One of the most common reasons people take CBD oil and other CBD related products is to alleviate anxiety. Some of the strongest medical research evidence that CBD has is surrounding the use of CBD for anxiety relief.
One of the more notable studies was in 2011 when a Brazilian researcher found that people with social anxiety disorder (SAD) had reduced anxiety while participating in public speaking after consuming CBD. In 2019, a similar study was done by Colorado researchers who found that patients with anxiety and sleep issues had begun to experience significant improvement after ingesting CBD. Not only that, but a British Study from 2017 found that improvements in the reduction of blood pressure were reported after patients had taken CBD. This is relevant due to the fact that blood pressure may spike when someone is having an anxiety attack, and the use of CBD may prove beneficial from this standpoint.
Related: Interested in learning about CBD for Pain Pill Replacement? Click here.
As excited as researchers are about the anxiety-relieving benefits of CBD, more evidence is needed in order to come to a full conclusion. One 2015 review paper came to a conclusion that, “…Preclinical evidence strongly supports CBD as a treatment for generalized anxiety disorder and social anxiety disorder. panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder.”
Most consumers who purchase CBD for anxiety relief oftentimes lean towards CBD oil because of its fast absorption, cost-effectiveness, ease of use, and its dosage convenience due to the availability of multiple potencies. If you are someone who is looking towards something that is more portable and discreet, other forms of CBD, such as gummies and vape juice, can also work for your needs.
But what exactly are the best CBD products available for anxiety relief? It can be difficult to choose due to the thousands of products that have come onto the market, some not of the greatest of qualities. It’s for that reason that we’ve researched prices, brands, potency, third party testing, hemp quality, and other criteria for you.
Here’s our list of recommended CBD products to help with Anxiety, Stress, and Depression:
Best CBD Tinctures:
|Best Non THC||Green Roads CBD Oil|
|Best Potency||Receptra Naturals Plus CBD Oil|
|2nd Best Value||CBDistillery CBD Oil Tincture|
|Best Value||Lazarus Naturals CBD Oil|
|Editor’s Pick||cbdMD CBD Oil Tincture Drops|
Best Non-Tincture CBD Products:
|CBD Tea||Green Roads CBD Tea|
|CBD Drink||CBDfx CBD Chill Shot|
|CBD Gummies||Charlotte’s Web CBD Gummies|
|CBD Lollipop||Hemp Bombs Jolly Bombs|
|Best For Flight Anxiety||JustCBD Gummies|
Editor’s Pick for CBD Oil: cbdMD CBD Oil Tincture Drops
- Rating: 8.6 out of 10
- CBD Potency: 100 mg – 7500 mg
- Price Range: $9.99 – $339.99
One of the best choices for CBD oil is with cbdMD. With seven different potencies, the company ensures that you will always find the CBD strength that fits your dosage needs.
CbdMD was established in 2015 and had competitive prices while offering THC-free products. Their lineup includes capsules, edibles, topicals, CBD oils, and pet products. All of their products are made with a broad-spectrum hemp extract and comes in many different flavors as well as potencies.
Third-party testing results are also available on their website. CbdMD ensures that they use organic, non-GMO hemp that is cultivated on American farms for all of their products.
One of the best products on the market today are cbdMD’s CBD oil tincture drops as they come in potencies ranging from lower doses (10mg/ml) to higher doses (250mg/ml). Whether you are dealing with minor, moderate, or serious health and wellness issues, everyone can find the CBD strength that fits their needs with cbdMD.
People who have issues with anxiety will usually be more sensitive to THC, which is why cbdMD’s oil is completely THC free. If you are someone with anxiety who ingests a full-spectrum hemp product, there is a slight chance of increased anxiety due to the trace percentages of THC. CbdMD’s oil is made from a broad spectrum CBD that is carried with MCT oil. It comes in natural, berry, mint, and orange flavors and is available in both 30 to 60 ml bottles that contain 300 to 7500mg of CBD.
Prices range anywhere from $29.99 to $339.99 or $0.07 per mg of CBD for cbdMD’s tinctures, which are calculated to be lower than average.
