Short Attention Span Dinner Theater: Your Week in Food, 10/31-11/4
In which we highlight the past week in food.
- In the octagon: 5 Best L.A. ice Cream Shops vs. 5 Best L.A. Gelato Shops.
- "Do you think [Chego's] pastry chef will feel threatened?" "What she doesn't know won't kill her." Momofuku Milk Bar Coming to Chego
- "Good Luck, the Los Feliz bar swaddled in 50-year-old Chinese restaurant cliches." Los Feliz Bar Report
- "Nothing tastes sweeter than the product of my own labor." DIY Sugar Cane Syrup
- We love fish tacos & unusual pizzas. Venn Food Diagram: Non-Californians' Idea of California Cuisine vs. What Californians Eat
- "When you see me at the market, it means I'm close to opening." Maison Giraud to Open Soon
- Jessica Koslow: from ice skater to American Idol producer to jam queen. Sqirl to Open Silver Lake Store
- Where to score the freshest vegetable and fruit cocktails. They're like a healthy smoothie -- with booze. Drink Your Veggies: Farm-Fresh Cocktails
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Los Angeles dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Championship Burgers Revealed! L.A. Weekly's Ultimate Burger Bracket's Final...
- Starry Kitchen Is Returning With a Pop-Up Restaurant That Comes to You
- L.A. Weekly's Brunch at the Races Brings the Best Meal of the Day to Santa...
- David Asprey Wants You to Drink Coffee With Butter. Some Dismiss His Science (VIDEO)