*Brand Partner Content*
‘Peter Pan Drug has got Celebs hooked’, screamed tabloids a few years ago when Sylvester Stallone was caught at Sydney Airport with multiple vials of Jintropin, which is a Chinese HGH injection brand.
Well, if you take a look at Sly Stallone even now, you’ll get a fair idea of why the dude was caught trying to import HGH during a film shoot. He looks buff and ripped. If he was not a celeb, people would have called him genetically gifted, or an outlier. All fancy terms people use to describe people who secretly use HGH.
Sly is not alone though. It’s rumored that Kylie Minogue, Lady Gaga, Madonna & Demi Moore are some of the other names on the HGH Elixir of Life.
HGH will knock off at least 10-years off your face. That’s not all. It burns fat, it improves the quality of your skin, it smoothens out wrinkles, it amps up your sex drive, it thickens your hair and nails, it gives you more energy & vigor. Even that list is just scraping the surface of what can be achieved with HGH supplementation.
But, HGH is just like any other hormone that your body produces naturally. Your body hates it when you try to replace it with exogenous versions. Besides, just like testosterone, HGH is associated with so many microbiological functions that even one injection can throw everything out of whack.
It will trigger a series of problems including swollen limbs, overgrown cartilage (check out Sly Stallone’s ears), uncontrolled bone growth, Diabetes and what not. That’s exactly why supplements like Serovital are so popular.
Serovital is cracked up to be a scientifically proven endogenous HGH stimulator. In other words, it’s an anti-aging supplement that promises to make you 10-years younger by stimulating the release of endogenous HGH in your body. In theory, that works. We have been researching anti-aging supplements for a long time and we are aware of a few supplements that can in reality stimulate HGH.
But is Serovital one of them? Let’s find out.
What is Serovital?
Serovital is an American wellness brand that has a range of anti-aging products. These include, but are not limited to, supplements, creams, cleansers, lotions & hair serums. Since this post is primarily about HGH and the anti-aging benefits of HGH, we will limit our discussion to Serovital’s anti-aging powders and supplements.
In the anti-aging range, Serovital offers three products.
- There’s Serovital Rapid Dissolve Powder
- Serovital Standard
- Serovital Advanced
All three products are primarily based on an Amino acid blend that claims to increase everything from the quality of sleep, your skin tone, your energy levels and your overall quality of life.
So far so good. If your body starts to produce more HGH than it normally does, you are bound to experience these benefits and a lot more.
But there’s a problem here. Serovital cites one clinical study as the primary basis for its products. That one clinical study is based on a blend of amino acids that were used in athletes to increase their mean HGH production.
There are other studies on individual ingredients. But the main Serovital formula is based on that blend. Not on individual ingredients. That blend is just regular amino acids.
In other words, all you get when you buy any one of Serovital’s HGH stimulating products is a patented blend of Amino acids. If you look around the market, you are likely to find many products that are cheaper but contain more amino acids than Serovital, that too in higher concentrations.
What are the amino acids in Serovital?
When you log on to the Serovital Website and browse to the anti-aging section, you come across a series of ‘Testimonials’ and claims based on clinical trials.
These are highlighted in large text. Great for marketing, we agree. But when you make tall claims such as ‘100% users experienced an improvement in skin hydration and energy’, one starts to wonder about the ingredient list.
In case you are curious too of what you get when you buy into Serovital’s tall claims, here’s a look at the ingredient list for the anti-aging range.
THE INGREDIENTS OF THE MORNING BLEND
- L-lysine hydrochloride
- L-arginine hydrochloride
- N-acetyl L-cysteine
- Schizonepeta (aerial parts) Powder
The Night Blend
- Vitamin C, D, Riboflavin, Zinc, Selenium & Copper
- The proprietary blend – Chlorella, Lady’s Mantle, Olive, Cumin, Wild Mint, Konjac Root, Triticum aestivum, Collagen Peptides, Keratin Peptides
There are only two ingredients that manage to stand out from that. One is Chlorella and the other is Triticum aestivum. The rest are just Vitamins.
Don’t forget for a minute that this blend is priced at $119 for a one-month supply. What they do not tell you when you buy is that you need to take it for at least 3-months to notice any positive results.