- Third-party tested
- Affordable price ($0.07 per mg of CBD)
- THC-free, broad spectrum product
- 7 CBD potencies
- Free shipping on all US orders
- No third-party testing for heavy metals and other contaminants
- No detailed information on the manufacturing process
2nd Best Value: CBDistillery CBD Oil Tincture
- Rating: 8.8 out of 10
- CBD Potency: 500 mg – 5000 mg
- Price Range: $35 – $240
Another top brand that’s known for its exceptional value and quality is CBDistillery. Their products are a full-spectrum THC-free formula of CBD oil that comes in multiple potencies at the low price of $0.06 per mg of CBD.
Created in Colorado in 2016, CBDistillery quickly established itself as one of America’s leading CBD brands. Some of their products include full-spectrum and THC-free CBD oils, gummies, isolates, topicals, capsules, and disposable vape pens in a variety of strengths. The company is known for its low prices, great products, and transparent manufacturing practices.
CBDistillery’s manufacturing process begins with organic, non-GMO, Colorado hemp that’s extracted with CO2 and ethanol, one of the leading hemp extraction processes available. Their products are then tested by a third-party laboratory whose results are then posted directly on to the product page for each item. Providing helpful and easy to understand labels with clear and detailed information on their products is one of CBDistillery’s priorities and hopes that the rest of the CBD industry will follow suit.
CBDistillery has also been certified by the U.S. Hemp Authority, which further highlights its compliance with the stringent quality standards provided by both the FDA and USDA.
Exceptional prices are offered for both their full-spectrum and THC-free CBD Isolate tinctures at a mere $0.06 per mg of CBD. This allows people who are more susceptible to increased anxiety from THC to have other options.
Both CBD oil formulas come in five potencies that range from 8mg/ml to 167mg/ml that allow users to match their dosage to the concentration of CBD that’s right for the severity of their symptoms.
Each tincture uses a carrier oil of MCT oil and comes in 30ml bottles that are priced from $20 to $240 or $0.06 per mg of CBD on average. CBDistillery offers both a high-quality standard at an excellent value.
- S Hemp Authority Certified
- Third-party tested
- Multiple potencies
- Full-spectrum and THC-free options available
- High-quality hemp extraction process
- Excellent value ($0.06 per mg CBD)
- No third-party tests for heavy metals
- No USDA organic hemp certification
- No flavored tincture options
Best Value: Lazarus Naturals CBD Oil
- Rating: 9.4 out of 10
- CBD Potency: 200 mg – 6000 mg
- Price Range: $12 – $200
Few brands can compete with Lazarus Naturals as far as value is concerned. Customers can find some of the highest-quality CBD oil tinctures at the lowest prices available in the industry at only $0.04 per mg of CBD.
Lazarus Naturals was created in Oregon in 2014. The company offers a wide range of products, including full-spectrum and isolate CBD oils as well as capsules, edibles, topicals, vape juice, and other products in a variety of potencies and flavors.
Lazarus abides by one simple and commendable mission: make the highest quality CBD products accessible to everyone. It’s for this reason that the companies prices are some of the lowest in the industry without any sacrifice in the quality of their products.
Lazarus sources about 70% of its hemp from their own farm in central Oregon, making them a unique outlier in the industry. Hemp is then extracted using ethanol, another CBD extraction method that is both as safe and as effective as CO2 extraction.
The final products go through rigorous third-party testing and place the results directly on each individual product page.
Lazarus is also one of the only employee-owned CBD businesses in the world, which explains their commitment towards both affordability as well as quality over profits. Veterans, disabled persons, and low-income families are offered a 60% discount for Lazarus products.
Lazarus Naturals’ tinctures are priced from $12 to $200 at an average of $0.04 per mg of CBD, making it one of the most cost-effective options available. For their products with higher potency, the average can also go as low as $0.03 per mg of CBD.
Lazarus’ CBD oils come in 3 different varieties:
- Full-spectrum Tinctures:Available in 15, 60, or 120 ml bottles at a potency of 15 or 50ml/ml. Total mg per bottle ranges from 225 to 6000mg of CBD. They come in unflavored, french vanilla, mocha, and chocolate mint and are made from full-spectrum hemp extract alongside MCT carrier oil.
- THC-free Tinctures:Lazarus Naturals CBD oil but now free of THC. Available in 15ml to 60ml bottles with a potency of 50 mg/ml and a total of 750 or 3000mg of CBD Isolate. Flavor options include unflavored, blood orange, winter mint, and tropical breeze. This tincture is a great option for users with anxiety who are more sensitive to THC.
