See also: Coachella 2012 Lineup
There's nothing worse than a gnarly flip flop injury or a third-degree sunburn across your chest to ruin your Coachella experience. To help prevent such desert mishaps the folks at StubHub sent around a list of must-pack items to ensure everyone has more comfortable weekends. Unfortunately, the list was kind of dry so we spiced it up with some fun illustrations.
1. Protection from the elements and dirt: Sunblock, sunglasses, rain ponchos, sweatshirt, wet wipes, toilet paper, anti-bacterial hand gel, Band-Aids. Be prepared for anything.
2. Comfortable shoes and socks: You'll be on your feet all day and will be walking--if not running--from stage to stage, so ditch the flip flops. Nothing will ruin the week like a pair of sore feet.
3. Portable charging device: If you absolutely need to be connected with the outside world, a portable charging device (solar or battery operated) will keep your phone juiced, plus it beats draining your car battery in order to charge your phone.
4. Campsite identifier: It's tough to keep track of a tent in a sea of thousands - take time to build a 10-12-foot pole and attach a unique flag to it.
5. Potable and non-potable water: In addition to drinking water, bring a large jug of water to dump on your head to avoid the fees and lines at the showers offered for campers. You're just going to get dirty again, so why bother showering?