The moment of climax is often one of the most impactful moments of any sexual experience. We have seen it in porn time and time again – the man reaches orgasm and releases a huge load of semen. Most men aren’t pornstars, but still want to finish with a massive load. Semen volume enhancers like Semenax® promise to deliver just that.
Increasing the amount of semen that is released during orgasm isn’t all for show. When you ejaculate, muscles at the base of your penis contract about once every second, pushing the ejaculate up and out of the penis. The more seminal fluid that is present, the longer and more intense the orgasm. By increasing semen volume, not only can you impress your partner, but you can also enjoy more pleasurable orgasms. In this article we will talk about Semenax®, a semen volume enhancer that could potentially help you reach your goals.
What are Semen Volume Enhancers?
Semen volume enhancers are exactly what they sound like – supplements taken in order to increase the total amount of seminal fluid that is released during ejaculation. There are many reasons why a man might want to increase semen volume. Some men may be seeking to impress their partners with bigger loads; others may want to experience longer-lasting, more intense orgasms. Regardless of your “why”, Semenax® may be the supplement that can help you achieve the results you desire.
How Does the Body Produce Semen?
It is important to note that semen and sperm are not the same thing. Sperm is produced in the testicles and stored in the epididymis. Semen (or seminal fluid) is made up of sperm and other fluids that come from the prostate and seminal vesicles.
Sperm only makes up about two to five percent of seminal fluid. The seminal vesicles are responsible for producing 70% of the remaining fluid, which is made up of fructose (sugars that have been broken down by the body), potassium, amino acids, proteins, phosphorus, potassium, and l-carnitine. The remaining 25% of seminal fluid is produced in the prostate, and is very high in zinc, which is one of the key nutrients that helps stabilize sperm’s DNA.
What Causes Low Semen Volume?
There are various things that can cause low semen volume, such as:
- Weakened pelvic floor muscles – Your pelvic floor muscles support your bladder and bowels, and also have an effect on sexual function.
- Low hormone levels – While sex hormones (called androgens) like testosterone naturally decline as you age, a significant drop can lead to decreased ejaculate volume.
- Retrograde ejaculation – When you ejaculate, semen travels down the urethra and out through the penis. There is a valve between your urethra and your bladder that prevents semen from going into your bladder. If this valve is not functioning properly, semen can travel backwards into the bladder instead of being ejaculated out of the penis.
- Psychological factors – Things like depression, anxiety around sexual intimacy, or even beginning a sexual relationship with a new partner.
It is highly recommended that you speak with a doctor or physician prior to taking any new supplements to address low semen volume, as certain conditions, like retrograde ejaculation, are not able to be addressed with Semenax® .
What is Semenax®?
If you have been looking for ways to increase your ejaculate volume, you’ve probably seen Semenax® advertised in more than one place. Semenax® is one of the most popular semen volume enhancers available for purchase in 2021, and was made to help men increase their semen volume and orgasm intensity.
How Does Semenax® Work?
The two main goals of Semenax® are to improve orgasm intensity and increase the volume of seminal fluid that is ejaculated during orgasm. But how exactly does this work?
Semenax® uses a proprietary blend of herbs, plants, amino acids, and other nutrients to encourage the body to naturally produce more seminal fluid. Some of the ingredients, like Pine Bark Extract and L-arginine, have been proven to increase ejaculate volume. Other components of Semenax® may encourage the production of testosterone in your body, which can benefit overall sexual performance.
Can I Take Semenax if I’ve Had a Vasectomy?
Yes, you can still use Semenax® if you’ve had a vasectomy. A vasectomy simply prevents sperm from combining with seminal fluid – it does not prevent seminal fluid from being ejaculated. Since Semenax® is made to increase overall semen volume, a vasectomy will not negate its effects.
How to Take Semenax®
Each bottle of Semenax® contains 120 capsules (a one month supply). You should take four capsules daily with food. Most men who take Semenax® take two in the morning with breakfast and two in the evening with dinner, though you could take one capsule four times daily if taking multiple pills at once is difficult for you.
When Can I Expect to See Results?
Some men who supplement with Semenax® report seeing results in as little as three to four weeks, however this is not seen every time. Because Semenax® is made of natural ingredients that encourage your body to increase ejaculate volume, it can take some time for the nutrients to build up in your system. Most optimal results will be seen in two to three months.
Is Semenax® Safe?
Yes – there have been no reported side effects when taking Semenax®. All of its ingredients are 100% natural. However, we still recommend consulting with your doctor if you are considering taking Semenax®, especially if you have any known allergies or are currently taking medication that could negatively react to any of the ingredients found in Semenax®.
Ingredients and Nutritional Information for Semenax®
The Semenax® formula consists of 17 different amino acids, vitamins, and herbal concentrates. Here, we break down each ingredient and how it can help you:
- Zinc Aspartate – Supplementing with Zinc has been shown to drastically increase semen volume. Zinc may also help encourage production of testosterone, which is a key part of sperm production.
- Vitamin E – May help raise testosterone levels, which could help improve stamina and libido. Vitamin E is also one of many antioxidants that may help fight free radicals (unstable atoms that can damage cells).