- RSO CBD Oil:Full-spectrum CBD variety of Rick Simpson Oil or RSO. Considered to be one of the best options for those with severe issues. Available potency is currently 100 mg/ml in a ten or 50ml syringe.
Several bundles are available with reduced prices as well. Products from Lazarus Naturals range from $6 to $450 at an unheard-of cost of $0.04 per mg of CBD. This level of quality and value cannot be found anywhere else than Lazarus Naturals.
- 3 types of CBD oil with THC-free options
- Multiple flavors and potencies
- One of the lowest CBD costs on the market ($0.04 per mg of CBD)
- Detailed third-party tests available on their site
- High-quality hemp extraction process
- Employee-owned company
- Free 3-day shipping on all U.S orders
- No money-back guarantee
- No USDA-backed organic hemp certification
Best Potency: Receptra Naturals Plus CBD Oil (Serious Relief + Turmeric Tincture)
- Rating: 7.6 out of 10
- CBD Potency: up to 66mg
- Price Range: $84.99.95 – $149.99
Receptra Naturals Pro CBD oil variant, Serious Relief + Turmeric Tincture, is a great option for a high-strength tincture with up to 66 mg of CBD per ml.
Founded in Colorado in 2016, Receptra Naturals was founded in the unofficial capital of the American CBD industry. Some of the products available include full-spectrum products such as CBD topicals and oils.
Receptra Naturals products are largely targeted towards more active individuals, such as athletes, and include other anti-inflammatory ingredients in their products such as turmeric.
Using local organic and non-GMO farmed Colorado hemp, Receptra Naturals undergo comprehensive third-party testing that can be viewed by entering the product code online on their website.
Receptra Natural’s Plus CBD oil was once of the company’s more potent tinctures but has since been replaced by their Seriously Relax 25mg CBD Gel Capsules. Take two to match the same dosage that you would receive from their retired Plus CBD Oil. If you’re someone who is averse to taking capsules, there are still other tincture options available for you.
For those looking for the Plus CBD Oil, Receptra Naturals points us in the direction of their Serious Relief + Turmeric Tincture. At 33mg or 66mg per dose, it is strong enough to address significant issues while promoting recovery and relief from physical aches and discomfort.
The tincture contains full-spectrum CBD hemp extract and MCT oil alongside omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, as well as turmeric and avocado oil that helps you recover faster with a positive metabolic impact. It is sold in both 30 to 60 ml bottles.
Their Serious Relief + Turmeric Tincture comes in both a 33mg dosage as well as a 66mg dosage and costs between $84.99 – $149.99, which is about $0.08 per mg of CBD. This averages out to lower than the market average.
- Full-spectrum product
- High CBD potency
- Extensive 3rd party test results available on their website
- Affordable prices ($0.08 per mg of CBD)
- Unclear/uninformative labels and product pages
- Limited variety of potency
- Not enough detail about the company
Best Non-THC: Green Roads
- Rating: 8.8 out of 10
- CBD Potency: 100mg – 3500mg
- Price Range: $7.50 – $342.50
If you are someone who is more sensitive to the effects of THC, needs to pass a drug test for work, or some other reason you want to completely avoid THC in your products, than Green Roads is an excellent brand for you. Their CBD products contain no THC but still maintain other beneficial hemp compounds without compromising the effects of their formula.
Green Roads was first established in Florida by a licensed pharmacist and business executive who was battling an addiction to prescription opiates in 2012. It has since become of the largest CBD businesses in the United States. Their product lineup includes CBD gummies, oil, capsules, pet products, syrup, coffee, and CBD-infused teas.
Transparency is important to Green Roads, which is why they’re so open about their high standard of quality. The company sources their hemp from organic non-GMO farms in Colorado and uses a CO2 extraction process in order to isolate their CBD alongside other beneficial phytochemicals. Not only that, but they also provide extensive third-party test results for their products.
Many of the products that Green Roads offers are a broad-spectrum CBD extract, meaning they contain all cannabinoids, terpenes, and beneficial hemp compounds without any of the THC. When all of these compounds are present, they are able to synergize into a phenomenon that is known as the “entourage effect.”
Other THC-free options that are available from other companies are made with CBD isolate, a 99% pure CBD extract. CBD isolate does not contain the other beneficial compounds that are found in hemp and, as a result, have a bell curve of effectiveness for users. It’s for this reason that Green Roads is a top choice for those with anxiety who are looking to avoid THC in their CBD products.
