We hear it might be rainy or cold this year at Coachella. (If that happens, here's some fashion advice for ya). But, then again, the current forecast says only Friday will be a wash, so we highly recommend packing these winning fashion combinations in your suitcase along with your ponchos.
5. Bodycon dresses and cutouts (above): If you're rockin' both, consider yourself hip (or just a bargain-hunter at Urban Outfitters). In either event, if you're skinny enough to pull off this look, you must be
a model vegan.
4. Body chain jewelry and fat wallets: Be prepared to fork over $125-300 for these trendy accessories. Chain maille is making a comeback in the wannabe-bohemian world in the form of arm, leg, head and back jewelry. If you're rich enough to wear one of these pieces to Coachella this year, expect to hear, “Wow, did you make that?” and “Hey, where'd you get your leg necklace?” all weekend long.
3. Ballerina bun and lace: This hairstyle may be unflattering as hell, but at least you're one step closer to looking like hipster goddess Chloë Sevigny. (Added perk: At least one photo of you will appear in an online post-Coachella fashion recap).
2. Skinny, thigh-long shorts and Keds: Guys with skinny legs can pull off this look. Just remember: when a girl sees a guy wearing Keds, she automatically assumes three things about you… 1. You're harmless. 2. You like good music. 3. You're broke as hell.
1. Wide-brimmed bowler hats and fringe: This style of hat probably has a real name, but we're just going to call it a 'Festival Hat' because that's where we always see these things. Don't ask us why, but for some reason, an ugly hat makes an average girl look twice as pretty.