bedazzled and is now ready for your downloading and upgrading pleasure.
Wherever you are and whatever you're into, you'll find something within the app that you can use right now. With just a few thumb swipes, you can:
- See up-to-the-minute content from all our blogs (which include news, arts, music and food)
- Instantly find restaurants and bars near you, searchable by cuisine type and neighborhood
- Check out event listings and concert calendars searchable by date, artist, neighborhood, venue or genre
- See editors' picks of the best things to do, and reviews from our writers
- Peep slideshows of local nightlife, concerts and events
- Get access to our money-saving Daily Deals.
Maybe you can't tear yourself away from the latest juicy political scandal, or maybe you want to plan your weekend while standing in line at the grocery store. Or maybe you just want to find a place nearby to go drink. Thankfully, you can take care of all that stuff in one place. Download the LA Weekly Smartphone app now.