On Thursday, September 10th, Breadbar Century City will host a book signing with Kim Barnouin, co-author of the New York Times best seller Skinny Bitch, followed by a $30, 7 course, bento-style prix fixe menu. The meal will be created by Kim Barnouin, as well as lauded consulting chef Noriyuki Sugie.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
The book signing will be from 6-7 PM, with complimentary vegan wines provided by Frey Wines, and the dinner will be from 7-10 PM. Dinner reservations are recommended. See the full menu after the jump.
7 Course Vegan Menu:
- Watermelon Gazpacho, Tapioca Pearl
- Broccolini Bruschetta, Kimchi
- Smoky Eggplant Caviar, Hummus
- Seaweed Salad, Ginger, Scallion-Marinated Tofu, White Sesame Vinaigrette
- Kabocha Squash Soup, Asian Pear, Fried Chickpea, Thai Basil Pesto
- Sweet Potato Okura, Red Curry Quinoa, Soy Tzatziki
- Mole Chocolate Risotto, Avocado Chocolate Mousse
BreadBar Century City, Century City Mall, 10250 Santa Monica Boulevard, L.A., (310) 277-3770