- Swedish Flower Pollen – May benefit urinary tract health and help maintain normal prostate function.
- L-carnitine – This amino acid can improve sperm count and sexual health. Some reports show that l-carnitine may also improve muscle weakness and help the heart function more efficiently.
- Maca Root – Maca is a cruciferous vegetable (meaning it is related to broccoli, kale, cabbage, etc.), and could help boost libido and overall energy levels. It may also help improve brain function, due to its high levels of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Sarsaparilla – It is thought that the saponins in Sarsparilla may help the body more easily absorb other nutrients.
- Pine Bark Extract – One study showed that men who supplemented with pine bark extract saw a significant increase in sperm volume, concentration, and motility. This could also prove to be very beneficial to men who are trying to conceive with their partners.1
- L-arginine – A few studies suggest that L-arginine may help increase overall ejaculate volume. L-arginine also helps improve blood flow.1
- L-lysine – L-lysine, in combination with zinc and L-arginine, may stimulate testosterone production, improve semen quality, and increase sperm production.
- Catuaba Bark Extract – Long considered to be a potent aphrodisiac, catuaba bark extract may boost your sexual desire and enhance arousal during intercourse.
- Epimedium Sagitattum – Often referred to as Horny Goat weed, this herb helps inhibit chemicals that block the dilation of arteries in the penis, allowing for harder, fuller erections.
- Muira Puama Bark – Frequently used in Asian medicine, this plant is actually native to the Amazon. Muira Puama can help heighten receptiveness to stimulation during sex.
- Hawthorn Berry – The extract from these berries may help improve blood circulation, and improve cardiovascular function.
- Cranberry Seed Extract – We’ve all heard of using cranberry as a remedy for urinary tract issues, but extracts from this fruit also have anti-inflammatory properties that may help reduce swelling of the prostate.
- Tribulus Terrestris – The roots of this plant have been used in folk medicine for generations to help improve physical performance and sexual function in men of all ages. Tribulus terrestris may also help enhance the production of sperm.
- Avena Sativa Extract – Also known as Oatstraw, this plant is said to help reduce inflammation, and may also increase the levels of free testosterone in the body.
- Pumpkin Seed – Pumpkin seeds contain phytosterol, which is known to improve testosterone production in the body – this can help increase sperm count. There is also a high quantity of omega-3 fatty acids in pumpkin.
- Butea Superba – A shrub that is native to Vietnam, Thailand, and India, Butea Superba is believed to have aphrodisiac properties. The roots of this plant also have various flavonoids, which have beneficial anti-inflammatory effects on the body.
With so many ingredients that can positively benefit you, it’s not hard to see why many men have such positive reviews of their experience while taking Semenax®.
Breaking Down the Cost of Semenax®
Semenax® offers assorted discounts depending on how many bottles you purchase at one time. You are given the option to purchase either a one, three, six, or twelve month supply. Unfortunately the manufacturers of Semenax® do not offer free shipping if you are only purchasing one bottle, but they do offer free shipping around the globe should you purchase any of their bulk options.
The one-month supply of Semenax® will run you $59.95 plus shipping. We were unable to establish exactly how much that shipping fee will be, as it most likely depends on where you are having your shipment mailed.
If you decide to purchase a three-month supply, you only pay $154.95. The six-month option costs $289.95, and if you buy a full year’s worth of Semenax®, you pay $399.95, which is a discount of roughly $26 per bottle, compared to what you’d pay if you only bought a single bottle.
Regardless of which option you choose, Semenax® offers a 67-day money-back guarantee. Keep reading to learn more about how this works!
If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your results, Semenax® offers a 100% money-back guarantee. Simply return any empty containers (and full containers of Semenax®, if you purchased in bulk) within 60 days, and they will refund you the full cost of each bottle, excluding any shipping charges.
The manufacturers note on the website that returns must be received by the 67th day, and recommend that you allow up to 7 days for shipping. This means that your best bet would be to mail no later than the 60th day.
You should not ship out any product after the 67-day period, as Semenax® will be unable to process your return. Also, it is important to note that Semenax® limits refunds to one order per customer.
Where to Purchase Semenax®
While you may find Semenax® listed for sale by other retailers online, it is best to purchase directly from the official Semenax® website. You can also buy from Leading Edge Health’s website; they are the manufacturers of Semenax®.
If you would rather order by phone and live in North America, you can call their toll-free number, 1-866-621-6886. If you would like to place an order via phone and you are located outside of North America, their international phone number is 1-604-677-5365. Buying through any of these avenues ensures the product you are purchasing is authentic and safe for consumption.
A Final Word About Semenax®
It’s easy to get overwhelmed by the hundreds of semen volume enhancers on the market today. Based on our research, and thousands of satisfied customer reviews, Semenax® may very well be your best bet when it comes to enhancing your semen volume.
Their proprietary formula is made up of ingredients chosen specifically for either their clinically-proven health benefits or long-time use in traditional medicine. Along with their 67-day, money-back guarantee, you can rest assured that your purchase is risk-free, even if Semenax® doesn’t give you the results you are looking for.