The Hyperbolic Stretching program by PT Alex Larsson enables you to build flexibility, pelvic muscles, and speed with the exercises you will be doing in the program. Check out all the details!
Many people think of stretches as something performed only by runners or gymnasts. However, people do not understand that stretching has to happen daily. Stretching keeps and maintains the muscles flexible, strong, and healthy. Aside from that, we need that full-body flexibility to maintain a range of motion in the joints. Nevertheless, you should note that stretching once today won’t magically give you perfect full-body flexibility. Most experts recommend that you aim for programs of daily stretches or at least three or four times per week that will keep you flexible. Fortunately, hyperbolic stretching allows you to achieve functional strength and even build muscle through just a simple body movement series. Hyperbolic stretching has proven to be quite suitable for a vast range of people, especially women that are post-childbirth and users recovering from injuries. In this article, you will learn and receive an ultimate guide on hyperbolic stretching so that you understand what it is and whether it will work for your fitness goals.
What Is Hyperbolic Stretching?
The words hyperbolic stretching seem pretty contradictory. However, you can be able to get flexible while still building your muscles. The Hyperbolic stretching program was developed by expert Personal Trainer Alex Larsson who focuses on attaining and increasing body flexibility. This program enables you to build flexibility, pelvic muscles, and speed with the exercises you will be doing in the program. When you purchase the hyperbolic stretching program, you get a four-week program that entails approximately 8 minutes per day for you to get flexible and have good coordination. Hence, it is pretty appropriate for parents and busy professionals. Larsson claims that this program will help you do splits without even warming up but rather focusing on the right muscles. On top of that, the program consists of two different workout plans for men and women. (Any/all of the links on this post are affiliate links of which the author receives a small commission from sales of this product/service, but the price is the same to you.) Click here to discover the current discount!
What Is the Hyperbolic Stretching Exercise Program?
The hyperbolic stretching exercise routine has been designed to accommodate both men and women. The women’s program entails plans that focus and improve more on lumbar strength than the men’s program. Still, neither of the plans requires any equipment. It is an eight-minute routine characterized by core strength, hip power, high kicks, full splits, yoga poses, and stretches to gain dynamic muscle elasticity. The creator designed the hyperbolic stretch program into five phases designed to make you flexible, which include:
- Warm-up Series
- Split Test
- Week One to Three Exercises
- Week Four Exercises
- Flexibility Maintenance Routine
How Does It Really Work?
The hyperbolic stretching routine comprises workout plans with carefully selected stretches that bring about your muscles’ exceptional flexibility and strength. This four-week program incorporates the Specific Adaptation to Imposed Demands (SAID) principle, an essential fitness formula for better, long-lasting flexibility. Using this principle, you get to decide how your exercise gets based on results you expect in the long-term Hyperbolic Stretching. As a result, you will trigger the fat burning process in your body, including places such as your calves, thighs, and glutes. Further info and a discount can be found here on the official website!
About The Creator
The hyperbolic stretching program is designed by Alex Larson. He was a programming career, but currently, he is a full-time professional and an expert in flexibility and pelvic floor strength. Larson disclosed, in a statement, that he was able to discover and learn about a neuro-muscular loophole in which muscles will shrink, especially due to sitting in the same position for a long time and may cause severe ache inside the muscles. At the same time, he suffered a complete neuro-muscular shutdown, thus purposed to be a full-time flexibility expert.
Hyperbolic Stretching Program for Men
Yes, they are numerous fitness programs designed to help males stay flexible. The men’s stretching hyperbolic workout plans consist of a range of stretching exercises formulated to boost and improve flexibility and induce muscle healing. This program benefits men by teaching them all the hacks of the following:
- Reducing Muscle Tension. – Typically, most men often get overstressed due to work pressure. As a result, they develop semi-contracted muscle or, rather, a muscle strain. When this carries on for an extended time, they may end up having back problems. Using the hyperbolic stretching 4 weeks’ program, men can treat muscle tension within a week and relax the muscle completely.
- Autogenic Inhibition Reflex. – An autogenic inhibition reflex is a sudden relaxation of muscle upon the development of high tension. It occurs when an excessive force is applied to or exerted by a muscle at varying lengths. As a result, the Golgi tendon organ (GTO) and the muscle spindles are activated. These two are found in and around the joints and muscles and respond to muscle strain and length changes, managing muscular control and coordination. Using the hyperbolic stretching program, users can overcome such reflexes, hence helping them push their bodies to their extreme stretching level and, consequently, an answer for increased mobility.
- Myotatic Reflex. – The myotatic reflex is the “knee-jerk” reflex in which a muscle contracts in direct response to its stretch. In simpler terms, it is your body’s natural way of protecting your muscles from stretching too far. Fortunately, the hyperbolic stretching program enables men to overcome myotatic relaxation by slowly stretching and exhaling, decreasing tension in the muscles. When the body conquers the Myotatic Reflex, you will be able to achieve endless possibilities.
