Short Attention Span Dinner Theater: Your Week in Food, 12/13-12/17
In which we highlight the past week in food, either at home or abroad.
- "A duck carnitas taco is about as much happiness as $3 can be expected to buy." Ask Mr. Gold: Quelling That Carnitas Craving at Cacao Mexicatessen.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Los Angeles dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- A New Wave of L.A. Social Enterprises Serve Pizza and Coffee With Community in Mind
- SCI-Arc's Adorable Campus Cafe Is No College Cafeteria (And It's Open to the Public)
- In a City With Few Meat CSAs, Could This Box Be the Future of Grass-Fed Beef?
- Chef Phillip Frankland Lee's 10 Favorite San Fernando Valley Restaurants