That’s just shady marketing, in our opinion.
Serovital Customer Reviews
As expected for any HGH supplement, Serovital claims of thousands and thousands of positive customer reviews. But what you’ve got to ask is, how legit are these reviews that are posted on the company website?
We are sure that each one of you is aware of how the industry functions in general.
Reviews are not difficult at all to fake. If you head to Amazon.com and check the reviews for their anti-aging formula, you’ll find a lot of reviews that speak about this being overpriced and ineffective. At the end of the day, HGH boosters do work.
Is Serovital one of them? We’ll let you decide that.
If you take a blend of amino acids, vitamins and minerals, you are bound to notice an improvement in your skin, hair and sleep quality anyway. What you’ve got to think is whether it’s worth the $360 that you will pay for a 3-month supply?
We personally feel that it’s not worth it.
Best HGH Supplements & Popular Alternatives
On the other hand, there are some spectacular HGH releasers and anti-aging supplements that we’ve been fortunate enough to review in the recent past. We are going to run some comparisons of these with some of the Serovital Reviews online.
#1- GenF20Plus vs. Serovital
The first product that we’d like to talk about is GenF20 Plus. This is a doctor-recommended, clinically-backed HGH stimulant that is considered by most to be the #1 anti-aging supplement in the industry currently.
There are numerous ways in which this differs from Serovital. Firstly, it has ingredients that stimulate the production of IGF-1. For the uninitiated, IGF-1 or Insulin-like Growth Factor 1, is a hormone produced by our bodies that is associated with multiple biological processes.
At the forefront, is its association with skeletal muscle and secondly, with its ability to reduce wrinkles. Both have been extensively researched over the years. IGF-1 is also closely associated with the HGH axis and a lot of the positive effects of HGH get enhanced when the body produces more IGF-1.
Without getting overly technical, this translates into a more effective product with pronounced results. Be it anti-aging or building muscle, GenF20 is more likely to produce a stronger effect as compared to Serovital.
GenF20 Ingredients vs. Serovital Ingredients
Let’s take a look at the ingredient list then, shall we?
- L-Arginine – 130 mg
- L-Glutamine – 115 mg
- L-Glycine – 100 mg
- L-Lysine – 100 mg
- L-Tyrosine – 100 mg
- Astragalus Root Extract – 60 mg – Increases HGH & also boosts the immune system. Very good ingredient to use currently because it is a potent antiviral.
- Deer Antler Velvet – 50mg – This is a natural source of glucosamine, chondroitin and collagen, a blend that the body uses for making new cartilage. Also a potent source of IGF-1
- GABA – 50mg – Powerful neurotransmitter that increases HGH production by 600%. Also calms your nervous system and allows you to sleep better. Sleep is associated with HGH pulses by the way.
- Pituitary (Anterior) Powder – Allows your Pituitary to function at its best. Once again, associated with more HGH.
- Phosphatidyl Choline – This Lecithin derivative is essentially a powerful emulsifier. But one of the innate benefits is that it also burns fat.
- L-Ornithine – 25mg – This is the amino acid that everyone looking to design an HGH booster should add to their products. It triples the production of HGH, especially when used with L-Arginine and Lysine.
There you have it. Every dose of GenF20 Plus not only gives you more HGH, it also stimulates the release of IGF-1, which helps reduce wrinkles and also amplifies the rate at which your body burns fat.
GenF20 Plus – Pricing
A one month supply of GenF20 is priced at $69.95. That’s almost 50% of what Serovital costs you. If you buy a 3-month supply of Serovital, it will cost you $360. You get a 6-month supply of GenF20 Plus for that same price.
Final Verdict – GENF20 Plus vs. Serovital
To sum it up, it’s GenF20 Plus all the way. It’s a better supplement. Has science-backed ingredients & works more effectively because it produces more HGH along with IGF-1. Lastly, it’s more than 50% cheaper and comes with a money back warranty.
#2 – HGH-X2 vs. Serovital
Another HGH stimulant supplement that has recently made headlines is HGH-X2. You may not be familiar with the brand name. But it’s manufactured by CrazyBulk, the guys behind the extremely popular ‘Legal Steroids’ range of health supplements.
