In which we highlight the past week in food, either at home or abroad.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- "My friend called me distraught. 'I just ate Iggy!'" Straight Outta Chocolate's Rock N' Roll Cakes: Joy Division & Iggy Pop, In Chocolate.
- "Cooking for me is a game. My life isn't boring, trust me!" LudoBites Returns: Ludo Lefebvre Pops Up At The Royal/T in Culver City In December.
- "Taking this ride through neighborhoods that many people associate more with '90s Gangsta rap and riots than much else, eating the Blue Line is a great way to explore a large stretch of the city and fill up on some great eats--and a few drinks--along the way." Top 10 Metro Stop Eats: Eating On the Blue Line.
- "You can order shrimp at KFC? Yes, you can, if you're in Korea." 5 American Fast Food Items You Can't Get in America.
- "Please don't actually take DXM, or drink an entire bottle of cough syrup." Squid Ink Food Fight: Pastrami Battle, Langer's Vs. Langer's.
- "I can't do everything. We built the tables and chairs, painted the restaurant. It's good to have some help." Once More Into The Breach: The Gorbals Reopens (Really) This Saturday.
- "Fancy mac 'n cheese everywhere." The Naked Pint Released Today! Plus a Conversation With Local Beer Experts/Authors Christina Perozzi and Hallie Beaune.
- "If I want eggs, I eat eggs. If I want magic, I go to the circus." Q & A With New Patina Chef Tony Esnault: What He Cooks for Joachim Splichal + Why There Are No Potatoes On the Patina Menu