- Lumbar and Penis Strength. – Medication only provides temporary relief for men who have erectile dysfunction. Luckily, exercises that improve and strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor can benefit them. The hyperbolic stretching 4 weeks program consists of a range of exercises that increase pelvic floor strength. Using the program, men can target muscle contraction in the butt, glutes, and stomach, which inhibit lumbar strength.
Hyperbolic Stretching for Women
Many women target staying fit and in shape, especially post-childbirth. They struggle to stay lean, maintaining their flexibility and lumbar strength. Fortunately, the creator of the hyperbolic stretching 4 weeks’ program, Alex, has a customized training regime for women. Pelvic weakness is one of the targeted areas of the program. Through hyperbolic stretching, women can fix this issue just in a week. All the user has to do is simple upward leg stretches that helps to cure the muscle tension. At the same time, the program enables women to reduce cellulite. While most people claim that cellulite is fat, the truth is that it is a condition caused when connective fibers underneath the skin lose their elasticity, especially after stretching during pregnancy. As a result, the cellulite causes a rough or dimpled appearance of the skin. Actually, hyperbolic stretching can reduce its appearance through core-centric stretches.
Pros and Cons of Hyperbolic Stretching and Full Body Flexibility Routine
There are many positive benefits that you will see from using the hyperbolic stretching and flexibility routine:
- Visible Reduction in Tension. – There are several muscles that, when under intense tension, can bring about complex health issues. The exercises provided in workout plans enable you to stretch, relax, and strengthens the core and the lower back muscles.
- Suitable for Busy People. – In a statement released by frequent users, the hyperbolic stretching plan benefits you by keeping your flexibility within eight minutes of stretching every week. These workout plans consist of the hip power and full splits exercise for dynamic muscle elasticity. Therefore, it is pretty suitable for busy mums and working people.
- Enhanced Dancing Abilities. – The hyperbolic stretching program will enhance and improve your virility, vitality, and vigor. Other than that, it will allow you to eliminate your stiffness during static poses or dynamic moves.
- 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee. – Larsson wants the program’s users to be 100% confident in the hyperbolic stretching workout routine. Therefore, he offers a prompt and courteous refund with no questions asked if you fail to see any results.
- Weight and Fat Loss. – Through Hyperbolic stretching, you will perform exercises that will induce fat burn and help you lose fat from glutes, thighs, and calves. As a result, you will get toned and stay in your desired shape.
- Increased Self-Esteem. – Most women often feel out of shape after giving birth, too heavy, and hate their stretchmarks and cellulite. At the same time, bedroom activities can get strenuous after childbirth. Fortunately, this program’s exercises will strengthen the vaginal muscles and improve your relationship with your spouse. Due to the fat-burning regimen and cellulite reduction, you will also feel more confident in yourself. Hyperbolic stretching also helps you become more energetic due to the stimulation of nitric oxide production. This will elevate your mood and increase your self-esteem.
- Not Time-Consuming. – The 8-minute routine is characterized by hip power, high kicks, core strength, and full splits to gain dynamic elasticity. Given that this process hardly takes 8 minutes, it is suitable for every person.
Downsides of Hyperbolic Stretching
Actually, like every workout program, the hyperbolic stretching regimen requires that you be consistent and disciplined. At the same time, the program is not suitable for girls under the age of 13. Given that the program is only available online, you must have a reliable internet connection to make the most out of it.
Features of The Hyperbolic Stretching and Flexibility Working Out Routine
- Formulated for Both Beginners and Advanced Users. – Typically, people think that stretching is unsafe for obese and older adults. Such assumptions have prevented numerous people from benefiting from stretching. Hyperbolic stretching is designed to be used by beginners and expert athletes.
- Accessibility. – The hyperbolic stretching program is an e-book, therefore digital. All you need to have is an active internet connection and a connecting device to follow the stretching hyperbolic routines.
- Short and Intense Workout Routines. – This stretching hyperbolic routine is formulated with eight minutes of intense workouts. Besides, they are mainly focused on flexibility and strength, and no equipment is necessary. Nevertheless, you can use dumbbells at a later stage.
Hyperbolic Stretching Bonuses
At a glance, the three bonuses included by Alex include:
- Mind Power Unleashed Handbook. – This is an e-book that supposedly teaches you how to reprogram your brain to easily achieve success in life. The book teaches the tricks and tips to reprogram the subconscious mind, hence, helps you comprehend how the subconscious mind controls the habits that inhibit our growth towards success. As a result, you can unlock the way of success, prosperity, and power.
- Full-Body Flexibility for Static and Dynamic Performance. – A simple set of smart exercises are crucial in getting the elasticity in the body. Experts claim that people should try it out before or after the training session; it helps them perform better in athletics and golf. The hyperbolic stretching program is focused on a traditional or old-fashioned type of stretching.
The Hyperbolic stretching program works for each sport. Besides, this e-book has quick hacks and simple exercises from Alex Larsson’s research.
- The 8-Minute High-Intensity Strength Program. – People usually think that you need long and intense workouts to be fit and keep your body toned and in shape. However, this is not the case, as various sport studies have reported that 8 minutes of High-Intensity workouts quadruple body strength. Using this bonus book, you can perform High-Intensity Interval workouts based on your weight. On top of that, you can easily follow the exercises anywhere, may it be a gym, home, or outside.
