Winter is here, and it is time to make sure you stay warm and comfortable during the cold months. Whether you are spending time outdoors or just need extra warmth, a heated vest can be your best friend.
Heated vests come in many shapes and sizes, so it can be hard to figure out which one is right for you.
We have done the hard work for you and put together a list of the 5 best-heated vests to keep you warm.
From battery-powered vests to heated jackets, we have you covered. Each vest has its own strengths and weaknesses, so we provided a detailed review of each one so you could find the perfect fit for your needs.
So don’t let the cold stop you from enjoying the outdoors, grab one of these heated vests and enjoy the winter season in warmth and comfort.
#1. Hilipert Heated Vest (Winner)
The Hilipert Heated Vest is one of the best options for people who want a lightweight and stylish heated vest. It is made with a soft and comfortable polyester fabric, and it comes in a wide range of colors and styles to keep you warm and out looking with prices starting from $59-199.
Pros of Hilipert Heated Vest
❖ Put on and take off with ease
❖ Quickly get toasty in any setting
❖ Three distinct temperatures
❖ Completely machine-washable
❖ Money-back guarantee
❖ It is affordable
❖ Fast delivery to the US
Cons of the Hilipert Heated Vest
❖ Not available for babies.
❖ The best place to buy the Hilipert is from the manufacturers’ website
❖ Limited in stock
#2. ORORO Men’s Lightweight Heated Vest with Battery Pack (Runner Up)
The ORORO Men’s Lightweight Heated Vest with Battery Pack is a great option for people who want a full-body heated vest.
This heated vest is made with soft, breathable fabric, and it comes in a wide range of colors and styles. This heated vest has two temperature settings, a battery pack pocket, and a safety feature that turns the vest off if it gets wet.
- Water and wind resistant
- 100% Nylon garment
- Equipped with 4 carbon fiber heating elements, it can generate heat across the collar, mid-back, as well as underneath two pockets to keep your body and hands warm.
- It has 3 adjustable heating settings
- Provides up to 10 hours of warmth on a single charge
- Perfect for any occasion
- Has 50 machine wash cycles
This product has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 on amazon with over 7000 reviews left. The cost of this heated jacket range from $139.99 – $149.99.
#3. ORORO Women’s Lightweight Heated Vest with Battery Pack(Runner Up)
The ORORO Women’s Lightweight Heated Vest with Battery Pack is a great option for people who want a full-body heated vest. This heated vest is made with soft, breathable fabric, and it comes in a wide range of colors and styles to match your wardrobe.
This heated vest has two temperature settings, a battery pack pocket, and a safety feature that turns the vest off if it gets wet.
- Quick and even heating
- Detachable hood and zipper pockets
- Comfy to wear for long periods
- Would like the heating panels to be lower on the vest
- Battery pack would be heavy and bulky for outdoor sports
It has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 on amazon with over 1000 plus reviews. The price of this product is $169 on amazon.
#4. ARRIS Heated Vest
The ARRIS Heated Vest is a great option for people who want a lightweight battery-powered heated vest. This heated vest is made with soft and breathable fabric, to give you maximum comfort and warmth that you need.
- Five different heating settings with eight separate heating areas
- Very comfy and to serve as an excellent vest without the heating
- Designed to fit well above and underneath clothing layers
- Easily rechargeable using USB
- Best for any occassion
- The current storage to hold the jacket and batteries is makes it uncomfortable
This type of heated vest costs $139 and is top rated with 4.5 out of 5 with over 2000 reviews on amazon.
#5. Venustas Heated Jacket
The Venustas Heated Jacket is a great option for people who want a full-body heated jacket.
This heated jacket has three temperature settings and a battery pack pocket, so you can easily use the jacket without the battery pack.
- Venustas heated vest offers 30% bigger heating areas than other products in the market.
- The ultra-thin carbon fiber heating elements generate warmth across the collar, back, shoulders, and underneath two pockets for core-body temperature.
