With the tenth season of Family Guy slated to premiere this Sunday, we found ourselves looking back at the paintings from 2008's Family Guy C.R.A.P. (A Collection of Rare Art Pieces) show at La Luz de Jesus Gallery.
Have no fear, diehards: Ernie the Giant Chicken was there. Not to mention a badass example of the Madonna con Bambino genre.
10. Pull My Finger, by Bao Nguyen
9. It Came From Quahog, by Joe Vaux
8. Good Grief! by Chris Jackson
7. Playboy Quagmire, by Dominic Polcino
6. What the Devil? by Dan May
5. New World Order, by Nathan Spoor
4. DEFCON STEWIE, by Mark Covell
3. GQ, by Julius Preite
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
2. No One Wants to be Defeated, by Grant Searcey
1. Brian: Portrait of a Dog, by Bethany Marchman