Some food for thought from local, national and international news sources from this past week:
- Would you pay $299 for a "low fat" deep fryer? The price of an oxymoron. [Bon Appetit]
- Eating raccoon on a Southern road trip. [The Atlantic]
- New York City's tiniest restaurants. [New York Post]
- Chef Tim Love on our love of pork products: Stop The Bacon Insanity. [The Daily Beast]
- Amnesty cookies? Amnesty cookies. [David Lebovitz]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- NYC's Education Dept. cracks down on homemade goods at bake sales. Why? They're fattening. [New York Times]
- Fighting obesity, fighting corporations. Big surprise, eh? [Food Politics]