Have you ever tried to change the settings on a vibrator when your hands are covered in lube? How about when the toy is buzzing away inside you at an awkward angle? What if you can’t find the button you’re looking for as you approach orgasm?
Fiddly on-toy buttons can quickly ruin the mood.
However, thanks to the marvels of modern technology, there are many sex toys and vibrators that can be controlled via smartphone apps and dedicated remote controls. You can even get wearable vibrator panties for some naughty public fun!
Here we count down the 15 best remote control vibrators on the market!
Our Top 15 Picks
1. Lovense Lush 2 – Best Remote Controlled Vibrator Overall
- Very popular with camgirls (and boys)
- Great for a long distance relationship
- Infinite vibration patterns
The Lovense Lush 2 is one of the most popular vibrators with remote control capabilities.
First off, you can control it via the Lovense Remote app on your smartphone. With this app, you can control your own Lush or use Wi-Fi to have your partner control your vibrator in real-time from 1,000s of miles away.
Lovense’s G-spot vibrating egg is also compatible with camming sites like Chaturbate and Cam4, where it can be programmed to respond to people’s tips with different vibration strengths and durations. Some camboys even use it anally, though this isn’t recommended due to the lack of a flared base.
2. Lovense Nora Rabbit Vibrator – Remote Control Rabbit Vibrator
- Rotating head for G spot
- Blended orgasms
- Smartphone controlled
The Lovense Nora is an app-controlled rabbit vibrator that connects to the Lovense Remote app, allowing you to sit back and relax while controlling the vibrations with the swipe of your fingers.
Nora’s rotating tip massages your G-spot while the clitoris arm tickles you pink. The Nora can be synced up with the Lovense Max 2 (a male sex toy) so you can both enjoy remote control sex in unison.
That’ll heat up your video calls!
3. Lovense Ambi – Best Remote Control Bullet Vibrator
- 4 x more powerful than other bullets
- Broad or pinpointed stimulation
- App controlled
Though there isn’t a huge demand for app-controlled bullet vibrators, lots of people nonetheless love the Lovense Ambi. This uniquely designed sex toy has broad and “pinpointed” areas that allow for varied clitoral stimulation.
If you’re having a boring day, why not slip this bad boy into your panties and tease yourself in the line at Starbucks? That’s one way to (pumpkin) spice up your day!
4. Lovense Hush – Remote Controlled Vibrating Butt Plug
- 2 sizes available
- All-gender sex toy
- Designed for all-day wear
Carefully designed with a spiral neck that traps lube inside the sphincter, the Lovense Hush is a remote controlled vibrating butt plug that connects to the Lovense Remote app.
The design of the neck, the whisper-quiet vibrations, and the 120 hours of standby time all combine to make this one of the best remote control sex toys for individuals or couples who are into discreet public teasing.
5. Lelo Lyla 2 – Premium Bullet Massager
- Bullet-style massager
- High-grade soft silicone
- Wireless remote
The Lelo Lyla 2 is powered by a dedicated wireless remote control, which is actually better than using your phone in many ways. For one, your screen doesn’t get dirty and your mom can’t text you halfway through!
This remote controlled bullet vibrator is 100% waterproof, so it’s perfect for using in the bath/shower or for getting nice and wet in your panties. The world is your oyster!
6. Lelo HULA Beads – Remote Controlled Pleasure Beads
- Unique beads design
- Twisting, turning motions
- Dedicated remote control
With 8 pleasure settings to explore, the Lelo HULA Beads are one of the best remote controlled sex toys on this list, despite their steep price.
These silicone-covered beads twist and turn, making unique sensations that feel great on your clitoris and vulva. 100% waterproof with 8 vibration patterns and wireless control, you really have a lot of fun to explore!
7. Lelo Hugo – Best Remote Control Prostate Massager
- Prostate vibrator for men
- Remote control with in-built motion sensors
- 2 motion-controlled settings
The Lelo Hugo is a brilliant medium-sized prostate massager that is perfect for men who aren’t used to the art of prostate massage. Covered in silky-soft silicone, this remote control sex toy has all the hallmarks of a high-quality Lelo sex toy.
