Short Attention Span Dinner Theater: Your Week in Food, 11/29-12/3
In which we highlight the past week in food, either at home or abroad.
- "The refrigerator is swept of leftovers, the bowl of cranberries has been scraped clean, and the half-gallon of superconcentrated turkey stock in the freezer doesn't begin to compensate for the loss." Ask Mr. Gold: Take a Dip, Or Finding a Post-Thanksgiving Turkey Sandwich.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Los Angeles dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Big Fat Jerks Set Rocio's Mole de los Dioses on Fire, McWhoppers for Peace and More:...
- Huitlacoche Is No Scourge In L.A. Here's Where to Find the Funky Mexican Corn Fungus
- No One Wants To Use Your Stupid Restaurant App
- Help Us Determine L.A.'s Top Chefs, Tacos, Cocktails, Burgers, Brunch and More for Our...