Culver City, CA 90232
- Sun.-Mon., 4-10 p.m.; Tue.-Thu., 4-11 p.m.; Fri.-Sat., 4 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Wheelchair Accessible, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Smoking
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Snack Food
- Garage Parking, Street Parking
- Reservations Recommended, Reservations Accepted
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Los Angeles, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (2)
L.A.'s Wine Bars Are Better Than Ever. Here Are Our Seven Favorites
Thursday, March 28, 2013 at 4:30 a.m. by Patrick Comiskey
Like so many trends in Los Angeles, the wine bar scene here seemingly took forever to develop. But in the last decade, it has burst into bloom with energy and creativity. Wine bars have become part of the city's vinous fabric, place...
Wednesday, October 11, 2006 at 12 p.m. by Jonathan Gold
The tables at Bottle Rock are the size of phonograph records, and the wobbly metal stools seem perpetually on the verge of collapse. The location, tucked behind a parking structure, is obscure, even if it is just a step or two from ...