Don't let the title fool you, this year's Happy Hour Week in Pasadena will be running for two weeks instead of one. Starting tomorrow, participating restaurants and bars in Old Pasadena, a.k.a Old Town, will offer food and drink specials during their respective happy hours through Friday, March 15. Along with deals on your fried calamari, beer and negroni, there will be musical performances and a whiskey tasting at The Blind Donkey. Some of the deals offered include:
- $5 preserved lemon and saffron clams at Café Santorini
- $1 sliders at Dog Haus Biergarten
- $3 calamari with roasted pepper aioli at Villa Sorriso
- $3 mussels steamed in white wine at Pita Jungle
- $3 fried bacon mac'n'cheese balls at Slater's 50/50
- $1 martinis at Equator Café
- 36¢ soju French cocktail shots at Crème de la Crepe
And in related news:
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
Want more Squid Ink? Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook. Follow the author on Twitter at @chrstnchiao.