Thanks to an influx of people using CBD, the beneficial cannabinoid has grown in popularity. But, with that popularity also came an influx of brands. We’ve sifted through a mass of brands to find out which ones have the most potent CBD oil.
These days, people are doing a much better job of taking care of their health. To that end, they are proactively doing the things they need to do to get and stay healthy as well as taking natural supplements to help boost their health and support their overall wellness. Since the rise in popularity of CBD, many brands have cropped up onto the marketplace. To that end, there are also a variety of products being sold at a wide range of prices. When you’re new to CBD, it’s hard to know which products and brands are the best, and which ones aren’t that great. One big fact to remember is that not all CBD brands and products are created equal. And just because a product’s price feels good to your wallet, doesn’t mean that the product is of superior quality.
Likewise, CBD oils come in many different strengths and flavors. Just as it can be confusing deciding between products and brands, it can be equally confusing trying to decide which strength is the best for your overall health and wellness needs. Our guide to the most potent hemp oil will help you to learn which brands have the most potent CBD oils and which strengths might be right for your needs.
What is Considered a Strong CBD?
CBD oils come in many different flavors and strengths. Some of the more common strengths out on the market today are 300mg, 600mg, 1200mg, and 2400mg. While lower strengths like 300 mg and 600 mg are great for helping maintain overall health and wellness, everyday stressors, and minor body discomforts, higher strengths like 1200mg and 2400mg are ideal for those dealing with more difficult health issues such as chronic pain, insomnia, depression, anxiety, and other tough conditions.
Top 5 Strongest CBD Brands in 2021
We spent countless hours pouring over reviews and research to come up with our top five strongest CBD brands. After much deliberation, our top five brands are:
- FAB CBD – Editor’s Pick
- Joy Organics – Best Broad Spectrum
- PlusCBD – Best Full Spectrum
- Populum – Best Value
- NuLeaf Naturals – Most Potent
These well-respected, reputable brands rose to the top of our list because they create high-quality, potent CBD oils, are clean, and are highly transparent, among other factors. These brands exceeded our expectations when it came to CBD oil strength and potency. Moreover, they all had a strong listing of positive verified customer reviews and reputations for having amazing customer service departments.
How We Chose Our Strongest, Most Potent CBD Oil Brands
When we began reviewing CBD oil brands, we started out with quite a lengthy list. We then whittled it down to something that was more manageable. Once we had a solid list of reputable brands, we next came up with criteria to help us narrow it down even further. Our top priority was to give our readers the top brands with the most potent CBD oil in 2021.
In figuring out our criteria, we honed in on:
- How long the brand has been in business
- The ingredients of the CBD oil
- Verified customer reviews
- Independent third-party laboratory reports
- If the lab reports were published on the brand’s website
- Hemp source
- Articles from CBD journalists and industry experts
- CBD oil strength and purity
- Brand reputation
- Product prices
Even though we were able to shorten our list, when we added in this extra criteria, the list began to grow again. In light of this, we ruthlessly narrowed it down again until we came up with our top five most potent CBD oil brands.
5 Strongest CBD Oils of 2021
Since FAB CBD burst onto the scene in 2017, the brand has always taken the lead in its creation of clean and potent products, being transparent with its customers, and running a top-notch customer service department that’s both caring and helpful. FAB CBD has quickly grown in popularity throughout the years due to its reputation for being a trustworthy brand that creates top-of-the-line CBD products. The brand’s mission is to create the best CBD and nutritional products that help customers live a preventative wellness lifestyle.
Everyone who works at FAB CBD knows what’s entailed in making the brand’s mission come to life. Moreover, the team works hard to come up with and craft the very best CBD products for its customers. Customers and CBD experts alike sing the brand’s praises for having potent products as well as a strong customer service department that truly cares about the needs and concerns of its customers. It’s for all of these reasons, and many more, that we’ve selected FAB CBD as our top brand for our most potent CBD oils list in 2021.
