Are you struggling to lose those extra pounds? For many of us, shedding that stubborn fat can be a battle.
No matter how much exercise we do, or how healthy we eat, sometimes it feels like it’s all in vain and we’re not losing enough weight fast enough – or even any at all.
As a result, over recent years, more and more of us are turning to fat burning supplements to give our weight loss regime that much needed boost, so you can finally achieve the results you’ve been working towards.
In a crowded market, we’ve been drawn to Instant Knockout. But how does it stand out from the crowd? We’ll find out in this review.
Instant Knockout Overview
Originally created for professional boxers and MMA fighters, this fat burner seems to really pack a punch within the fat burning industry. It has grown massively in popularity since its inception, cultivating a large and loyal fan base, which includes many well-known sports professionals.
The scientifically researched formula consists of 10 fat burning components and are all 100% natural.
But with so many other fat burners on the market, let’s see how this one is worth your time.
Instant Knockout ingredients
The creators of Instant Knockout are very vocal about their rigorous research and development processes, determining their formula on the very latest scientific research. The ingredients are all-natural, with the quality and quantity of the chosen 10 standing at a premium level.
There seems to be a multi-dimensional approach to tackling weight loss, addressing not only the fat burning agenda, but also the other aspects that hinder our chances of losing weight in general. Preventing snacking, for instance, could have a huge impact on our calorie consumption. Also increasing your metabolism can lead towards fat reduction, as well as increasing your energy levels, boosting your exercise performance and improving your digestion.
Basically, they appear to have thought of everything you’d ever need to get rid of your excess fat for good.
The other claim made by Instant Knockout is something which many fat burners seem to forget. Many of us would like to lose weight but don’t want to lose our muscle mass with it. Instant Knockout has addressed this, suggesting you could get ultimate muscle definition through taking it.
Let’s take a look closer at what’s inside and how it all works:
- Green Tea extract – this natural nutrient has inbuilt caffeine, linked to fat burning and improved exercise performance, and can mobilize fat from fat cells to be used as energy. It can also increase your metabolism meaning you essentially burn more calories.
- Cayenne Pepper Seeds – this spicy addition has been linked to increasing your metabolism through thermogenesis, heating up your body to burn off calories and reducing your appetite so you can prevent snacking.
- Glucomannan – this soluble fiber comes from elephant yams and works to help you feel fuller for longer. By absorbing water, it takes up space in your stomach and delays it from emptying. It’s also low in calories and reduces the absorption of fat.
- Caffeine anhydrous – everyone knows caffeine gives you energy, and this is due to its ability to release neurotransmitters like dopamine and norepinephrine, making you feel more energized and awake, which is a great plus if you’re on a low calorie diet and need that kick to get you through the day. Caffeine can also improve exercise performance, speed up your metabolism and, in turn, increase fat burning.
- Vitamin B6 – this vitamin has a whole host of benefits which could help you not only lose weight but take care of your body too, from improving your mood and motivation, enhancing your brain function and could even minimizing the risk of heart disease
- Vitamin B12 – like B6, vitamin B12 can help boost your serotonin levels, combatting low moods and even depression. It’s also been linked to improved bone health and could enhance your cognitive performance and memory, giving you an energy boost.
- GTF Chromium – this mineral helps your body process carbohydrates, fat and protein properly so things are used and stored where they’re supposed to be. It is also a proven preventative from hunger and cravings, with studies showing a significant drop in food intake once consumed.
- Zinc – as a key nutrient to your body’s functioning, zinc helps convert carbohydrates, fat and protein into usable fuel. It’s also been linked to improving skin, eye and heart health, as well as stabilizing blood sugar which can have an impact on your ability to lose weight. It can also increase testosterone levels in men which helps to maintain muscle mass whilst losing weight.
- Piperine – as a compound of black pepper, this is a powerful antioxidant that can help improve weight loss by supporting your body’s absorption of nutrients and promoting good digestion.
- Green coffee bean – often found in many weight loss products after being propelled into the spotlight by celebrity physician, green coffee has been evidenced to reduce body fat and waist circumference, whilst improving blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
Benefits of Instant Knockout
Instant Knockout is made up of many appetite suppressors like glucomannan, cayenne and chromium, which work together to tackle that age-old problem of snacking and binging. When we’re on a diet, we often crave the bad foods and not all of us are strong enough to avoid temptation. The use of these types of ingredients at optimized doses are designed to put a stop to those cravings so you can stick to your diet easier.
