Probio-Lite is a daily acid reflux solution that can help consumers improve their digestive health by combining multiple bacterial strains in an effort to regulate the gut microbiome ecosystem. According to the official website, this formula has 5 billion CFU and contains high-quality probiotic strains that can help alleviate the gut and improve users’ digestion. Probiolite by Golden After 50 is a digestive formula that has gained popularity in the wellness industry especially for people after 40 who are searching for solutions to regulate gut health.
For most people, digestive health can take a turn for the worst in stressful times. Even when someone is eating an otherwise healthy diet, stress can cause disruptions in the gut that no vegetable can fix. Maybe the individual doesn’t monitor their diet, doesn’t eat the necessary nutrients or their diet is new. Whatever the reason, lacking the support of a healthy GI tract only sets someone up for failure, and the use of Probio-Lite comes at a time when keeping healthy a gut is key for digestion and energy management.
Read on to learn more about Probio-Lite by Golden After 50 and how it can help improve gut flora.
What is Probio-Lite?
Probio-Lite focuses on helping consumers with two main issues – digestion and acid reflux. While the digestive process can be fickle, individuals with acid reflux have a greater understanding of the pain the body can go through without the right balance. Some people try to treat this burning in the throat and stomach with a handful of antacids, but there’s only so much that someone should take and can alleviate using surface solutions. In fact, by overusing antacids, consumers can suffer from side effects, such as diarrhea.
As the creators at Golden After 50 say, too many of the people suffering from acid reflux are doing so as the result of toxic bacteria in the gut. Probiotics offer a relatively helpful and simple solution that doesn’t require a prescription and won’t damage the organs over time.
The 5 Billion CFU
The main characteristic that makes Probio-Lite formula effective is its assortment of bacteria strains. However, not all bacteria are created equal. Let’s list the strains included in Probio-Lite to see the role that each one plays.
- Acidophilus is naturally found in the mouth and intestines, and it is a helpful probiotic that can be found in dairy. Typically, it is added to supplements to help digestive issues, though there is some research that supports its use in reducing inflammation and easing the risk of respiratory infections. For some types of diarrhea, L. Acidophilus can be combined with other strains to ease diarrhea.
- Salivarius is found in saliva, and it helps the body to use carbohydrates for lactic acid and other acids that are needed for the digestive process. It helps with asthma, though it also reduces cholesterol and eases inflammation in tissues throughout the body.
Rather than being naturally found in the human body, L. Plantarum typically comes from processed foods and meat. However, its versatility has made the bacteria strain into one of the most used strains out there today. While in the body, it reduces the toxic bacteria that builds up in the intestines, and it can help food to travel faster through the entire body. Some studies also show that L. Plantarum triggers immunity.
- Lactis offers a powerful effect on the body, helping the body to improve immunity and digestion at the same time. It is often already in the gut, helping with the digestive process and breaking down the waste the body produces to improve the absorption of nutrients by the gut. Some studies link it to the reduction of tumors as well.
- Bifidum is directly linked to the healing of the body from irritable bowel syndrome. The strain helps with constipation specifically, and it can reduce infections. It also can reduce some types of diarrhea, and restores the bacteria the gut is supposed to have in individuals that recently have gone through chemotherapy.
- Fermentum has the advantage of survivability, and it is lauded as one of the most durable strains for probiotic support for its ability to withstand acid and bile in the body. It is extremely helpful for individuals that need to reduce their cholesterol levels, and it can reduce the risk of urinary tract infection or a yeast infection.
Most strains of L. Reuteri are from animal sources, like dairy and meat. It usually already exists in both the gut and the mouth of consumers, and it is extremely helpful for children that experience a number of ailments. From colic to diarrhea, this strain is gentle yet effective, reducing the risk of rotavirus as well.
- Longum has been linked to relief for constipation in many studies, as well as reducing inflammation in the bowels. It is one of the few strains on this list to directly soothe digestive issues like irritable bowel syndrome, though it can also help individuals that suffer from ulcerative colitis or irritation from E. coli.
Probio-Lite starts at $49.95, plus $8.95 for shipping and handling. However, the price can get even lower if users are prepared to buy a few bottles at the time.
- One Bottle $49.95, plus $8.95 for shipping and handling
- Three bottles for $134.85 ($44.95 each)
- Six bottles for $239.70 ($39.95 each)
Both of the multi-packs available come with free shipping as an incentive to order more at once. Still, if this product isn’t what the user expects, they have up to a year to request a refund.
Frequently Asked Questions About Probio-Lite
How does Probio-Lite stand out?
This formula focuses on keeping the gut microbiome healthy, which is crucial for healthy digestion. The formula is the result of using a combination of bacteria that is safe for the user to ingest, replacing the bacteria that could be presently causing damage.
Could users experience side effects when they use Probio-Lite?
The natural ingredients should cause no side effects on the body, according to customers. However, if users notice that they have a bad reaction to its use, they may want to stop its use.
How should consumers use Probio-Lite?
Only one capsule is needed each day to get the benefits. The creators of this formula state that the best time of day to take it is in the morning, preparing the body for an entire day of digestive efficiency.
Will the use of probiotics interfere with the efficacy of medications?
Not typically. However, in the event that users are taking any medication, they may want to double-check with their doctor to make sure that the use of Probio-Lite is safe for their remedy.
Does Probio-Lite come with a return policy?
Yes. While other formulas may only offer a return policy that covers a month or two, users have up to a year to request a refund, which means that they have a year of use to see how well it helps.
While there is plenty of information online, users can still ask other questions by sending an email to email@example.com.
Probio-Lite supports digesting and healthy gut flora by delivering essential bacterial strains that can improve the way the GI tract functions. While there are some formulas that only target the immune system or basic issues in the gut, this formula takes on acid reflux to help older and younger consumers alike. Plus, rather than filling the formula with unnecessary ingredients, everything that users will find in this supplement is a type of bacteria strain. Some of the strains already exist in the body, but the bacteria that isn’t native to the human body is still known for some impressive benefits.