Penny cryptocurrencies are typically referred to as digital tokens with a market value of less than $1.
So, instead of having to fork out tens of thousands of dollars to buy one Bitcoin – a small capital outlay will allow you to buy a large number of tokens.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best cryptocurrencies to buy in 2022 at a cost price of less than $1 per token, and the best crypto exchange to do so on.
The 10 Best Penny Cryptocurrency to Buy 2022
If you’re looking for a quick list of the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2022 with a token price of just a few pennies – check out the 10 projects below.
1. Lucky Block – Best New Cryptocurrency to Buy in 2022
Our number one pick for the best cryptocurrency to buy in 2022 is Lucky Block. Launched as recently as late 2021 and currently engaged in its pre-sale launch – Lucky Block is building a decentralized lottery ecosystem.
If you’re looking to invest in the hottest digital currency of the year – Lucky Block tokens can be purchased right now during the pre-sale portal. As of writing, more than 80% of pre-sale tokens have been sold – so be sure to get involved before it’s too late.
2. Ripple – Low-Cost Cryptocurrency Involved in Cross-Border Payment Technology
Once you’ve looked at the potential of Lucky Block, next up is Ripple. This project has been active in the cryptocurrency landscape for over eight years. Based in the US, Ripple is behind proprietary technology that allows large banks to transact internationally without going through a third party.
When using Ripple, transactions take just a few seconds to process – irrespective of the fiat currencies being used.
3. IOTA – Most Promising Cryptocurrency to Buy Right Now
IOTA is a decentralized project that aims to revolutionize the Internet of Things (IoT) through distributed ledger technology. Its technology is not only scalable – but transactions are both fast and cheap.
4. Dogecoin – Buy Elon Musk’s Favorite Cryptocurrency
Dogecoin was one of the most hyped cryptocurrencies of 2021. Crucially, this was largely because Elon Musk stated that in addition to Bitcoin and Ethereum, Dogecoin was currently being held in his portfolio.
As a result of this, Dogecoin grew in value by a significant amount last year – with the digital token hitting all-time highs of $0.73. Since then, Dogecoin has dropped in value – so this could be one of the best cryptocurrency to buy in 2022 on the cheap.
5. Stellar – Low-Cost International Transfers for Consumers and Businesses
The technology created by Stellar is not too dissimilar to that of Ripple – insofar that transactions take less than five seconds to process and transfer costs are minimal. However, Stellar is more focused on the consumer and small business arenas – as opposed to large banks.
6. Shiba Inu – Popular Cryptocurrency With a Super-Low Token Price
Unlike Stellar, Shiba Inu doesn’t really offer anything innovative or revolutionary. The project does, however, stand as one of the most successful cryptocurrencies in terms of growth.
Since August 2020, SHIB has exploded by a significant amount – subsequently becoming a large-cap asset with a valuation in the billions of dollars.
7. Tron – Ethereum Killer From the Chinese Market
If you’re looking to diversify your digital asset portfolio into the emerging markets, Tron could be the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2022. This is because Tron is a blockchain project that is based in China.
8. Chiliz – Sports-Related Cryptocurrency Project
Another project to keep an eye on this year is Chiliz. This cryptocurrency project is involved in the sporting world – whereby fans can connect with their favorite teams. Chiliz had a superb 2021 – with the digital currency increasing its token price by more than 1,000%. Moreover, as of writing, you can invest in this penny cryptocurrency from just $0.25 per token.
9. The Graph – Promising Project Involved in Blockchain Indexing
Built on top of the Ethereum framework, The Graph is a decentralized protocol that allows blockchain to index data. The Graph has experienced rapid growth since it was launched in 2020. Over the prior 12 months. You don’t, however, need to outlay a large amount of capital to invest in this project – as GRT tokens are trading at just over $0.50 as of writing.
10. Basic Attention Token – Revolutionizing Digital Advertising via Cryptocurrency
The final project to consider from our list of the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2022 is Basic Attention Token. This project is looking to bridge the gap between digital marketing and blockchain technology.
The main concept here is that consumers will be paid BAT tokens for being exposed to ads that are relevant to their needs.
How to Buy Penny Cryptocurrency
In the sections below – we explain how to access the best cryptocurrency to buy in 2022 from the comfort of home.
How to Buy Lucky Block
Here’s how to buy Lucky Block tokens via its pre-sale.
- Step 1: Visit Pancakeswa: Head over to Lucky Block on Pancakeswap.
- Step 2: Connect BNB Wallet: Click on ‘Connect Wallet’ and select your preferred wallet provider.
- Step 3: Choose Token Amount: Enter the number of tokens you wish to buy and confirm.
- Step 4: Receive Lucky Block: Your purchased Lucky Block tokens will now appear in your wallet.
How to Buy Cryptocurrency on eToro
You can buy established penny cryptocurrencies from eToro.com from just $10, here’s how:
- Step 1: Register With eToro: Enter your personal information to open an eToro account.
- Step 2: Deposit Funds: Choose your preferred payment method and make a deposit.
- Step 3: Search for Cryptocurrency: Search for the digital currency you want to buy.
- Step 4: Buy Cryptocurrency: Decide how much you want to invest from $10 and confirm the order.
Choosing the best new cryptocurrency to buy in 2022 can be a complex task – so ensure you do your own due diligence before proceeding.
Our findings show that Lucky Block is the best new project in the market right now and you can invest in this promising token via its pre-sale website.
You can also add stability to your portfolio by buying Bitcoin, the largest and most successful cryptocurrency in terms of how long it’s been around.