It's that time of the year again, when 25,000-100,000 music lovers make the magical pilgrimage to Indio, California in order to attend the Woodstock of the desert--Coachella.
And everyone knows, hipsters and Coachella go together like peanut butter and jelly. Coachella is a hipster haven full of predictable fashions and fashion faux-pas. Here are some combinations you are guaranteed to see this year as your skin bakes underneath the Californian sun. Better pack your headdress!
10. Cropped tops and cuffed shorts (see above): Seeing skin is 'in'.
9. Maxi dresses and wide-brimmed hats: The fastest way to feel bohemian.
8. Ray Bans and meticulously-groomed moustaches: Usually accompanied with long hair.
7. Rompers and cowboy boots: Unpractical in the Porta-John, your feet are going to smell AND you're going to have funky tan lines. FAIL.
6. Speedos and fanny packs: Because if you're going to wear a Speedo in the middle of a desert, you might as well go all the way.