And for always, maybe
1. Thora Birch.
2. Bread. The food item, though David Gates is fine.
3. 1985 Toyota Camry.
4. Cliff Martinez — makes film-soundtrack music
(Traffic) so good you don’t remember hearing any.
5. Roland V-Drums w/ headphones. Lash out at
life without antagonizing
7. Paella w/ seafood, must
have fresh batch of rice.
8. Extremely low audio frequencies.
10. Fela Kuti reissues.
11. Mellotrons and all artificial ways of music.
12. That weirdo Bob Dylan.
13. Legendary Pink Dots.
14. Freddy Fender.
15. Spaghetti w/ shiitake.
16. Bianca Halstead is in heaven now.
17. All of the above being musical, somehow.
18. Björk’s face.
20. Burmese music.
Advertising disclosure: We may receive compensation for some of the links in our stories. Thank you for supporting LA Weekly and our advertisers.