At FAB CBD, transparency is a main priority. In order to show customers that they can fully trust that the brand’s products are potent and clean, FAB CBD uses the independent laboratory, ProVerde Laboratories, to test all of its products for purity and potency. The brand then publishes all of those test results on its website. Finally, all of FAB CBD’s full-spectrum oils are strong and effective, and are very popular among new and long-standing customers alike.
- Highlights — The brand has a strong reputation for being an industry leader when it comes to CBD products, transparency, and customer care. FAB CBD is one-of-a-kind in an industry that’s flooded with CBD brands because the brand has a warm and caring customer service department, is extremely transparent with customers, and creates highly potent, clean full-spectrum CBD oils. These are just some of the many reasons why costumes have stuck with FAB CBD for many years.
- Source of Hemp — All of the hemp that is used to create FAB CBD’s potent oils is organically grown and comes directly from Colorado. The brand also uses cutting edge growing and cloning equipment to make sure that the very best extracts are obtained from the hemp. Additionally, FAB CBD uses the clean Co2 extraction method so that all of its hemp extracts are clean and aren’t laden with pesticides, herbicides, and other chemicals.
- About The CBD Oil — FAB CBD’s full-spectrum CBD oils come in tasty flavors like mint, berry, vanilla, citrus, and natural, and in strengths of 300mg, 600mg, 1200mg, and 2400mg.
- Lab Testing — Transparency is of utmost importance to everyone at FAB CBD. Therefore, the brand hires ProVerde Laboratories, a third-party lab, to test all of its products for strength and purity. FAB CBD then makes all of those results public on its website.
- Customer Service — FAB CBD has an award-winning, caring, customer service department that works hard to meet the customers’ needs and listen to their concerns.
- Pros — FAB CBD is very involved every step of the way in the creation process of all of its products. To that end, all of the ingredients are sourced from high quality clean, organic sources. Because of this, all of FAB CBD’s full-spectrum oils are clean and strong. When measured up against other brands, FAB CBD is one of the more affordable brands in the industry.
- Cons — The brand does not ship internationally.
- Our Thoughts and Conclusions — When it came to choosing our top brand, there wasn’t a doubt in our minds that FAB CBD was the top choice. Not only is the brand transparent, it also crafts high-quality, strong full-spectrum CBD oils, and has a caring, warm, and highly supportive customer service department that works hard to answer customer questions and as well as address customer needs. FAB CBD strives to continuously come up with cutting-edge CBD products that will help customers meet and exceed their health and wellness goals. Since the team at FAB CBD is involved in the entire product creation process, they work hard to meet and exceed industry standards.
Joy Organics was founded by Joy Smith in 2018. Smith had spent most of her life struggling with chronic pain and other health issues, and turned to CBD as a means of alleviating her pain. She also struggled with sleep issues that were a direct result of her other chronic health conditions. Smith found that CBD greatly helped calm her sleep difficulties as well as the other issues that stemmed from her health struggles.
After she tried a variety of different CBD brands, she found that they simply did not elicit the effects she was looking for. In light of that, she decided to launch her own CBD company and called it Joy Organics. The brand’s mission is to produce potent, effective, clean CBD products to customers in need. All these years later, Joy Organics is still well-known as a brand that creates potent and effective CBD products.
- Highlights — The brand is best known for being transparent and for making clean, effective products. To that end, Joy Organics uses Co2 extraction to obtain all of its hemp extracts.
- Source of Hemp — Instead of growing its own hemp, the brand partners with growers and manufacturers from Montana, Oregon, and Colorado. Each of the growers have all been licensed by their state’s department of agriculture.
- About The CBD Oil — Joy Organics’ full-spectrum and broad spectrum oils come in Fresh Lime, Tranquil Mint, Orange Bliss, Summer Lemon, and unflavored options and in strengths of 450mg, 900mg, 1350mg, and 2250mg.
