There was a day not too long ago when how and where you obtained your sack of weed was nobody's business.
But the hush-hush pursuit of marijuana happiness has turned into a legitimate topic of conversation with a new generation of pot-smoking, social media–obsessed millennials.
The folks at Leafly, a site that describes itself as “the world's cannabis information resource,” have compiled the 10 “top trending” marijuana dispensaries in Southern California, culled from those listed on its site.
In a statement, Leafly explained how it crunched the numbers:
The top locations for the list were chosen based on engagement from their customers on the Leafly platform measured by factors such as traffic and engagement on their location page, good customer reviews derived from exceptional customer service, accuracy of the information they provide, and deals and specials available.
In honor of the upcoming 4/20 holiday, the site revealed its list:
10. 7 Point Wellness in Vista, which is part of San Diego's North County region
9. Green Gorilla in Los Angeles' Harbor Gateway neighborhood
8. The Green Easy in Los Angeles
7. VIP Collective in Los Angeles
6. Green Gopher in Vista
5. 215 Pharmacy in Los Angeles
4. Greenmart in Los Angeles
3. TLC Collective in Los Angeles
2. Tampa Wellness in Reseda
1. The Green Element in Harbor Gateway
There you have it. These are the “the most popular and well-reviewed dispensaries” in the region, Leafly says.
Enjoy your holiday responsibly. (Or not.)