In which we highlight the past week in food, either at home or abroad.
- "Ahh, to be a fly on the wall of the marketing department of KFC." Should KFC Put Chicken Spices In Cookies? No, Really...
- "Nachos are not aspirational food." 10 Best Nachos in Los Angeles.
- "The glass depicted above, containing precisely a half-ounce, represents a pour worth about $700, or about $100 per tiny sip." The Balvenie Fifty: A $30,000 Bottle of Scotch.
- "A certain brand of excess has quite rightly given Animal a reputation as a purveyor of dude food: meat-heavy, no-holds-barred, calorific glory." 5: Crispy Pig Head at Animal.
- "And no, its not Kang Ho Dong Baekjeong, whose cherubic celebrity proprietor gets mistaken for PSY on a daily basis." PSY Gives Thumbs Up to K-Town's "Gangnam Style" Restaurant.
- "Time to find your phone and pretend to be doing something Really Important at work in about two hours." LudoBites 10: Reservation Lines Open Today at 11 a.m.
- "In this day and age, when there are more vegetarians than ever, is this a bold and brave stance, or the height of inhospitable pretension?" Vegetarian Friendly: A Question of Hospitality, Economics and Pride.
- "What's grosser than gross? Bird crap in your peanut butter." FDA Grows Some Nuts, Shuts Down Dirty Peanut Butter Factory Responsible for Recall.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!