Happy Halloween. Here's the food news you need to know this fine morning.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- The rise & fall (& return?) of Mr. Jelly Belly. [Business Week]
- Barney's Beanery has ghosts, maybe. [LAT]
- Alton Brown on hosting Iron Chef & the end of Good Eats [WSJ]
- Chocolate's bittersweet legacy: slave labor and child abuse. [The Root]
- Stone Age restaurant in Berlin serves Paleo cuisine. [Daily Mail]
- Tennessee's Food Stamp Challenge is really hard. [Tennessean]
- Deadly melons. [FOX]
- The sweet smell of chocolate: sweat, cabbage and beef. [Scientific American]
- U.S. Supreme Court takes up treatment of pigs. [LAT]
- Recipes to use up leftover Halloween candy. [USA Today]