- Lab Testing — Joy Organics uses a third-party lab to test all of its products. The brand then publishes those results on its website where customers can find them.
- Customer Service — Joy Organics is well-known for having a compassionate customer service department.
- Pros — Joy Organics believes in being transparent with all of its customers and has a top-notch operation. The brand has a large product selection, and extensively tests those products regularly by employing a third-party laboratory.
- Cons — The brand uses a food-grade ethanol extraction method over the CO2 extraction method.
- Our Thoughts and Conclusions — Joy Organics is a well-known brand with a strong reputation that works hard to create high-quality CBD products. Transparency is very important to the brand, as all of its products are regularly tested by a third-party lab. Customers can then locate those results on the brand’s website. Finally, the brand’s customer support department is caring and compassionate, as verified by a host of customer reviews attesting to this fact.
PlusCBD has been around since 2012 and considers itself to be a pioneer in the CBD industry. In fact, the brand goes above and beyond to make high-quality, safe, effective hemp oil CBD products. Everyone involved with the brand has worked to help shape the pathway towards the legalization of hemp-derived CBD products. The brand continues to build awareness and acceptance about the hemp plant and the many benefits associated with it.
The brand uses a third-party lab to regularly test all of its CBD products and is involved in the product creation from seed to sale. PlusCBD has a commitment to improve the well-being of people and of the planet. To that end, the brand believes that hemp has an unlimited future. Moreover, PlusCBD strives to enhance the health of its employees, customers, and communities through the responsible application of science and through innovation.
- Highlights — PlusCBD is a trusted brand in the CBD industry. The brand’s full-spectrum products are made from agricultural hemp grown using only water, soil, and sunlight. While the brand does make a CBD oil for dogs, it crafts full-spectrum CBD sprays and oil drops for humans. The sprays come in unflavored and peppermint flavors and in strengths of 100mg and 500mg.
- Source of Hemp —CV sciences sources PlusCBD’s hemp extract and CBD ingredients from EU-certified hemp seeds by farmers with a strong history for cultivating high quality hemp. The hemp is grown using organic methods, and does not contain any herbicides, pesticides, or chemicals. Once the hemp is harvested, the plants undergo the Co2 extraction process to obtain clean extracts.
- About The CBD Oil —PlusCBD has a line of CBD sprays that come in 100mg and 500mg strengths. There also is 500mg unflavored maximum strength PlusCBD Drops, 250mg PlusCBD Drops, and 500mg PlusCBD Drops.
- Lab Testing — The brand uses an independent third-party lab, DB Labs, to test all of its products for both purity and potency. Customers can then find those results on the PlusCBD website.
- Customer Service — Not much is known about the brand’s customer service department. However, it is open Monday-Friday from 7:00am to 4:00pm PST.
- Pros — The brand uses whole plant extracts, the dosing is flexible, and verified customer reviews report that the taste of the oils is superb. Customers also love the brand’s oils for their effectiveness for energy and focus.
- Cons — PlusCBD’s oils are fairly expensive, and the hemp source comes from overseas, which is not regulated in the same manner as hemp that comes from the United States.
- Our Thoughts and Conclusions — While PlusCBD is a brand with a strong reputation that has been around for quite some time, we found that they do not have much variety when it comes to CBD products. The brand, however, does work hard at being transparent, as all of its products are tested by an third-party laboratory for purity and effectiveness. While the CBD oil spray tends to be somewhat expensive, it has a very nice flavor.
Populum believes in giving its customers great experiences through its CBD products. Therefore, the brand focuses on product quality, transparency, happiness, and its customers’ well-being. The brand seeks to change the landscape of modern self-care, and aims to do that through its premium full-spectrum CBD products.
