Don't sacrifice your Monday night music excursions into our fair city of Los Angeles, just to be a slave to the grueling whip of commercialized love. You can have your cake and eat it too, especially if that cake comes with a plethora of "ingredients" that help you get your rocks off to a little Valentine's Day rock 'n roll.
No matter what position you prefer to be in, our 69 Ways To Achieve Aural Satisfaction on Valentine's Day will hit all the right spots.
69. Stay in bed with a bottle of whisky, some Boyle Heights tacos, and seductively read West Coast Sound to each other.
68. Shake your groove thing with pretty young things at Bardot in Hollywood.
67. Share the mutually-sensual experience and ancient art of lapdance while eating fancy Moroccan food at Dar Maghreb and calling it "belly dancing."
66. Groove out to Monday Night Jammz at The Baked Potato in Studio City and then get stuffed.
65. Go where the margaritas are flowing and the mariachis have hip-rolls that rival Ricky Martin: La Fonda on Wilshire.
64. Get romanced by the brooding, chain-smoking piano man in the classic romance click, Casablanca--playing at Cinefamily.
63. Let the money, martinis, lobster mash and post-meal make-out sessions flow while getting crooned to at Mastro's upstairs piano bar.
62. Check out infamous photographer, Mick Rock, and his heart-shaped box of assorted photographic rock star tasties.
61. Share mutually pungent garlic roll kisses and get serenaded by the staff at C & O Tratorria in Marina Del Rey with "That's Amore."
60. Don't nix your chance to see the Calloway Brothers and Vince Hall at Nyx in Glendale.
59. Breakfast at Tiffany's includes diamonds and Audrey Hepburn kind of singing "Moon River." What more could you want from a Valentine's Day movie at the Aero Theatre.
58. Share intimate, drunken musical revelry with your lover (and 75 others) while singing karaoke at Burbank's Sardos.
57. Pick up a guitar at McCabe's in Santa Monica and channel your inner romantic, soft rock superstar.
56. You and your significant other can walk into ghost warmth of red-carpet walking celebrities by heading to the Grammy Museum at LA Live.
55. Keep the rock 'n roll vibe, but save your eardrums from total annihilation by "viewing" rock 'n roll through Olaf Heine's "I Love You But I've Chosen Rock" photographic exhibit.
54. An Oscar-winning film based on history's most adorable musical couple (outside of Yoko and John), Once is playing one-night only at Arclight Hollywood.
53. If drag, dance fetishism, and sexy men in burstin-at-the-seam pants are you cup, than head to the iconic Mustache Mondays at La Cita.
52. While your ska-punk babe might not be a skank, you can teach her how at Rock Steady Lounge's ska and reggae night at Akbar.
51. Discover up-and-coming local hipster bands before the become up-and-coming local hipster bands at the Open Mike at El Cid.
50. You don't need to go spinning bottles to get sexy with your foxy lover, but the dance tunes at Spin The Bottle at The Roxy might give you seven minutes in heaven.