There are sensors in the remote control that power 2 “SenseMotion” settings. Setting 1 sees the toy respond to how quickly you shake the remote, and Setting 2 sees the toy respond with vibrations depending on the angle you tilt the remote at. Horizontal = weak vibrations. Vertical = strongest vibrations.
It’s certainly a unique sex toy experience!
8. OhMiBod Esca 2 – Best For Partner Play
- Popular for partner sex
- Common on cam sites
- VR compatibility
The OhMiBod Esca 2 is popular with couples and camgirls due to the light-up LED tip that allows a voyeur (or partner) to know when the toy is vibrating and the wearer is experiencing pleasure.
This love egg G-spot vibrator can be controlled by a smartphone app or by viewers’ tips on sites like Chaturbate, so it’s great for girls who like to put on a bit of a show!
9. Desire Luxury Panty Vibrator – Best Panty Vibrator
- 8 vibration patterns
- 12 speeds
- Wireless remote control
Made by sex toy giants LoveHoney, the Desire Panty Vibrator is a full set of sexy lingerie complete with a small remote control vibrator and a dedicated wireless control.
With 8 vibration settings and 12 speeds, there are 96 possible settings to explore either alone or with your partner. Personally, I’d love to receive this before a hot date night with my partner. I’d put them on and let them tease me all night.
10. Thrill Seeker Love Egg Vibrator – Cheap Remote Control Love Egg
- 10 vibration patterns
- 6 speeds
- Dedicated remote control
One of the cheapest remote control sex toys on this list, this love egg vibrator from LoveHoney can offer you many nights of fun for less than $40!
With 60 possible vibration patterns and a waterproof exterior, the Thrill Seeker Love Egg certainly sounds like a fun night either with your partner or solo.
The only downside? It needs batteries. How 1990s!
11. Fifty Shades Of Grey Panty Vibrator – Mr. Grey Will See You (Cum) Now
- Comfortable saddle shape design
- Soft, velvety silicone
- Dedicated remote control
While Fifty Shades Of Grey wasn’t exactly the War & Peace of the modern age, the movie and book franchise did give birth to a line of high-quality adult toys, so credit where credit is due.
This fun Fifty Shades panty vibrator is a comfortable saddle shape and is made from velvety soft silicone, making it much more pleasant to wear than other vibrating panties.
Sit back, relax, and then your partner (or yourself) flick through the 60 possible vibration settings.
12. We-Vibe Chorus – Best For Vibrator Sex With A Partner
- Couples vibrator worn during sex
- Adjustable fit
- Remote control w/ 10 settings
Designed for couples having penis-vagina sex, the We-Vibe Chorus sits around the vagina, giving vibration to both the penis and the clitoris during sex with a partner.
It’s a win-win for everyone!
There are 10 different vibration modes to explore with the dedicated wireless control, including “Surf”, “Crest”, “Wave”, “Echo” and more.
Oh, and the fit is adjustable, so don’t worry if your pussy isn’t super conventional.
13. We-Vibe Moxie – High-Tech Panty Vibrator
- Magnetic clip to hold in place
- Smartphone app or remote control
- Let your partner control your pleasure
The We-Vibe Moxie is a fun remote vibrator that comes with a magnetic clip that keeps it in place in your panties – you can turn any set of knickers into vibrating panties!
Designed to tickle your clit into submission, this USB rechargeable panty vibrator stays in place easily and is perfect for solo play or partner teasing, whether you’re in the same room of 1,000 miles away.
14. SVAKOM Vibrating Love Eggs – Best Amazon Remote Control Vibrator
- Cheap Amazon vibrator
- 26 vibration patterns
- Wireless dedicated remote control
With a remote that works as far as 10 meters away, the SVAKOM vibrating love egg is perfect for teasing your partner on a date, in the supermarket, or in the bedroom!
Although the 26 vibration modes aren’t as strong as some of the toys on this list, this is one of the most cheap remote control sex toys you’ll find, so it could be a great toy to try if you’re new to this!
15. Vibease – Panty Vibrator With Audio Erotica
- Syncs up with audio erotica
- Vibease app control
- 3-hour battery life
The Vibease is more of a concept than a sex toy – it’s a small panty vibrator designed to tickle the clitoris that you use through the Vibease smartphone app. The app contains 100s of erotic audiobooks, all of which are synced up with the remote control vibrator.