Populum was launched in 2016. It’s founder, Gunhee Park, grew up in South Korea where natural herbs were used to help soothe and repair the body, skin, and mind. Since Park had many health issues as a child, he grew up with a deep passion for plant-based supplements. He discovered hemp CBD as an adult, and after thorough research, decided to launch Populum. The brand’s mission is to educate people about CBD while making the highest quality products and therefore setting the bar high as far as industry standards are concerned.
- Highlights — The brand has served more than 25,000 customers, and is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona and Omaha, Nebraska. Populum has a nice variety of full-spectrum CBD oils, topicals, capsules, edibles, and pet products. The brand triple-tests all of its products with an independent third-party lab and then also sends those copies of those reports out with every single order. Populum also takes pride in being transparent, in educating customers, and offering customers direct access to live customer support and educational content.
- Source of Hemp — The hemp is grown and harvested on the brand’s Colorado farm, then is extracted by the Co2 extraction method. The brand tests the extract, then has two more tests done by a third-party lab. All lab results are sent to the customers along with the product that they ordered.
- About The CBD Oil — Populum’s full-spectrum tincture comes in 250mg, 500mg, 1000mg, and 2000mg. The brand’s oils come in an award-winning orange flavor.
- Lab Testing — The brand triple-tests all of its products through an independent third-party lab and then also sends copies of reports out with every product that is ordered.
- Customer Service — Populum offers its customers direct access to live customer support personnel. The brand offers phone, email, and live chat support for customers and is extremely helpful and responsive to customer questions, needs, and concerns.
- Pros — Populum’s oils are effective and have a nice flavor profile. The brand has stringent testing standards and uses clean ingredients in all of its products.
- Cons — Populum’s prices can be on the expensive side.
- Our Thoughts and Conclusions — Populum advocates for customers and educates them about the benefits of CBD. The brand creates high-quality products and has strict testing standards. Populum’s full-spectrum products are clean, potent, and effective. The brand makes sure that its customers have access to its third-party lab test results by including a copy of them along with every order.
NuLeaf Naturals has a strong reputation for creating high-potency full-spectrum products. Interestingly, the brand uses specially bred hemp plants that were created to be especially therapeutic. The brand’s organic hemp is grown on select Colorado farms. Moreover, NuLeaf Naturals is extremely involved in the creation process of all of its hemp products from seed to sale. In order to obtain all of its clean, potent hemp extracts, the brand uses the industry-preferred Co2 extraction process.
Product prices for NuLeaf Naturals are mid-range and absolutely reflect their high quality. NuLeaf Naturals also has an excellent customer service department, as reflected in the positive feedback from many verified, satisfied customers. The brand was founded in 2014 by a group of people with a love for plant medicine. Their vision paved the way for the brand’s top-quality line of CBD products that have been helping to support customers’ overall health and wellness.
- Highlights — NuLeaf Naturals first began in 2014 with a mission to create the best, most pure, and most potent CBD products. The brand’s full-spectrum products don’t contain any herbicides, pesticides, or other dangerous chemicals. So far, the brand has garnered well over 20,000 positive verified customer reviews.
- Source of Hemp — All of the brand’s organic hemp comes from select licensed farms in Colorado.
- About The CBD Oil — NuLeaf Naturals creates full-spectrum CBD oils in 300mg, 900mg, 1800mg, 3000mg, and 6000mg strengths. The oils come in a natural hemp flavor.
- Lab Testing — The brand believes in being highly transparent with its customers. To that end, it hires a third-party lab to test all of its products for purity and potency. The lab results can then be accessed by customers using a link that is published on the product pages of NuLeaf Naturals’ website.
- Customer Service — NuLeaf Naturals has a solid customer service department that goes out of its way to address the questions and concerns of its customers.
- Pros — The brand has excellent product packaging — the bottles are crafted out of thick, tinted glass. NuLeaf Naturals also has an excellent reputation for being transparent, and for being a reliable brand that cares about creating clean, potent, effective products.