Green Roads’ CBD oil comes in three formulas:
- CBD Daily Dose: 1ml syringe with a single dose of either the CBD oil or CBD Terpenes oil formula.
- Regular CBD Oil: Broad-spectrum hemp extract that also contains sunflower lecithin, hemp seed oil, and vegetable glycerin. Available in 15, 30, or 60 ml sized bottles with potencies ranging from 7mg/ml to 58 mg/ml of CBD.
- CBD Terpene Oil: A Broad-spectrum hemp oil mixed with a specific blend of cannabis terpenes alongside vegetable glycerin. The potency is 6.7 mg/ml and is available in multiple flavors and comes in 15ml bottles.
Costs for Green Roads CBD oil ranges from $7.50 to $342.50, which translates to $0.16 per mg of CBD, making it pricier than many other brands.
- Free shipping on all orders over $100
- THC-free, broad-spectrum product
- Easily accessible and extensive third-party testing for all products
- Three formulas of CBD oil
- Multiple flavors and potencies
- Not much detailed information on the manufacturing process
- Higher cost ($0.16 per mg of CBD)
Comparing Best Non-Tincture CBD Products:
Many people rely on CBD oil tinctures as an effective way to deal with their anxiety, but other types of CBD products can prove helpful as well. Here are some of our recommended non-tincture products for anxiety relief.
Best Non-Tincture for Flight Anxiety: Just CBD
- Rating: 9.1 out of 10
- CBD Potency: 50mg – 1500mg
- Price Range: $23.99 – $299.99
Formulated specifically to help with the stress that’s associated with flying, JustCBD created their Jet Setter gummies for those of us who deal with flight anxiety. JustCBD claims that their gummies were designed and made to reduce stress and anxiety, strengthen immunity, and support the overall health of frequent plane travelers all in one tasty gummy. The formula contains a full-spectrum CBD extra alongside vitamins to help strengthen immunity.
JustCBD was first established in Florida in 2017 and has since created a product line that includes both full-spectrum as well as THC-free CBD oils, bath bombs, and vaping products.
This brand may not be as well known as others, but JustCBD still has all the makings of a quality CBD company. Third-party testing is provided for all of their available products, and all of their hemp is sourced from Oregon, one of the most developed hemp industries in the United States.
To help individuals with busy lifestyles that travel frequently, JustCBD partnered together with rapper Flo Rida to create the Jet Setter Gummies. This CBD product works together with healthy vitamins to support the traveler’s immunity while relieving both anxiety and stress.
Jet Setter gummies come in tasty orange and berry flavors. The gummies contain 5mg of full-spectrum CBD with other vitamins like vitamins D, C, B, and A. Every bottle contains 60 gummies, and the price per mg of CBD is $0.16.
- Full-spectrum CBD product
- Delicious fruit flavor
- Third-party testing is done for potency
- Added vitamins to help strengthen the immune system while traveling
- Lower potency
- Not enough information on the manufacturing and extraction process
- Lack of third-party tests for heavy metals and other contaminants
- Lack of information offered about the company itself
- Higher price point ($0.17 per mg of CBD)
Best CBD Vape Juice/Pen: CBDfx
- Rating: 8.2 out of 10
- CBD Potency: 15mg – 600mg
- Price Range: $14.99 – $179.88
CBDfx is one of the best companies on the market if you’re looking to invest in the form of CBD that comes in vape form. A wide variety of different CBD juice flavors and potencies are offered as well disposable vape pens for those who are not as familiar with refillable vaporizers but want to begin vaping.
One of the more popular American CBD brands and is known for its appealing flavor and design. CBDfx was first established in 2012 and offers a wide variety of CBD products, including CBD oils, topicals, edibles, vape juice, disposable CBD pens, as well as pet products and drinks.
CBDfx sources their hemp from Holland, one of the higher quality hemp sources available in the world, and uses the CO2 extraction method for extracting their CBD. Third-party test results are also provided for all their products and can be viewed on their website.
Many of CBDfx’s products are fairly popular, but their vape products stand out from their lineup thanks to the multiple formulas, potencies, and flavors that are available both in juice and disposable pen varieties. Whether you’re relaxing at home or out with friends, vape products are an easy and portable way to enjoy CBD and take in the effects in a fast-acting form.
