Happy Halloween. Here's the food news you need to know this fine morning.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
- The rise & fall (& return?) of Mr. Jelly Belly. [Business Week]
- Barney's Beanery has ghosts, maybe. [LAT]
- Alton Brown on hosting Iron Chef & the end of Good Eats [WSJ]
- Chocolate's bittersweet legacy: slave labor and child abuse. [The Root]
- Stone Age restaurant in Berlin serves Paleo cuisine. [Daily Mail]
- Tennessee's Food Stamp Challenge is really hard. [Tennessean]
- Deadly melons. [FOX]
- The sweet smell of chocolate: sweat, cabbage and beef. [Scientific American]
- U.S. Supreme Court takes up treatment of pigs. [LAT]
- Recipes to use up leftover Halloween candy. [USA Today]