CBD is all the rage right now. With its many health benefits, it’s no surprise that it has become an integral part of our daily wellness routine. You may have tried gummies, oils and isolates, but have you tried cooking with CBD?
CBDistillery has come up with some fantastic recipes to enjoy along with the big game. Prepping for parties and rooting for your team can be stressful, which is why we’ve come up with these fantastic Super Bowl appetizer recipes with our favorite secret ingredient: CBD.
Did you know that adding some CBD oil to your favorite game day recipes can help to promote a sense of calm and well-being? If you’re looking to impress your guests with a healthy snack this Sunday, throw a Hail Mary by trying a new spin on a classic dip with CBDistillery’s Edamame CBD Dip Recipe!
There’s really no better L.A. way to watch the Super Bowl than with a diet-friendly, CBD snack. Here’s how to make sure your get together is the chillest in the city:
- 3 boneless/skinless chicken breast fully cooked and shredded
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup green onion
- 1 cup hot sauce
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Your desired amount of CBDistillery™ 33 mg Isolate (0% THC) CBD Oil
- Heat the cream cheese, ranch dressing, hot sauce, pepper and garlic powder in a small pot over medium-low heat.
- Whisk constantly until combined and creamy. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the green onion, shredded chicken, one cup of the shredded cheddar cheese and one cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Add the desired amount of Isolate (0% THC) CBD Oil to the mixture. Whisk until combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking pan and sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese. Bake until golden and bubbly.
Edamame Dip CBDelicious Powder
- 1 (14 oz.) bag frozen edamame, cooked & cooled (about 2 1/2 cups)
- Juice of 1 lemon or lime
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. cayenne
- Desired amount of CBDistillery’s CBDelicious Powder
- Cook edamame according to package directions. Let cool. Add edamame and remaining ingredients to a food processor.
- Add the desired amount of CBDistillery™ CBDelicious to the other ingredients.
- Cover and mix until the mixture is smooth and well combined. If the mixture is too thick, add a splash or two of water to get it to a good consistency.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with crackers, pita bread or fresh veggies.
For more CBD recipes that hit all the right spots — mind and body — visit the L.A. Weekly + CBDistillery Partnership Page.