In which we highlight the past week in food, either at home or abroad.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- "You will find the pro-Palestinian posters in neither restaurant." Palestinian Chicken Conflict: Only in Curb Your Enthusiasm or Is It Real?
- "Milk, gallon after gallon of it, was poured down the drain today after an early morning raid on two of Southern California's most prominent raw milk providers." Cops Raid Rawesome Foods; Owner James Stewart Arrested.
- "'I thought that maybe if I got inside the pot, I'd learn what it feels like to be soup.'" Ramen Chef Takeshi Tsujita Opens Tsujita L.A. + Ramen Coming Soon.
- "What's on the menu this time? Alexis Texas, a sex tape and and a gang of fun-loving nymphomaniacs." Flying Pink Pig Porno, Part 2.
- "We had this on draft at Beachwood on a hot day and it was like drinking lemonade, only way better." Top 10 California Pale Ales.
- "The taps and bottles seem to change more frequently than the records spinning on the turntable." Echo Park Bar Report: El Prado.
- "So I just ended up going with a backpack to Europe and ate everything I could." Q & A with Chef Sean Ehland, Part 1: From Culinary High Schooler to Noma Stagier.
- "No, we've never tried North Korean tacos." L.A.'s Idea of Korean Food vs. What Koreans Really Eat.