It’s no secret that a healthy diet and regular exercise can go a long way toward helping you lose weight. However, fat burners are a popular way to lose weight quickly by helping to increase your metabolism and decrease your appetite so you can burn more fat naturally.
This post will review why Inno Shred is a quality fat burner worth trying.
Quality fat burners are designed to speed up your metabolism. In addition to boosting your metabolism, eating fewer calories is also critical to fat loss. And the ingredients in a good fat burner will blunt your appetite.
Keep reading to learn what to look for in fat burners and why Inno Shred may help you tackle weight loss plateaus and slash that hard-to-lose layer of flab.
- Premium fat burners contain natural ingredients that help you burn fat.
- Inno Shred is filled with the most powerful fat-loss ingredients, Capsimax® and grains of paradise, to put you in a fat-burning state 24/7.
- Inno Shred has potent ingredients to curb your appetite.
What’s the purpose of a fat burner?
It’s worth mentioning that fat burners are not magic pills. They’re not meant to replace exercise and healthy eating. But they can help you reach your fitness goals faster, especially if you struggle to lose stubborn body fat. Combining a fat burner with regular exercise and following a healthy diet will yield faster results.
Benefits of a fat burner
- Boost metabolism: Fat burners help increase your metabolism by increasing the number of calories you burn.
- Increase energy: Fat burners increase your energy levels. Therefore, you’re more active throughout the day and can exercise more often.
- Curbs appetite: Fat burners suppress your appetite, so you naturally consume fewer calories.
Inno Shred Highlights
The premier supplement company, Inno Supps, produces Inno Shred, which also happens to be one of the company’s top-selling products. Inno Supps only uses natural ingredients in its products and avoids artificial sweeteners, additives and fillers.
Inno Shred Benefits
- Torch stubborn body fat
- Blunt appetite
- Fast metabolism
- Thermogenic effect
- Increase BAT (brown adipose tissue)
Inno Supps also has a stimulant-free alternative if you’re sensitive to caffeine or prefer to exercise at night.
Ingredients in Inno Shred to boost fat loss
Inno Shred has a host of fat-incinerating ingredients: Capsimax, grains of paradise extract, organic caffeine, alpha yohimbine, and green tea extract. Here’s a breakdown of each:
Capsimax is derived from red hot chili peppers and has been shown to:
- Substantially increase your metabolism and energy expenditure
- Burn stubborn body fat
- Suppress your appetite
This 2018 study proved its effectiveness for decreasing body fat and fat mass (1).
Grains of Paradise is a plant related to ginger that provides numerous benefits. Supplementing with grains of paradise will:
- Increase BAT (increases calorie expenditure)
- Speeds up your metabolism
Research found that supplementing with grains of paradise daily increases the number of calories you burn and decreases body fat (2).
Organic caffeine is a must in fat burners. Caffeine promotes rapid fat burn and reduces your appetite (3).
Alpha Yohimbine comes from a tree called Pausinystalia Yohimbe. It blocks alpha-2 adrenergic receptors, where adrenaline normally binds. As a byproduct, the additional adrenaline duration in your body helps you burn fat longer to produce energy.
Green Tea Extract can reduce your body mass index (BMI), boost your energy expenditure, and increase the number of calories you burn at rest.
Fat burners are a great supplement to have in your arsenal to help you lose stubborn body fat. The good ones can increase your metabolism, decrease your appetite, and help you lose weight quickly and safely. Although they’re not magic pills that will cause weight loss without exercise or diet changes, they play an important role in helping you reach your goals. Inno Shred is one of the best fat-loss supplements on the market and contains all the key ingredients needed to shed fat, such as Capsimax, grains of paradise, and caffeine.
- Rogers, J., Urbina, S. L., Taylor, L. W., Wilborn, C. D., Purpura, M., Jäger, R., & Juturu, V. (2018). Capsaicinoids supplementation decreases percent body fat and fat mass: adjustment using covariates in a post hoc analysis. BMC obesity, 5, 22. https://doi.org/10.1186/s40608-018-0197-1
- Sugita, J., Yoneshiro, T., Sugishima, Y., Ikemoto, T., Uchiwa, H., Suzuki, I., & Saito, M. (2014). Daily ingestion of grains of paradise (Aframomum melegueta) extract increases whole-body energy expenditure and decreases visceral fat in humans. Journal of nutritional science and vitaminology, 60(1), 22–27. https://doi.org/10.3177/jnsv.60.22
- Schubert, M. M., Irwin, C., Seay, R. F., Clarke, H. E., Allegro, D., & Desbrow, B. (2017). Caffeine, coffee, and appetite control: a review. International journal of food sciences and nutrition, 68(8), 901–912. https://doi.org/10.1080/09637486.2017.1320537
Advertising disclosure: We may receive compensation for some of the links in our stories. Thank you for supporting LA Weekly and our advertisers.