Join the Ebell of Los Angeles for virtual cocktails, DIY entertaining tips, music and history.
Kiss 2020 Goodbye is the theme of holiday celebrations at The Ebell this year, for obvious reasons! The historic women’s club is hosting a virtual cocktail celebration and welcomes the public to attend. The event is hosted by the 64th President of the Ebell, Patty Lombard. Program:
• Ebell Archival Video with Music
• Winter Cocktail Mixology Presentation by Los Angeles-based Jardesca
• How to Assemble a Ravishing Cheese Board with Kori Jones, owner of local business Simple Life Things
• Tips on How to Plan the Perfect ZOOM Holiday Party with local event planner Anne Wilner & DJ Michael Greenfield
• Ebell Chorale Performance
• Introduction to the Ebell’s virtual boutique, which features more than 40 award-winning, primarily female artisans, sourced locally and nationwide from leading craft shows
Holiday attire is encouraged!
Proceeds to benefit the Ebell Emergency Fund, developed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
$35-$85/ticket. $85 ticket includes 1 Jardesca Holiday Cocktail Mixology Package with free delivery pre-event, 1 Simple Life Things Holiday Cheese Box for pick-up at The Ebell, and 1 Raffle Ticket; serves 4. $35 ticket includes 1 Raffle Ticket. Option to purchase additional raffle tickets online for $5 each