5. Salad Days: To celebrate its three-year anniversary, fast-casual salad chain. Greenleaf Gourmet Chopshop will be giving diners 50% off beer and wine selections when you purchase a salad this week. Through June 4th, they're also offering a rewards card with increasing discounts. You get 10% off your meal on your first dine-in visit and up to 30% off your meal on your 5th visit (maximum two visits per day). And at the Beverly Hills location, all meals are 30% off tomorrow, June 4th.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
4. ColLAboration 2.0: This roving, outdoor beer garden-style pop-up kicked off in March at Tony's Darts Away. For its return, ColLAboration LA heads to Hollywood. The afternoon of beer tastings kicks off on Saturday, June 4th at noon in the lot next to the Blue Palms Brewhouse. Cost: $10.
3. Pal Cabron Comes to Las Perlas: Tonight, Pal Cabron kicks off its summer-long residency at Las Perlas. Starting at 9 p.m. every Friday and Saturday between now and Labor Day, the Koreatown cemita shop will be serving mezcal pairings and Lopez family favorites like tacos Arabes, chalupas, mole tamales and huaraches. All items cost $3-5, exactly what they cost at Pal Cabron. Plus, you just might find Bricia Lopez sipping one of the signature cocktails named in her honor.
2. OP Café Celebrates 5th Birthday: The OP Café, popular with locals in Santa Monica's Sunset Park (that'd be Ocean Park near the SaMo/West LA border) are celebrating its fifth anniversary and its digs by launching a family-style Sunday Supper on June 5th. The night's bites, served from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m., included housemade spaghetti, meatball sliders and more Italian comfort fare.
1. CHAYA Beer Garden: Work it right, and you can extend make every weekend a three-day weekend. This Monday, CHAYA Downtown kicks off its weekly Japanese Beer Garden menu, served on the outdoor patio. Served on Mondays from 5 p.m. until close, it's mostly $2 yakitori and kushiyaki skewers, grilled to order. Short ribs, dates wrapped in bacon, shishito peppers and the like. To drink, there are pitchers of Kirin, Asahi Dry and hard-to-find Japanese craft beers like Ginga Kogen.