They're at it again -- L.A.'s latest water mains to break and flood are, according to the L.A. Times, at Corbin Avenue in Warner Center (2:30 a.m.) and at Burbank Boulevard in Winnetka (4:30 a.m.).
The L.A. Daily News recaps that neither of today's two Valley ruptures has resulted in street closures. Six other locations have been the scenes of recent pipe breaks:
- September 15, Exposition Boulevard near 11th Avenue.
- September 12, Melrose Avenue near Fairfax High School.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- September 11, Vermont Knolls, South L.A.
- September 9, Fairfax District, where a pair of water lines broke.
- September 8, Valley Village near Laurel Canyon Boulevard, which created a sinkhole that partly swallowed a fire truck.
- September 5, Studio City, where a 95-year-old, 64-inch trunk line ruptured, shutting down Coldwater Canyon for a week.