Here's all the uber-important food news on this happy, rainy Friday.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- The McRib is bad for your health. [Time]
- The McRib is made from the same stuff used to make the soles of shoes. [The Week]
- The McRib is made from pigs that are horribly mistreated. [NY Daily News]
- Slash loves food trucks -- that make salad. [SF Weekly]
- Woman finds live tree frog in salad at Alhambra Costco. [SGV Trib]
- Slurping soup across the globe. [Lonely Planet]
- The eternal cookie debate: Chewy vs. Crunchy. [Consumer Reports]
- Burger King unveils pizza-sized burger. [Fit Perez]
- Foodies web show tanks after 3 episodes. [Foodies]
- Peanut butter prices skyrocket. [CNN Money]