Yesterday brought the return of L.A. Weekly's annual April Fools Day issue. To re-live the experience, click on the image above to see it larger, and click on these links to the stories:
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- L.A. Man Solves Drought With "Just Use Ocean Water" Plan
- 16,751 People Found Using One Westside Rentals Account
- Man on Date at Griffith Observatory Fakes Incredible Knowledge of Science
- Friend Visiting From Out of Town Would Like to Go to "the Bar From Swingers," Tonight
- Edward Snowden Leaks Drastic New Coachella Security Measures
- L.A.'s Coolest Music Venue Is This Guy's Self-Storage Unit
New App LikeGrandmaMade Tells You Which Ethnic Foods Are Authentic
The pieces were written and designed by Ben Westhoff, Stephen Perlstein, Lindsey Barrow, Rachel Hastings, Kaitlin Beauchemin, Paul Bradley and Tien Nguyen, and edited by me, Zachary Pincus-Roth. Our web editor Ali Trachta put the home page together. Thanks for all your help.