His swift rise to the industry’s top is proof of how rigorously he has worked with determination as a young entrepreneurial talent.
A closer look around us will show us how things have constantly been changing across different industries all over the world. These developments can be attributed to a myriad of factors, including, of course, the advent of technology. But no one can deny how a few individuals’ approach of completely immersing themselves in their chosen niches and making every effort count by working day in and day out to bring about a wave of great change in their industries have contributed heavily to their sectors. Who better than real estate investor and entrepreneur Eliott Pityn, a 32-year-old Haitian talent residing in Canada, to serve as an example here? He has been swiftly taking over the real estate space as a young talent.
He mentions how his journey so far tested his patience to the core and posed various challenges. With time and consistent efforts, he was able to overcome them, but today, he wants to lay out a few key tips to success to all those who have been vying to make their mark in the real estate world as agents and entrepreneurs.
- A positive attitude: To achieve one’s desired growth and success levels, a prerequisite is having a positive attitude towards everything. Facing failures is common in any industry, but a positive attitude can help people overcome them and lead ahead.
- Strong work ethic: In real estate, homes do not sell themselves; agents should help them get sold, which requires a strong work ethic and efforts that are extraordinary. This requires them to be dedicated and determined towards their work.
- Being tenacious: It is necessary for people to be persistent in their efforts and be tenacious to keep sharpening their skills as agents and entrepreneurs. In real estate, persistence can help them face the storms and inculcate a never-give-up attitude.
- Attaining maximum knowledge: Acquiring knowledge doesn’t mean only that it is available in the books. It is more about achieving real-life experience by being on-field. Learning about the local markets and gaining more knowledge about all the properties available there can make a person more efficient in his work.
- Proper market research: Knowing more about the market trends and understanding current strategies by doing proper market research go ahead in helping entrepreneurs stay ahead in the game.
Eliott Pityn mentions how he was never attracted to the shiny objects or the trophy cities to be in. He always based his purchasing on the numbers and emerging markets and did proper market research to stay ahead in the industry.
Eliott Pityn’s (@mr.pityn) long-term vision is to keep growing his companies and his foundation and hit 100 million in assets in three years, 500 million in 10 years, and 1 Billion + in 20 years or less. And he wishes to help many more people and other business owners through his foundation.
Advertising disclosure: We may receive compensation for some of the links in our stories. Thank you for supporting LA Weekly and our advertisers.