Their CBD Vape juice comes in three different varieties:
- CBD Vape Oil Additives:Available in 10ml bottles in potencies of 6, 12, 30, or 50mg. This product uses a full-spectrum hemp CBD and is mixed together with both V.G. (vegetable glycerin) and P.G. (propylene glycol) of 50/50. Rather than being used on its own, this product can be added to other juices.
- CBD Vape Juice:30ml bottles that come in potencies of 8, 17, 33 mg/ml. The formula contains a CBD isolate mixed together with a 50/50 base of V.G., and P.G. Flavors include Strawberry jelly, strawberry taffy, strawberry milk, strawberry kiwi, blue raspberry, wild watermelon, rainbow candy, fruity cereal, and fruit smoothie.
- CBD Terpenes Oil:Available in 30ml bottles and comes in potencies of 8 or 17 mg/ml. This product is also a CBD isolate that is mixed together with a 50/50 base of VG/PG as well as a specific set of cannabis terpenes unique aromas, and other beneficial cannabis compounds. Added terpene flavors include Platinum Rose, Gelato, Pineapple Express, and OG Kush.
If you do not want to deal with purchasing a vaporizer device for vape juice, then a vape pen is another accessible option that allows you to enjoy the relaxing effects of vaporized CBD. CBDfx’s vape pens contain a broad-spectrum CBD and is offered in two varieties.
- CBD Terpene Vape Pen: A single pen contains 50mg of CBD that is mixed together with a 50/50 blend of V.G. and P.G. alongside a blend of terpenes of whichever flavored cannabis strain you choose. Available varieties include Sour Diesel, Platinum Rose, OG Kush, Gelato, Blue Dream, and Pineapple Express terpene flavors
- CBD Vape Pen: A single pen contains 30mg of CBD that has been mixed together with a 50/50 base of V.G. and P.G. Available flavors include Honeydew Ice, Melon Cooler, Fresh Mint, Strawberry Lemonade, Tropic Breeze and Blue Raspberry.
The cost of CBDfx’s vape products range anywhere between $14.99 to $179.88 and is also available in multi-pack options for added savings.
CBDfx’s price per mg of CBD is $0.11 which is around the average market price for their standard CBD juice while their terpene oils are $0.17 per mg of CBD, their vape additive $0.24 per mg of CBD, and $0.45 per mg of CBD for the disposable vape pen.
- Multiple potency options available
- Multiple flavor options available
- Wide variety of vaping products available
- Reasonable pricing
- 3rd-party tested
- Slightly outdated third-party test results
- No detailed information about hemp source
Best CBD Gummies: Charlotte’s Web
- Rating: 8.5 out of 10
- CBD Potency: 10 mg per serving
- Price Range: $54.99 – $164.97
Calm Gummies are manufactured by the company Charlotte’s Web and said to be designed with the intent of reducing anxiety while promoting relaxation. The formula includes many other natural compounds that have research-backed calming properties like L-theanine and lemon balm alongside CBD.
Charlotte’s Web was founded in 2013 by the seven Stanley Bros. and is one of the oldest and most trusted CBD companies on the market. Their lineup of products includes CBD oils and tinctures, edibles, pet products, and capsules. The company has been known to have high-quality standards and uses non-GMO organic hemp from a few states such as Colorado, Kentucky, and Oregon. Charlotte’s Web also ensures that the soil and water that is used for cultivation of the hemp is from heavy metals and other contaminants.
Third-party testing reports are also provided for all of their products, and plants are even tested whilst they are growing in order to make sure that they maintain an ideal composition of terpenes and cannabinoids. Charlotte’s Web is one of the only CBD companies in the U.S. that has certification from the U.S. Hemp Authority thanks to the high quality of its product.
Designed for anxiety and stress relief, Calm CBD gummies contain 5mg of full-spectrum CBD extract alongside two other calming ingredients backed by research. Both the herb lemon balm and a tea leaf compound L-theanine are backed by research on their anxiety-reducing properties. By creating this formula, Charlotte’s Web was seeking to create a product that was more effective than other CBD gummies in relieving anxiety.
