[Editor's Note: Shea Serrano sometimes writes about Why This Song Sucks, and sometimes about his hilarious and poignant life and times. Better put your shoes on because your socks are about to be blown off.]
This is easy, same as it was the first time when we did this two weeks ago: You're going to click through (what is essentially) a slideshow of drawings of adorable little line characters. You'll look at the pictures and see if you can figure out what famous rap song it represents. Click the hyperlink underneath that reads “Answer” to see if you're correct. If you are, go ahead and give yourself a high-five on the boner (or woman boner, if you're a madam). If you're wrong, leave a comment about how shitty the pictures/clues were. Listos, guero? Vamonos. Time to play, “Hey, What Song Is This?”
1. Let's start with an ultra easy one.
2. Mas facil.
3. I mean, now we're getting a bit trickier. Clue: '90s era rap.
4. A bit of classic hip-hop.
5. Another classic track.
7. Tough, but only because you're getting too clever.
8. Come on.
9. Almost there. This one's tough.
10. And let's end with an impossible one. Clue: This song was released in 1994 by a guy that became famous as part of a southern rap group.
Thanks for trying. I'm glad we are true best friends.
Like us on Facebook at LAWeeklyMusic.
Advertising disclosure: We may receive compensation for some of the links in our stories. Thank you for supporting LA Weekly and our advertisers.