This is the only HGH booster in their range and just like the rest of the supplements that they offer, it is extremely effective and quite reasonably priced.
HGH-X2 and CrazyBulk’s overall branding focuses primarily on athletic fitness. But don’t let that sway you into believing that this is any less effective than exogenous HGH.
It contains just 4-ingredients. There’s nothing fancy in there. It’s just a blend of three herbs and one amino acid. But guess what? Each ingredient in HGH-X2 has been associated with an increase in GH or a biological activity that’s closely linked to it.
HGH-X2 Ingredients vs. Serovital
CrazyBulk has constantly been pushing for Clean label products. This is a movement of sorts in the health supplements industry to weed out unwanted ingredients (fillers). To that end, most of their products have just four or five ingredients.
- Gaba – Proven to increase your HGH by up to 400% when you are resting. But that’s not the only advantage of adding GABA to this supplement. GABA is also a powerful neurotransmitter that helps calm your brain and promotes deep sleep. A lot of athletes use GABA purely for its nootropic effects. Guess when our bodies produce HGH pulses? When we are in a state of deep sleep.
- Mucuna Pruriens – This powerful herb contains L-Dopa, a precursor to dopamine that is associated with higher levels of GH.
- Hawthorne Berry – Hawthorne Berry is the new blue eyed boy of the cosmetic industry. This herbal extract fights skin aging, thanks to its high concentrations of Phyto nutrients and antioxidants. Now you know that HGH-X2 is not merely a bodybuilding supplement.
- L-Arginine – Lastly, there’s L-Arginine. No surprises here really.
HGH-X2 Pricing vs. Serovital
Just like GenF20 Plus, HGH-X2 is also priced very reasonably. You get a one-month supply at just $59.99. If you buy more, you get much higher discounts. Shipping is free all over the world as well.
In other words, it’s about 50% cheaper than Serovital and contains what we believe is a better HGH stimulating blend rather than just BCAAs.
Final Verdict – HGH-X2 vs. Serovital
CrazyBulk is one of the top-rated brands in the business. They have a terrific R&D team behind them that knows their stuff. Based on all the customer reviews and the thousands of bottles that just fly off the shelf, it would be fair to say that HGH-X2 might be a better pick than Serovital.
#3 – HyperGH 14X vs. Serovital
One of Serovital’s big draw is that it’s available in a powder form which makes it easier to consume. Well, that depends on individual preferences. But if you hate pills in general, then you’ll love HyperGH 14X.
This is the oldest HGH stimulant supplement in the market. It’s been around forever and ever. Probably is older than the internet itself. But unlike most other brands that focus on pills and soft gels, HyperGH 14X is available in an oral spray.
How’s that for convenience? Just spray it twice under the tongue and you are good to go. But it’s not merely convenience either. When you spray the GH stimulant under the tongue, it gets absorbed into the oral mucosa. This helps it bypass first pass metabolism and hit your blood stream sooner. That’s why the spray is designed to be used before sleep time.
The 14X in the brand name comes from the concentration of GH that it increases in your body. So, HyperGH 14X can increase your endogenous GH pulses 14-times more than normal.
That’s a steep claim, isn’t it? Let’s try to understand the reasoning behind these claims.
HyperGH 14X Ingredients vs. Serovital
If you take a look at the ingredient label for HyperGH 14X, you’ll spot some common names. But along with the obvious additions, there are some very unique ones as well.
- L-Arginine – 520 mg
- L-Glutamine – 460 mg
- L- Glycine – 460 mg
- L-Lysine – 460 mg
- Tribulus – 320 mg
- Astragalus Root – 240 mg
- Deer Antler Velvet – 200 mg
- GABA – 200 mg
- Colostrum – 200 mg
- L-Valine – 160 mg
- Pituitary Powder – 120 mg
- L-Ornithine – 100 mg
- GTF Chromium – 0.4 mg
The reason that we didn’t mention the clinical trials for most of these is because we have already covered these ingredients in some of the previous reviews. That’s barring a couple that we’ll talk about now.