- You can modify the 3 heat settings (High, medium, low) with one simple press of a button.
- Quick heating in seconds with a 7.4 V 5000mAh certified battery and can last up to 8-9 hours (low), 5-6 hours (med), 3-3.5 hours (high) on a single charge.
- The new silver mylar thermal lining has been upgraded to the POLY HEAT SYSTEM, so that no heat is lost and you can enjoy more warmth. The battery has a USB port, allowing you to charge phones and other smart devices.
- The vest is machine washable, and the package includes 1* Men’s heated Vest, 1* battery pack, and 1* CARRY bag.
On Amazon, the product costs $139.99 with a 4.5 out of 5 rating with over 800 reviews.
Now that we’ve looked at the best 5 heated vests in the market, in the next section we will highlight some of the features you need to consider before selecting any of the above. Let’s dive in!
What to Consider When Shopping for a Heated Vest?
The warmth and comfort of your clothing is incredibly important when the weather gets cold. Heated vests are an essential part of your winter gear, as they can add much-needed insulation to your outfit.
Before you go out and shop for a heated vest, it is important to know what you are looking for. Here are some things to keep in mind when shopping for a heated vest.
Size – Heated vests come in a wide range of sizes, so it is important to make sure you find one that fits you. Heated vests are designed to be worn over your shirt, so it is important to make sure it fits comfortably over your shirt without being too tight or too loose.
Warmth – The warmth of your heated vest is determined by several factors. The first is the thickness of the fabric. Thicker fabrics are more insulated, so they will provide more warmth. The second is the number of heating coils. Heating coils are what provide warmth, so the more coils, the more warmth.
Battery Life – No one likes to be cold, but the last thing you want to do is be freezing because your heated vest died on you. Different vests have different battery lives, so it is important to make sure you find one that will last long enough to keep you warm.
Heated vests are an essential part of your winter gear, as they can add much-needed insulation to your outfit. They are a great way to stay warm during the coldest months of the year. Whether you need a lightweight heating vest or a full body heating jacket, one of these heated vests will offer you all the warmth and comfort you need.
The most important thing to keep in mind when shopping for a heated vest is to find one that is right for you. There are many different styles and brands of heated vests on the market, so make sure you find the right one for you.
As we discussed in the previous section, the size of the vest and how warm it gets is important to consider. You should also think about how easy it will be to use the heated vest, especially when you get wet.
Frequently Asked Questions
#1. What’s the best-heated vest on the market?
While every heated vest has its own strengths and weaknesses, we have selected the 3 Warmth & Comfort Vests and the 2 Battery Powered Heated Vests as the best-heated vests on the market due to their performance, durability, and value for money. However, the best one for you is dependent on your specific needs. Do keep in mind that we have reviewed each vest based on its own individual strengths and weaknesses.
#2. How good are heated vests?
The best feature of heated vests is their versatility. Whether you’re working outside in the cold or lounging around the house, heated vests are a great way to stay warm. With a great variety of styles and sizes, there’s a heated vest for everyone. They are generally affordable and work well for mild to moderately cold weather.
#3. Do vests actually keep you warm?
While they don’t warm you up from the inside out, they do trap your body heat to keep you warm. Vests are a great way to stay warm without being too bulky. They are perfect for mild to moderate weather conditions, but they aren’t recommended for extreme cold.
#4. What should I look for in a heated vest?
- Design: The design of a vest plays a big role in how much warmth it provides. Vests made with a knit fabric are generally the warmest, but they are often the least breathable. Vests with a fleece or polyester fabric are very warm, but they are not as warm as knit fabric.
- Brands: Heated vests are still a relatively new product, so there is not a lot of brands out there. While there are not a lot of brands, there are many great options.
- Sizes: Some vests only come in one size, while others come in a range of sizes. The best thing to do is measure yourself and see what size works best for you.
Advertising disclosure: We may receive compensation for some of the links in our stories. Thank you for supporting LA Weekly and our advertisers.