Short Attention Span Dinner Theater: Your Week in Food, 8/30-9/3
In which we highlight the past week in food, either at home or abroad.
- "On the east side, it seems as if these chefs are trying to disguise the fact that their food comes from anywhere at all." First Bite: Looks Fusion, Cooks Orthodox, or Dip's Grill in Alhambra.
Q & A With Starry Kitchen's Thi Tran: How to Go From Dallas, to Advertising, to Running a Professional Kitchen.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Los Angeles dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Championship Burgers Revealed! L.A. Weekly's Ultimate Burger Bracket's Final...
- Starry Kitchen Is Returning With a Pop-Up Restaurant That Comes to You
- L.A. Weekly's Brunch at the Races Brings the Best Meal of the Day to Santa...
- David Asprey Wants You to Drink Coffee With Butter. Some Dismiss His Science (VIDEO)