In other words, when the story gets hot, the toy will start vibrating.
While you can use the Vibease without the audio erotica, the whole USP of this toy revolves around the storytelling. If you like to imagine when you masturbate, I’d highly recommend giving Vibease a try. It’s 100% waterproof, USB rechargeable, and comes with a brilliant 3-hour battery life!
Vibrators You Can Control From Your Phone
It’s very common for remote control vibrators to have smartphone apps these days, especially if they’re made by one of the larger adult toy manufacturers like Lovense or Vibease.
Here are some of the most popular vibrators you can control from your phone:
- Lovense Lush 2 – vibrating love egg
- Lovense Nora – rabbit vibrator
- Lovense Ambi – bullet vibrator
- Lovense Hush – vibrating butt plug
- OhMiBod Esca 2 – vibrating love egg
- Vibease – panty vibrator that syncs with erotic audiobooks
- We-Vibe Chorus – couples vibrator for sex
- We-Vibe Moxie – discreet panty vibrator with magnetic clip
Some sex toys, like those from Lovense, allow you to create new vibrations on their app, download other users’ custom vibration settings, sync the vibrator up with Spotify so it vibrates to the beat, and even set up vibrations that respond to sounds picked up by your smartphone’s mic.
Famously, Lovense and We-Vibe sex toys also allow long distance couples to control each other’s sex toys over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, helping partners to tease one another from 1,000s of miles away (or just while they’re at work!)
How do app-controlled vibrators work?
App-controlled vibrators use Bluetooth to communicate with a purpose-built app on your phone. Here’s how the process works, step by step:
- Download the vibrator app onto your smartphone
- Switch on the vibrator
- Find the vibrator name with your phone’s Bluetooth
- The toys will sync and become connected
- Open the app and you can now control the vibrator with your phone
If you’re using app-controlled sex toys alone, then distance won’t be an issue. However, if you want to let your partner control your orgasms, then they need to be within Bluetooth range.
Most of the time, Bluetooth signals get lost when you move around 20-40 feet away from the vibrator. So it might be fine to use in your bedroom or across a dinner table, but don’t go much further.
What about long-distance vibrators?
Some remote control vibrators are long-distance sex toys that can be used by long-distance couples or partners that have been separated by work and business trips.
If you’ve got a toy (like the Lovense Lush 2) that works in this way, the system is very similar, but Wi-Fi comes into the equation.
- Your smartphone is connected to your vibrator through Bluetooth and the app (as normal)
- Your partner registers with the vibrator app and adds you as a “friend”
- He/she asks for access to control your vibrator from their location
- As they submit commands on their app, the signal is broadcast to your app through Wi-Fi across the internet
- Your phone picks up these signals and transmits them via Bluetooth
- The vibrator responds to your partner’s commands in almost-real-time
I know it can be a little tricky to follow how these things work, but I hope that explanation helped!
How Do You Use a Remote Control Bullet?
If you’ve got a bullet vibrator or panty vibrator with its own dedicated remote, then there are some basic tips you need to follow before using the device. This is especially true if you want to use the device in public for discreet play.
- Make sure the bullet is clean, functional, and fully charged before use
- Be sure to put the bullet in standby mode, if there is one
- Test the volume of the vibrations before using it in public – it could be louder than expected!
- Use water-based lube if necessary
- Wear tight-fitting panties that won’t let the toy fall out
- Make sure you can control your orgasmic reactions!
- Familiarize yourself with the different vibration modes and settings
- Be sure to wear an outfit that won’t reveal the suspicious lump in your panties!
Hopefully these tips help you out!
Conclusion – Which Toy Is Best?
So, which is the best remote control vibrator on this list? I would definitely say the Lovense Lush 2.
The Lovense Lush 2 is an egg-shaped G Spot Vibrator that is famously used by camgirls and couples due to its ability to be controlled by Chaturbate tips and the Lovense Remote smartphone app.
Whether you’re camming for coins, letting your partner pleasure you, or just riding solo on your phone, the Lovense Lush 2 is a brilliant and innovative adult toy that continues to make waves in the industry.
Whichever toy you decide is right for you, just remember to stay safe, take precautions, avoid orgasming too loudly… and have fun!
Hungry for more? Check out our post on the 25 best vibrators of all time!