Bovine Colostrum is nature’s anti-aging miracle. It has numerous positive effects on the body. But we’ll limit it to HGH and anti-aging. It increases IGF-1, HGH & collagen production. Tribulus gained a lot of popularity over the years as a testosterone stimulant. But what most people do not know is that it also stimulates the release of GH.
HyperGH 14X Pricing vs Serovital
A one month supply of HyperGH 14X which contains one bottle of the oral spray and one box of the oral supplement is priced at $79.99. That’s not as cheap as the other two. But certainly more cost effective than Serovital.
Besides you will never buy a one-month supply for a GH stimulant. You are always going to buy at least 3-months. We’ll explain this in a bit. In this case, a 3-month supply is priced at just $205.99. That’s almost $150 lesser than Serovital.
Final Verdict – HyperGH 14X vs. Serovital
Be it the ingredients, or the delivery system HyperGH 14X is a superior product as compared to Serovital. It’s cheaper, it has more clinically proven ingredients that will stimulate GH pulses. According to us, it gives you much better bang for your buck.
Do HGH Stimulating supplements really work?
If you have researched about Growth Hormone supplements, you’ve probably read that they are plain ineffective or even, that they are a rip-off. We understand where that disappointment is coming from.
Almost 95% of the HGH supplements being sold in the market are, in fact, worthless. They are just packed in fancy bottles and sold off to gullible customers. That does not mean that GH stimulants do not exist.
They do exist. There’s enough research that has shown that they can in fact, produce up to 600% more GH than we naturally produce. But there’s a way to find them.
Here’s a brief guide that shows you what factors to watch out for while separating the wheat from the chaff.
- The ingredients – Amino acids in a certain blend can stimulate more GH in your body. That’s what Serovital claims and we don’t deny it. But Amino acids alone rarely produce the intended result. You will mostly need powerful herbs to back that up. Gaba is one ingredient that we highly recommend. Ditto with Mucuna Pruriens. Both these herbs are immensely powerful in stimulating GH. They can also help you sleep better, which again is associated with more GH. There are other ingredients that we have mentioned here which can be very beneficial if you intend to use it for anti-aging benefits.
- How it works – There are two ways in which any GH secretagogue will be able to produce GH in your body. It’s either through the hypothalamic–pituitary–somatotropic axis (HPS axis), which releases Somatropin, or by inducing a state of deep sleep. When you are looking for GH supplements, try to understand the physiology. If a product claims that it can increase GH, it has to be either one of these two. If it’s not, then it’s probably hogwash.
- Price – The average price for a quality GH supplement should not exceed more than $80. That’s the max that we’d pay for a one-month supply. You can of course pay thousands and still not get a quality product. But anything more than $80 is overpriced.
What are the effects of using a quality GH stimulating anti-aging supplement?
If you look at the Serovital Reviews closely, you’ll find that most of them make generic claims such as more energy, improved mood and better looking skin. But if you are using a quality GH supplement, these are not the only positive effects that you will notice. There will be a lot more.
- Reduced appearance of wrinkles on the forehead, around the eyes and the chin. This will be the first sign.
- Skin looks tighter and smoother. As if you’ve used a toner.
- Sleep improves. You will no longer wake up randomly in the middle of the night.
- You will drop body fat, particularly at the waist.
- You will build more muscle.
- You will look like a younger version of yourself. It affects people differently. But most people say that it helps you knock off 10-20 years off your face.
How long should you take Serovital or similar GH supplements?
Here’s the deal. Any GH supplement, stimulant or secretagogue has to be used for a bare minimum of three months. That’s not the time to see visible effects mind you. You might start to notice a difference in weeks.
But for the GH stimulation to reach its peak, it will take at least 6-months. That’s not mentioned in any Serovital reviews mind you. Don’t expect to look like a teenager again in 4-weeks. You will end up disappointed.
Serovital Review – Conclusion
That’s it folks. That sums up our review of Serovital and our comparisons with other leading GH supplements. According to our research, Serovital’s ingredient list is pretty decent. But it’s just a patented blend of amino acids. At $119 for a month’s supply, it’s grossly overpriced.
You can get much better products at that price as we have just reviewed. What are your serovital reviews? We’d love to hear from you.