Short Attention Span Dinner Theater: Your Week in Food, 1/3-1/7
In which we highlight the past week in food, either at home or abroad.
- "We regret that we didn't hold our First Bite off until March, giving 37 bloggers, 138 tweeters, the Windward School newsletter and Miss S. Irene Virbila the chance to weigh in first." [Updated] First Bite: The Platonic Ideal, or FarmShop's French Fries Are What Fries Should Be.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Los Angeles dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- A New Wave of L.A. Social Enterprises Serve Pizza and Coffee With Community in Mind
- SCI-Arc's Adorable Campus Cafe Is No College Cafeteria (And It's Open to the Public)
- In a City With Few Meat CSAs, Could This Box Be the Future of Grass-Fed Beef?
- Chef Phillip Frankland Lee's 10 Favorite San Fernando Valley Restaurants