Join us for #ChargeUpLA, LA's premier electric vehicle test drive event!
Join us Saturday, September 14, from 10 am to 3 pm at LAFD’s Frank Hotchkin Memorial Training Center for #ChargeUpLA, LA’s premier electric vehicle test drive event presented by LADWP!
Electric vehicles (EVs) and plug-in hybrids (PHEVs) are fun to drive, better for the environment, promote local jobs, and reduce our dependence on petroleum. Don’t miss out on Charge Up LA 2019!
• Get behind the wheel of a range of EVs and PHEVs and experience the excitement of driving “green.”
• Talk to current EV owners about what the EV lifestyle is all about.
• Learn about LADWP rebate programs for used EVs and home and workplace chargers
• Find out more about federal and state EV rebates and incentives.
• Talk to SCE about their Clean Fuel Reward Program and Charge Ready Home Installation Rebate.
• Bring the family to enjoy food trucks, vendors, a variety of displays, games, raffle prizes, and fun!
• The first 500 test drivers get coupons for FREE food from the on-site food trucks.
• FREE parking for the public at Dodger Stadium parking lot #13!
Currently Available to Test-Drive (list subject to change):
• Nissan LEAF
• MINI Cooper S E Countryman
• BMW i3
• BMW 530e
• Audi e-tron
• Toyota Prius Prime
• Chrysler Pacifica
Advertising disclosure: We may receive compensation for some of the links in our stories. Thank you for supporting LA Weekly and our advertisers.