Martha Stewart Comes to Home Shopping Network + Top 10 HSN Culinary Best Sellers
Martha's Cricut Cake Decorating Machine
The Home Shopping Network -- home to Wolfgang Puck, etc. -- just added another famous face to its repertoire. Yesterday morning, Martha Stewart made her first live appearance on the network to debut her eponymous line of baking and craft products.
Her first item of sale? The Martha Stewart Cricut Cake Martha Stewart Crafts Edition, a cake decorating machine and electronic cutter that is said to save time when cutting gum paste, fondant, frosting sheets, cookie dough, etc. So not only will you be able to pretend you're Martha Stewart in the kitchen, you can actually bake some serious sweet treats -- wedding cakes, birthday cakes, designer cupcakes, detailed cookies -- using cartridges designed by Martha herself. If you've already perfected your cake technique (or cake-nique, for short), Martha will also introduce essential craft tools like the Essential Tool Kit, Essential Glitter Kit and the Essential Punch Kit. Guess Martha's not kidding about the essential part.
Just a few hours after Martha's debut, her Cricut Cake Machine -- priced at $349.95 each, mind you -- sold out. If sales like that continue, Martha just might add her name to HSN's top ten best-selling culinary products of all time, dominated by who else? Wolfgang Puck. Here's the list a of the Home Shopping Networks Top 10 Best-Selling Culinary Items, in no particular order.
1.Wolfgang Puck Immersion Blender
2. Todd English GreenPan
3. Emeril Lagasse Stainless Steel Cookware Set
4. Debbie Meyer Green Boxes
5. David's Cookies Try-It-All
Emeril Lagasse Stainless Steel Cookware Sets
6. Wolfgang Puck Food Processor
7. Command Performance Triple Burner
8. Wolfgang Puck Cutlery Set
9. Tony Little Body by Byson
10. Wolfgang Puck Electric Pressure Cooker
Wolfgang Puck Food Processor
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Los Angeles dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- From At-Risk to On-Set: Homegirl Café Staffs Program Graduates at New Movie Studio...
- Part Can, Part Growler, the Crowler Has Landed in L.A.
- L.A.’s Most Idolized Chef-Without-a-Restaurant Reveals His Long-Awaited Second Act
- Championship Burgers Revealed! L.A. Weekly's Ultimate Burger Bracket's Final...