Are you looking for the best probiotic supplement to support your everyday health and wellness? There are all kinds of ways to consume probiotics, and everyone has their unique reasons for wanting to consume them.
Today we’re going to look at how to identify the best probiotic, and then we’ll cover 5 of the best-rated probiotics brands that include:
- Probulin Probiotics
- Happy Mammoth Probiotic Power Greens
- Seed Daily Synbiotic
- Sakara Probiotics Chocolate
- Hum Probiotics Gut Instinct
- Wild Foods Wild Prebiotic Probiotic
So let’s dive into these tiny yet powerful bugs…
How to Identify the Best Probiotics
Did you know that there are around 100 trillion (!) bacterial cells in and on the body? The purpose of most probiotic supplements is to help balance and maintain the microbiome–your body’s collective of little bacterial-communities that keep things in check. When it comes to identifying the best probiotic supplement, there are a few considerations to make to ensure you’re getting the good stuff.
3 Things to Consider When Choosing the Best Probiotic
1. Delivery method can make or break a probiotic.
If the probiotics don’t arrive alive, then what is the point? Different brands create delivery methods that ideally protect the probiotics from being activated or released too soon. Brands like Probulin use a delivery system that involves a “seaweed submarine” to preserve the probiotics on their long journey to the gut and feeding them prebiotics and slow hydration. Hence, they’re as healthy as can be once they arrive at their destination.
2. Look for the right type of bacteria for your needs.
There are all kinds of bacteria strains out there, and it’s up to you to research the ones that will serve your body best. Probiotic strains exist for supporting vaginal health, colon health, gut health, and so on. There are even probiotics you can apply topically to help support your skin.
3. Understand what environmental safeguards are used to protect the probiotics.
The best probiotic supplement is the one that can make it to its final destination in optimal health. Several environmental safeguards can be used, and they start with storing the probiotics. Manufacturers need safeguards in place that protect the top probiotics while they’re being stored and then while they’re transported. After that, you can look at whether the products are shelf-stable or need to be refrigerated.
Now let’s take a look at the best-rated probiotics!
6 Top Probiotics Just For You
You know how to filter through all of the subpar probiotics out there to find the best of the best. We’re making that search a little bit easier for you by sharing the 5 best probiotics brands on the market as of this writing. You can be sure you’re getting high quality, beneficial bacteria that will arrive alive.
1. Probulin Probiotics
Probulin Probiotics is one of our favorite brands. Not only because of the care they take with formulating each of their offerings, but because of the quality of each product, too. Utilizing a scientifically proven delivery system, Probulin ensures that your probiotics arrive alive. Some of the benefits of Probulin Probiotics include:
- Shelf stability. No refrigeration required makes for a convenient and accessible probiotic.
- Prebiotic fiber like Inulin nourishes the probiotics so they can arrive healthy and ready to do the work.
- Stomach acid protection is created from harvested brown seaweed extract that forms a secondary barrier around the probiotics while traveling through the body.
- Isotonic delivery that ensures bacteria activate at the right time without overhydrating and dying.
You can find the best probiotic supplement right here at Probulin.
2. Happy Mammoth Probiotic Power Greens
Why not get your greens and probiotics at the same time? With Happy Mammoth Probiotic Power Greens, you get the best of both worlds, especially for those of you who don’t eat enough veggies (you know who you are!). Happy Mammoth Probiotic Power Greens pack a powerful punch with a combination of organically grown cruciferous vegetables and other vital nutrients. Some of the perks of this probiotic include:
- Gut-friendly certification. It is free from 69 known gut irritants.
- Heavy metal tested to ensure you’re getting the safest of ingredients.
- Free from artificial fillers or sweeteners, preservatives, binding agents, or any other junk you don’t want inside your body.
If you need to add a little pep to your step, you can purchase the Happy Mammoth Probiotic Power Greens here.
3. Seed Daily Synbiotic
Seed Daily Synbiotic is a unique formulation consisting of 24 broad-spectrum bacteria strains that support your overall health and wellness. Seed makes the list of top probiotics because of the intention, care, and quality that goes into this beautiful green capsule. With only one product offering, you know you’re getting something good. With Seed Daily Synbiotic, the benefits you receive include:
- A brand that offers education about probiotics and how they can benefit your health journey.
- A prebiotic outer capsule to feed and nourish the probiotics so they can arrive alive.
- A high-quality probiotic blend that nurtures many systems in the body, including digestive, cardiovascular, dermatological, and much more.
Get your Seed Daily Synbiotic at this link. You won’t regret it.
4. Sakara Probiotics Chocolate
Who says you have to get the best probiotic in a capsule? Granted, if you’re looking for greater support, capsules do tend to offer the mechanisms by which the best probiotics are delivered, but these Sakara Probiotics Chocolates offer excellent additional probiotic supplementation in a delicious way. Yum! This chocolate features raw cacao and yacon root, in addition to beneficial probiotics, to balance the gut without spiking your blood sugar. Be kind to your microbiome with Sakara Probiotics Chocolates. Each includes:
- 10 billion CFUs per chocolate
- 1 gram of unrefined coconut sugar per chocolate to keep blood sugar from spiking
- The prebiotic yacon root that nourishes the probiotic as it travels through the gut
Who doesn’t want a sweet fix with a chocolate that is good for your body? We sure do! You can purchase your own Sakara Probiotics Chocolates right here.
5. Hum Probiotics Gut Instinct
Hum Gut Instinct probiotics blend contains 10 different bacteria strains that help support the gut and other systems of the body by helping balance the natural flora in the body. Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium are two strains that may help support a healthy diversity of bacteria in the gut. When you purchase Hum Gut Instinct probiotics, you’re getting:
- A vegan, non-GMO product.
- A lab-verified and triple-tested probiotic blend.
- A product always free from artificial colors and sweeteners so you can feel good about what you’re consuming.
Hum Probiotics Gut Instinct is the perfect option for those looking for a high-quality probiotic on a budget.
6. Wild Foods Wild Prebiotic Probiotic
The Wild Foods Wild Prebiotic Probiotic Plus Whole Food Enzymes offers a double whammy of goodness with probiotics and whole-food enzymes that may help your body break down hard-to-digest foods. Wild Foods specializes in small producers around the world and is passionate about bringing consistent, safe, and powerful probiotics to you. With the Wild Foods Wild Prebiotic Probiotic Plus Whole Food Enzymes, you’ll get:
- Earth-grown ingredients that the creators would consume themselves. Longevity is everything!
- Lab-tested products to ensure safety, efficacy, and consistency throughout the supply chain.
- Non-GMO probiotics and ingredients that are sustainably sourced.
If you want to jump on the best probiotic supplement bandwagon, we fully support you and your health. You can purchase Wild Prebiotic Probiotics here.
If you’re on the market for the best probiotic supplement, you’ve come to the right place. Sure, there are tons of probiotics brands out there, but they’re not all the same. We’ve compiled this list of the five best probiotics based on each brand’s probiotics reviews and manufacturing best practices. You can’t go wrong with a high-quality probiotic!