Calm gummies are available in a 60 piece bottle and come in natural vegetable and fruit flavors. Their price is a bit higher than average at $54.99 per bottle or $0.18 per mg of CBD. By purchasing a 3-bottle multi-pack, you can save some money and get these gummies at a reduced price of $131.97
- Third-party testing available for each product
- High-quality hemp cultivation sources
- Full-spectrum CBD products
- Certified by the U.S Hemp Authority
- Two extra anxiety-reducing ingredients
- Test results unavailable unless you purchase the product first
- High price tag ($0.18 per mg of CBD)
- Higher potency options available
Best CBD Drink: CBDfx CBD Chill Shot
- Rating: 8.2 out of 10
- CBD Potency: 20mg
- Price Range: $6.99 – $174.99
One of the more convenient and enjoyable ways to reap the benefits of hemp is through a CBD-infused beverage like CBDfx’s chill shot.
The Chill Shot is a great product for promoting relaxation and a sense of calm thanks to the infusion of 200 mg of L-theanine, a research-backed anxiety-reducing ingredient found in tea leaves. It is a widely recognized amino acid that has provided many with a reliable source of reduction in anxiety.
With 20mg of full-spectrum CBD, CBDfx’s chill shot comes in a 60ml container and is available in flavors such as lemonade and berry. Price per unit is $6.99 or $0.35 per of CBD, which may seem like a high price but is comparatively average in regards to other CBD drinks on the market. Multi-packs are also available in 3, 6, or 12 packs, and prices range from $18-$54 dollars.
- Full-spectrum CBD product
- Average price for CBD drinks ($0.35 per mg of CBD)
- Contains added anxiety-reducing ingredient, L-theanine
- Third-party tested
- Outdated third-party testing
- Lack of detailed information on hemp source
Best CBD Lollipops: Hemp Bombs Jolly Bombs
- Rating: 9.3 out of 10
- CBD Potency: 40mg
- Price Range: $14.99 – $24.99
One of the tastiest forms of consuming CBD is with CBD infused lollipops. Thanks to the ability to be absorbed directly from the blood vessels in the mouth, CBD lollipops have a better absorption rate than other edibles. Not many CBD lollipops are available on the market, but Hemp Bombs’ jolly bombs stand out.
Hemp Bombs was first established in 2016 in the state of Florida and has one of the widest variety of product lineups available on the market, making it a popular company. Their lineup includes CBD oils and tinctures, gummies, capsules, topicals, syrups, shots, e-liquids, lollipops, beard oil, pet products, and other unique items.
Products are available in a wide variety of potencies and flavors and contain no THC. Hemp Bombs uses only non-GMO organic hemp from the U.S. for their products and use the CO2 extraction method. Not only that, but they also provide third-party testing results on their product pages.
The company’s CBD lollipops contain 40mg of pure CBD and come in flavors like pink lemonade, cherry, green apple, and watermelon. The lollipops are available in packs of 2 or 4 for $14.99 and $24.99, respectively, and are about $0.17 per mg of CBD. This price is pretty affordable, considering the uniqueness of the product.
- THC-free formula
- High potency product
- High-quality CO2 extraction process
- Reasonable pricing ($0.17 per mg of CBD)
- Third-party tested for potency
- Multiple flavor options available
- Not certified by USDA Organic Hemp
- Lacks third-party testing for contaminants and heavy metals
- Not a full-spectrum product
Best CBD Tea: Green Roads CBD Tea
- Rating: 8.8 out of 10
- CBD Potency: 7 mg
- Price Range: $4.99 – $420.00
CBD and tea work well together and can go hand in hand for promoting calmness for those who partake in a sip, making it one of the most popular types of CBD beverages. Green Roads CBD-infused tea is a great option for relaxing because it contains the anxiety-reducing properties of chamomile tea! A hint of vanilla and peppermint is also added to their tea in order to create a pleasant and refreshing flavor to the brew.
Each individual bag contains 7mg of broad-spectrum CBD and costs $5.99 per bag, making it $0.85 per mg of CBD, which is rather pricey.
If you’re thinking about trying out CBD coffee, we recommend that those with anxiety avoid caffeine in the event of worsening their symptoms. However, if you are someone who already enjoys coffee and is looking for an option that may create less of the jittery side effects, then you might be interested in trying Green Roads CBD-infused coffee.
- Broad-spectrum, THC-free product
- High-quality hemp extraction process
- Easy to access third-party testing
- Contains anxiety-reducing chamomile brew
- Vanilla and peppermint flavors added
- High cost per bag at $0.85 per mg of CBD
- Lack of detailed information on their manufacturing process
- Only available in individual bags
Advertising disclosure: We may receive compensation for some of the links in our stories. Thank you for supporting LA Weekly and our advertisers.