Who Is the Hyperbolic Stretching Program Designed for?
The hyperbolic stretching program is formulated for a wide range of users. You do not need to be a professional athlete or a gymnast to use it. You also don’t need an in-person instructor for the performance of the activities. Additionally, it is suitable for beginners as it has a user-friendly guide. However, there are various dietary changes that you should consider making when using the hyperbolic stretching workout routines. For status, you should consider avoiding alcohol, junk foods, processed sugars, and cold drinks.
Hyperbolic Stretching Safety
Stretching is one of the most ancient remedies used to cure a variety of diseases. Hyperbolic stretching workout routines are based on ancient Asian techniques that unlock your body’s potential for gains in strength and flexibility. Hence, it is totally safe. Besides, it’s all-natural as there are chemicals or medicines to be taken with the routine. The workout routines are very well laid out and easy to follow.
Will The Hyperbolic Stretching Fitness Program Work for Me?
While reading this review, you tend to wonder if the program will work for you. Actually, the program works differently for each person. If you want to see results with this program, you must use the program religiously. You should not deviate and follow the guidelines strictly for the product to work as the reviews claim. However, it would be best to take your time with the program as it does not happen immediately. One of the questions you might ask before purchasing this fitness program is if it really works, benefits you and whether it can really achieve what it claims to. Many users claim that the product is not a scam. To begin with, the program’s creator is a fitness expert. Besides, he also underwent a severe and complete neuro-muscular shut down, so he made this program to help others. On top of that, the program has a 60-day money-back guarantee; thus, you can try it risk-free for 60 days. It is, however, noteworthy that the program insists on consistency. This program only requires you to set apart eight minutes of your day to unlock your hip flexors. Consequently, you can achieve full-body split and yoga poses. Visit the official website here to find a discounted price!
Hyperbolic Stretching Program Vs. Other Methods
First, other workout routines, especially gym subscriptions and in-person instructors, are expensive compared to the hyperbolic stretching routine. Typically, most gyms require that you make monthly payments. However, you will only make a single payment when you purchase the program. Still, visiting professionals such as a physiotherapist will require you to pay consultation fees every time you go there.
Where to Buy and Return Policy
The fitness program is an e-book in digital format, which you can access through the official website. Therefore, it requires no shipping once the purchase is made. You can make payments through credit card options including PayPal, discover, visa, American Express, and MasterCard. Once payments have been made, you will get the e-book, which you can access when you have an internet connection. The creator is confident that the program will greatly benefit its users. Nevertheless, when you purchase the official website’s program, you can get a 100% refund. The return policy consists of a 60-day money-back guarantee program. A hyperbolic stretching review statement revealed that after the refund, you would lose your online access to the e-book.
Hyperbolic Stretching Review- Final Thoughts
Many people have not discovered the power of stretches in their lives. They often think stretches are a step before working out or before a game. The program is a strength training regimen designed to cater to lumbar issues, lower back pain, or stiff muscles. Using this program, you can strengthen your muscles and have increased vigor, vitality, and body flexibility. The program is well detailed and only requires eight minutes of your time each day for four weeks. Still, it does not need you to use any equipment; thus, it is easy and inexpensive. Visit the official website and purchase the fitness program.
Contact Page: https://hyperbolicstretching.net/contact/
This is an advertisement and not an actual news article, blog, or consumer protection update. This post is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute advice or an offer to buy.
Any purchase done from this story is done on your own risk. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult an expert advisor / health professional before any such purchase. Any purchase done from this link is subject to final terms and conditions of the website that is selling the product. The content on this release does not take any responsibility directly or indirectly. Contact the vendor of the product directly.
The story depicted on this site and the person depicted in the story are not actual news. Rather, this story is based on the results that some people who have used these products have achieved. The results portrayed in the story and in the comments are illustrative, and may not be the results that you achieve with these products.
This post contains affiliate links, which means the author team recommends products and services they have used themselves or know well, and may receive a commission if you purchase them as well (at no additional cost to you).
Testimonials appearing on this site are received via a variety of submission methods from actual users of our products and/or services. They have been provided voluntarily and no compensation has been offered or provided. The results may not be typical and cannot be guaranteed.
Our occasional references to third-party names, brands, products and trademarks and logos in no way are intended to express or imply the existence of a license, endorsement, affiliation or any relationship between us and these respective third-party owners. Rather, any usage of third-party names or products logos are for illustrative purposes only.
DISCLAIMER of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR PR COMPANY BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR LOST OPPORTUNITIES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE AND REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION UPON WHICH ANY SUCH CLAIM IS BASED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, AUDIO, PHOTOGRAPHS, AND VIDEOS, OR OF THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR LEGALITY OF ANY STATEMENT MADE IN OR OMITTED FROM ANY advertisement, sponsorship, endorsement, testimonial, opinion, or other product-related or service-related statement or review appearing in the Websites or in ANY post or article distributed via the Websites.
Advertising disclosure: We may receive compensation for some of the links in our stories. Thank you for supporting LA Weekly and our advertisers.