- Cons — The oils only come in a natural flavor, which can sometimes be off-putting to those who are new to taking CBD products, as it sometimes takes time to get used to the strong “hempy” scent of the oils.
- Our Thoughts and Conclusions — NuLeaf Naturals is in our top five brands because it is a highly reputable, strong brand with an exceptional reputation for creating clean, potent, effective products. The brand’s customer service department is also attentive to customers’ needs and concerns. Moreover, NuLeaf Naturals works hard to maintain transparency with customers by employing a third-party lab to test all of its products, and then posting the reports on its website for customers to review and examine.
Why CBD Potency Matters
CBD potency matters greatly if you have health issues that you are trying to calm down through the use of CBD oil. While oils come in an array of strengths, the potency you choose depends largely on what your health and wellness goals are. For example, if you have minor aches and pains, or are trying to simply boost your general wellness, then 300mg or 600mg oils should do the trick. Lower potencies like 300mg are also great for people who are new to, or who are sensitive to CBD.
Potencies like 600mg are commonly used to help with stress, anxiety, depression, and some minor chronic aches and pains. Some mild aches and inflammation are great to use this strength of oil for.
If, however, you’re trying to calm down larger issues such as arthritis, insomnia, chronic migraines, or deep chronic pain, then stronger potencies such as 1200mg or 2400mg are what you’ll want to choose. If you choose the wrong potency, then you might not achieve the results you are looking for. Remember, your body size also matters when choosing a CBD potency. If you are taller and heavier, then you will most likely require more potent products. Smaller individuals, however, should probably stick with lower potencies and then build up over time if needed.
How to Determine the Strength of CBD Oil
While it’s great to know about the different strengths of CBD oils, it’s also important to learn about the amount in milligrams. As stated before, if you are new to CBD, its best to begin with lower milligrams of CBD like 300mg or 600mg and then gradually increase to higher strengths as needed. For 300mg bottles of CBD oil, one serving would be 1ml, 20 drops of oil, or 10mg. Likewise, for 600mg bottles, a single dose would also be 1ml or 20 drops, but because the strength is higher, the single serving dose would come out to 20mg. Finally, for 1000mg of CBD oil, one serving would be 1ml, 20 drops, or roughly 33mg of CBD.
Think of it this way: lower strengths are great for general health and minor issues, while middle strengths like 600mg work for minor aches and pains, anxiety, depression, and other minor ailments. Finally, stronger strengths like 1200mg or 2400mg are perfect for chronic pain, arthritis, and other more severe health issues. As stated earlier, the strength of the oil you choose will be decided by your health and wellness needs as well as health issues that you are trying to get a handle on.
Full Spectrum vs Broad Spectrum vs Isolate
Aside from different oil strengths, there are also different varieties of CBD oils. The three main varieties of oils are full-spectrum, broad spectrum, and CBD isolate. Full-spectrum oils contain all of the beneficial terpenes, cannabinoids, and phytonutrients that the hemp plant has to offer These oils contain the two main cannabinoids of CBD, or cannabidiol, and THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol. While CBD will not cause any feelings of euphoria, THC in large quantities does. Thankfully, the 2018 Farm Bill states that all CBD products derived from the hemp plant containing 0.3% THC can be legally sold and bought throughout the United States. Since the hemp plant naturally contains less than 0.3%, there is no way that anyone can get high from full-spectrum CBD products. These types of products can, however, cause you to fail a drug test.
Broad spectrum products are very much like full-spectrum products in that they also contain all of the beneficial cannabinoids, terpenes, and phytonutrients of the hemp plant, but do not contain any THC in them. So, if you have concerns about THC or if you are subject to regular drug testing through work, then broad spectrum products are a good option for you. Both full-spectrum and broad spectrum products work with the body’s own endocannabinoid system that functions to bring the body back into a state of homeostasis, or balance. While the body creates its own endocannabinoids, introducing cannabinoids through full-spectrum or broad spectrum products can help give the endocannabinoid system a boost.
