We've given you dining out ideas for Thanksgiving, places to find globally inspired turkey and fixings, cocktail ideas and some great recipes (even one for Marilyn Monroe's stuffing) for your own kitchen. And you still don't have a plan for November 25? The easiest possible solution: Get take-out.
Here are 10 options for everything from fried to faux turkey, plus every Brussels sprouts dish under the sun to, yes, turkey-topped cupcakes. Check the websites for full menus, but know that most orders are due by Monday, so get on it.
1. At Ammo, get whole roasted Deistel Ranch heirloom turkeys and your choice of sides, including wild mushroom bread pudding; roasted squash with pumpkin-seed pesto; cheddar biscuits; giblet gravy; and apple-cranberry crisp for dessert. Orders are due by November 22 for pickup on November 24. 1155 North Highland Ave., Hollywood; (323) 467-3293; www.ammocafe.com.
2. For deep-fried turkey, The Deli at Little Dom's still has some available to order. Other to-go items include roasted Brussels sprouts with wild-boar bacon; fennel and sausage stuffing; sweet potato gratin; wood-oven roasted carrots with saba; and a slew of desserts. Orders must be in by November 23 for Thanksgiving Day pickup. 2128 Hillhurst Ave., Los Feliz; (323) 661-0055; www.littledoms.com.
3. Pick up your roast turkey with chestnut-apple stuffing, potato gratin, glazed carrots and homemade apple crisp at Church & State ($37 per person; minimum four people per order). You can also buy your wine to go--sommelier Sarah Clark suggests 2009 Domaine Labbé Abymes Vin de Savoie and the 2008 Chateau d'Oupia Vin de Pays "Les Hérétiques, both available for $20 per bottle. Orders must be in by November 21 for pickup on November 24th. 1850 Industrial St., Downtown; (213) 405-1434; www.churchandstatebistro.com.
4. Clementine has everything from snacks (dips, spiced nuts, butternut squash soup) to salads and sides (maple-glazed carrots, gravy, cranberry relish)--all you need is the turkey. Desserts are a must here: There are various pies, including a bake-your-own apple pie, plus bread pudding and cookies. Order by November 20 for November 23-24 pickup. 1751 Ensley Ave., Century City; (310) 552-1080; www.clementine.com.
5. Get roast turkey smothered in gravy, braised turkey legs, and even turkey meatballs at Huckleberry. SIdes include butternut squash and gruyere bread pudding, and even vegetable pot pie for the non-meat eaters. Of course, you'll get dessert here. Orders must be placed by November 21 for pickup on November 24. 1014 Wilshire Blvd., Santa Monica; (310) 451-2311; www.huckleberrycafe.com.