One of the hardest parts about losing weight is having to cut down on calories, which can lead to a dip in energy levels. Instant Knockout incorporates a healthy dose of caffeine through anhydrous form and the green tea extract, as well as using B vitamins to tag team your fatigue and inject that energy boost you need. With more energy, you can enjoy longer workouts whilst maintaining your low calorie intake.
Many of Instant Knockout’s ingredients are there to give your metabolism a kickstart. Often when we are gaining weight or struggling to lose it, it can be down to a low metabolic rate – the time it takes your body to process food and burn off the calories. Increasing this is key to losing weight as it encourages your body to burn calories faster.
Supported muscle maintenance
Many fat burners on the market tend to focus solely on reducing body size in general, forgetting that many people are keen to keep their muscle mass too. Instant Knockout claims to have tackled this, leaving you with, as they say ‘high impact muscle definition’. It combines vitamin B6 which helps your body absorb amino acids that build muscle and zinc which has been linked to boosting testosterone levels and, in turn, aiding muscle growth. Performance enhancers like chromium and caffeine are included too, to give you that extra push when you’re working out. In theory, you’ll be losing the fat whilst building and defining your muscles too.
Enhanced brain and improved mood
Boosting your cognitive health could have an impact on your ability to focus, could enhance your energy levels and even improve motivation. Whilst many fat burners focus on the core fat burning elements, Instant Knockout have taken a more holistic approach, using mood and brain enhancers to make sure you don’t stray from your weight loss regime. A good mood can have a positive impact on successful weight loss in the long run, from improving your workout potential to helping you avoid comfort eating in stressful situations.
Cost and where to buy Instant Knockout
You can get your hands on a bottle of Instant Knockout from the official website for $59 per bottle, which will last you 1 month.
If you buy two or more bottles, you can enjoy free delivery in the USA and UK, and if you opt for the 90-day supply pack, you’ll get one additional bottle completely free with a money back guarantee if it doesn’t work after the 90 days.
Whilst it does sit at the higher end of the market in terms of cost, we believe the premium quality and doses of ingredients make it worth it.
Many cheaper fat burners, whilst they may include fat burning ingredients, often have lower quantities of dosages meaning they’re less likely to have an impact on you at all.
When you read the reviews and testimonials of success, there’s a strong backing to prove that Instant Knockout does work, so maybe it’s worth spending that little bit more?
You get what you pay for and, in this case, if it doesn’t work after 3 months, you get your money back anyway!
Pros and Cons
- High quality ingredients
- Scientifically researched formula
- Potent, 100% natural ingredients
- Optimized dosages
- Multi-buy offers
- Excellent customer reviews
- Only available direct
- Premium price tag
- Requires commitment
Summary – Should you buy Instant Knockout?
When it comes to summing this fat burner up, we think it’s quite clear it stands out from the crowd. Not only are all the ingredients high quality and completely natural, dosages are at a premium level and they seem to have really tapped into what makes a fat burner effective.
Whilst it has many elements designed to target burning fat specifically, they have thought outside the box; including mood boosters to keep you positive even when you’re having a bad day and components to help protect and promote muscle growth too.
Its backing by sports professionals, thousands of customers globally and well-established websites also gives it an exceptional credibility within the market.
Yes, the price tag is a little steep however, sometimes you have to pay a little more if you want to get the results you’re looking for.
Fat Burner FAQs
Do fat burners work?
Whilst fat burners are constructed using weight loss aids and fat burning elements, it’s worth noting that the effectiveness can vary from person to person. Everybody reacts differently so although the ingredients used are often backed by scientific research proving their ability to help you lose weight, it’s not always guaranteed.
Are fat burners safe?
With any supplement, you always need to check their credibility as a company and do your research on their development methods. Check that they are FDA approved and follow cGMP (good manufacturing practice), meaning they have maintained quality standards in the creation of the product.
Also make sure that the supplement facts are 100% transparent and there are no proprietary blends where ingredient dosages aren’t specifically disclosed on the bottle.
Instant Knockout, for example, gives you full access to its ingredients and the amounts, meaning you know exactly what you’re consuming.
As with any change to your diet, if you have any concerns about how it will affect you, consult your physician first before taking it.
Will fat burners affect my sleep?
Many fat burners use natural stimulants like caffeine to replace energy lost in a low calorie diet. Because of this, many products suggest giving yourself a good few hours at least when you take your last tablet before going to bed, to ensure it doesn’t have an impact on your sleep.
It’s also worth noting that if you have a sensitivity to caffeine – or any other natural stimulant, results may vary so consult your physician before introducing it into your diet.
Advertising disclosure: We may receive compensation for some of the links in our stories. Thank you for supporting LA Weekly and our advertisers.