Some of the systems and functions that the endocannabinoid system helps to regulate are:
- Chronic Pain
- Motor control
- Muscle Formation
- Liver function
- Skin and Nerve Function
Finally, CBD isolate products contain only 99% pure CBD, as all of the other parts of the hemp plant have been filtered out. CBD isolate products are great for those who simply want to take CBD to help boost their general health. CBD isolate products are made by first extracting hemp oil from the hemp plant. The extract is then put through another process that refines it and separates all of the other parts of the hemp plant – terpenes, cannabinoids, etc. What comes out of this process is a crystalized form of CBD that is 99% pure. CBD isolate products do not contain any THC, and are sometimes easier for beginners to consume. Keep in mind, however, that with CBD isolate products, you will not have any interaction with the body’s endocannabinoid system. Likewise, they will not cause what’s known as the entourage effect within the body.
The entourage effect happens with full-spectrum products where CBD and THC work in a synergistic way to boost each other’s positive effects while dampening each other’s negative effects. For example, THC can sometimes cause nausea when taken in large quantities. When an equal amount of CBD is taken with THC, the CBD will stop the cannabinoid from causing nausea. This is especially helpful in marijuana-based pharmaceutical medications like Sativex. The prescription drug, which is only available and approved for use in the UK, contains roughly 48mg of THC, which is an extremely high amount. This amount could cause people to experience psychosis, however, it also contains the same amount of CBD which helps to counteract this negative side effect from happening in those who take the medication. Since CBD isolate products do not contain any THC, terpenes, or other cannabinoids and phytonutrients, there is no way for the entourage effect to take place within the body.
What’s the Best CBD Oil for You?
The best CBD oil for you is the one that works best for all of your overall health and wellness needs. Remember, when it comes to the CBD oil variety, you will get more benefits out of full-spectrum products because they contain all of the cannabinoids, terpenes, and other phytonutrients of the hemp plant that are wonderful for your health.
Moreover, you should purchase products from reputable brands that use third-party labs to test their products for potency and effectiveness. Brands that use third-party labs also put out a clear message to both customers and potential customers that they care deeply about being transparent.
Finally, hemp source is also extremely important in choosing the best CBD oil for yourself. In searching for a reputable CBD oil brand, you should look for ones who use organic hemp sourced from the United States over ones who use hemp grown overseas. Hemp that’s cultivated and grown overseas is not subjected to the same rules and regulations as hemp that’s grown and sourced in the United States.
How To Use CBD Oil
CBD oil is fairly simple to use once you get the hang of it. If you are new to using CBD oil, then you should definitely start low and go slow when it comes to dosing. If you are unsure of where to begin, start with a 600mg bottle of CBD oil. Just like with any new supplement or medication, your body needs time to get used to both the CBD oil as well as the dosage.
Once you’ve received your bottle, begin with a half a dropper full of oil once a day. This will roughly equal about 20mg of oil a day. Stick with this dose for one week before checking in with yourself to see how you’re feeling. If you need to increase the dose, then take a half a dropper full of CBD oil twice a day. This will now be 20mg of oil twice a day, or 40mg of oil a day. Stay with this dose for one week before checking in with yourself once again. Increase gradually like this until you have found the perfect dose for your overall needs. Keep in mind that you can always go up to a higher oil strength if needed. Not everyone’s body is the same, so the dose that works well for you might not work so well for someone else.
CBD Oil Dosage: What is Considered a Strong Dose of CBD?
Typically, higher bottle doses of 1200mg and 2400mg are considered strong doses of CBD. As stated earlier, these doses are typically reserved for people struggling with more difficult health issues like chronic pain, arthritis, Crohn’s disease, and other tough medical conditions. A strong dose of CBD might feel strong to one person, but might not feel that strong to someone else. As mentioned earlier, this is because everyone’s boy is different and will respond differently to both the CBD and the dose.
The Pros and Cons of Using High-Strength CBD Oils
As with any natural supplement, there will also be both pros and cons to using high-strength CBD oils. Mostly, high potency CBD oils are a great option for individuals who have been using CBD oils for a long period of time and who are trying to calm down difficult health issues. Some common pros and cons of high potency CBD oils are as follows:
- You can easily control the dose
- You can take a larger dose if needed without using up your entire bottle
- The stronger dose will last for a longer period of time once taken
- The prices of higher potency oils tends to be a bit higher
Benefits of CBD Oil
CBD, one of the over 100 cannabinoids in the hemp and marijuana plants, has many scientifically documented benefits. A host of studies have discovered CBD’s ability to effectively tackle tough health conditions. In fact, studies show that CBD can:
- Help relieve pain due to its pain-relieving effects
- Decrease symptoms of anxiety and depression by acting on the brain’s serotonin receptor that helps regulate mood and social behavior
- May help with muscle spasticity stemming from multiple sclerosis
- May help lower blood pressure in those with high blood pressure
- Can help prevent diabetes by reducing inflammation as well as the incidence of diabetes
Scientists are still studying the effects and benefits of CBD, and are still learning more about the cannabinoid’s many health benefits. As always, if you have a medical condition and are looking to supplement with CBD to help calm down some of the issues that stem from it, you might want to schedule a phone call with your health care professional or specialist. Once at your appointment, you can discuss your questions and concerns in depth to find out if regular use of CBD oil is right for you.
Side Effects of CBD Oil
CBD oil has very minor side effects associated with it. Mostly, it is well tolerated and safe to take for most individuals. Some minor side effects that can be experienced are:
- Changes in appetite
- Changes in weight
If you’re on a prescription medication that has a “grapefruit warning” associated with it, then you might want to consult with your medical professional or specialist before adding CBD oil to your health regimen. Medications with grapefruit warnings typically interfere with the way that the body metabolizes them if grapefruit is eaten or grapefruit juice is consumed along with them. CBD acts in the same way as grapefruit or grapefruit juice does with these certain medications. Both CBD and grapefruit/grapefruit juice can cause too much of the medication to enter into the bloodstream, which can lead to overdosing or other harmful issues. Again, use care and always consult with your primary care physician or medical specialist before combining CBD with any prescription medication.
Final Thoughts on the Strongest CBD Oils
CBD oil has a host of benefits associated with it. Along with coming in different flavors, the oils also come in different strengths and potencies. Typically, 300mg strengths are great for minor health issues like intermittent insomnia or to help boost your overall health and wellness. Strengths like 600mg, 1200mg, and 2400mg are better for using on tougher conditions like insomnia, depression, chronic pain, arthritis, crohn’s disease, and anxiety, among others. The strength of the oil you choose will depend greatly on both your wellness goals and also on what health conditions you are trying to treat or alleviate.
When it comes to choosing CBD oil brands, it pays to research any and all brands that spark your interest. You should carefully look into the source of hemp, whether the brand uses an independent third-party lab to routinely test all of its products for potency and purity, whether or not the brand publishes those results on its website, verified customer reviews, and any write-ups by both CBD journalists and industry experts. While it might be tempting to go with cheaper CBD oil products, it’s safer to purchase a product from a reputable brand that may be a little more pricey. Typically, brands who sell cheap CBD oils cut corners by using hemp that’s been grown with harmful pesticides, herbicides, and other dangerous chemicals.
High potency CBD oils can be a great addition to your natural supplement regimen. In order to find the right brand and the right product for you, it pays to take the time and the effort into researching everything you can about both the CBD oil as well as the brand. In starting with CBD oil in general, it’s best to start by taking the smallest dose possible and then gradually increasing week by week. Lastly, if you have questions or concerns about incorporating CBD oil into your health and wellness regimen, do not hesitate to call your primary care physician or medical specialist.